Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Governor Soludo Appoints Solo Chukwulobelu As SSG, 2 Others - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Soludo Appoints Solo Chukwulobelu As SSG, 2 Others (44695 Views)

Mass Exodus Hits Kebbi APC, As 2 Ex-Dep. Govs, Ex-SSG, 2 Ex-SAs Defect To PDP / Soludo Appoints Odinkalu, Bianca Ojukwu, Charly Boy, 12 Others Into Committee / Governor Akeredolu Swears-in Oluwatuyi As SSG (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Soludo Appoints Solo Chukwulobelu As SSG, 2 Others by IGBOSON1: 7:57pm On Mar 17, 2022
SmartProf:

Like minds need to operate at a certain frequency with men of great pedigree and qualification to achieve efficiency. Soludo isn't the type that will appoint a herdsman with NEPA bill into his government because na him village person.

Hehehehehe grin grin grin
Re: Governor Soludo Appoints Solo Chukwulobelu As SSG, 2 Others by iswallker(m): 7:57pm On Mar 17, 2022
Ifeoma54321:
Am a widow please don't be angry with me am sorry to type this please am seeking for help for God sake, i am going through a lot of foods starvation please in fact to extent of having nothing to eat with my little baby and the second hands clothes am hawking is not moving forward this day, please if it's for us to eat try to help us out for God sake and I don't pray for anyone of you reading this to find yourself to be in an situations and conditions of be facing a problems and issues that will be very hard and difficult for you to overcome it in your lifetime amen,,

Plz this my acct, GT,b ank, 06, 81, 91, 11, 37 Ifeoma Emeka, and by special grace of God you shall never beg for money to eat for all the remaining rest of your lifetime amen

You Don Master the trade grin

Wehdone sire

3 Likes

Re: Governor Soludo Appoints Solo Chukwulobelu As SSG, 2 Others by derecho(m): 7:58pm On Mar 17, 2022
Some of those intellectuals are worse.Some of them lose their thinking caps immediately they join the baba isales of the party, who make them swear oath of secrecy.This is part of the ways they keep them in check.Some of these intellectuals were even occultists before joining sef. As much as it's important to have cerebral people in the helm of affairs, it is more important to have humane people that would push for people centered policies.
I believe an educated devil is more dangerous than an illiterate devil.
johnjay4u2u:
Good
Not just awarding "noncerebral" party members just for political reasons.

Brain over friendship.

Good to point out that intellectual people need to register as party members. We shouldn't leave politics to touts, dropouts and illiterates.

1 Like

Re: Governor Soludo Appoints Solo Chukwulobelu As SSG, 2 Others by ityP(m): 7:59pm On Mar 17, 2022
rickpat:
na so so professors and PhD holders go dey oga cabinet...make we dey look una

Exactly how it should be. Not illiterates like ADAMU ADAMU grin
Re: Governor Soludo Appoints Solo Chukwulobelu As SSG, 2 Others by onyeka205(m): 8:01pm On Mar 17, 2022
Realists:

Imagine Nigerian professors that are yet to take Africa to the next level of technological advancement.

Nigerian professors have the capability to take Africa to the next level technologically but the problem is that there's no motivation from the Government. A professor is supposed to be conducting research with grants not with his salary which is below $800 per month. In Nigeria, a professor is expected to conduct research with his meager salary and also publish his findings in peer-reviewed journals. A cutting-edge research will take up to 2 years of a professor's salary while it will take up to $300 to publish a research finding in a reputable journal. Where will the professor get all these funds to actualize his aim of conducting an innovative research? Nigerian professors know what to do but do not have the wherewithal to achieve it. This is the reason for incessant strikes in Nigeria but the government is adamant. And this is why they explode whenever they travel to countries where conditions are favorable for research and innovation.
Re: Governor Soludo Appoints Solo Chukwulobelu As SSG, 2 Others by Nitata: 8:01pm On Mar 17, 2022
pmc01:
Can we have their profiles and track records too, to help us better appreciate them?

It's not by track record again. Those with track records proved to be colossal flops.

It's time to try freshers with different and better ideas
Re: Governor Soludo Appoints Solo Chukwulobelu As SSG, 2 Others by lexy2014: 8:04pm On Mar 17, 2022
Sammy07:
It's not a matter of appointing / being professors or PhDs.

It's competency that matters most and knowing what you're doing.

Look at Cross river and Abia. undecided

Well said
Re: Governor Soludo Appoints Solo Chukwulobelu As SSG, 2 Others by tobenenye: 8:05pm On Mar 17, 2022
I hope works commences immediately

1 Like

Re: Governor Soludo Appoints Solo Chukwulobelu As SSG, 2 Others by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:06pm On Mar 17, 2022
Datikwerreboi:
No be by professor o
How them get sense hmmm

The ones without WAEC certificates ...... howfar?
Re: Governor Soludo Appoints Solo Chukwulobelu As SSG, 2 Others by bigpicture001: 8:06pm On Mar 17, 2022
Ifeoma54321:
Am a widow please don't be angry with me am sorry to type this please am seeking for help for God sake, i am going through a lot of foods starvation please in fact to extent of having nothing to eat with my little baby and the second hands clothes am hawking is not moving forward this day, please if it's for us to eat try to help us out for God sake and I don't pray for anyone of you reading this to find yourself to be in an situations and conditions of be facing a problems and issues that will be very hard and difficult for you to overcome it in your lifetime amen,,

Plz this my acct, GT,b ank, 06, 81, 91, 11, 37 Ifeoma Emeka, and by special grace of God you shall never beg for money to eat for all the remaining rest of your lifetime amen

The problem is ur date of registration on nairaland
Re: Governor Soludo Appoints Solo Chukwulobelu As SSG, 2 Others by derecho(m): 8:10pm On Mar 17, 2022
Nah , those ones would only be investors. I don't think Soludo would honor those ones. I suspect he'll use intellectuals and invite the moneybags to invest.
ImoleNaija:
Let's hope Obi Cubana would be honoured with an appointment.
Re: Governor Soludo Appoints Solo Chukwulobelu As SSG, 2 Others by frankotele(m): 8:13pm On Mar 17, 2022
A good step in the right direction, Like-minds... It might not be surprising if 50 or 60% of Distinguished Soludo's appointees are Professionals and Professors.

One might expect something different from this leadership, very unlike the Nigerian tradition of appointing herdsmen, thugs and clowns with forged certificates and most parading NEPA bills as school certs.

Perhaps Soludo would change the narratives, time shall tell.
Re: Governor Soludo Appoints Solo Chukwulobelu As SSG, 2 Others by DonroxyII: 8:13pm On Mar 17, 2022
rickpat:
He is a Prof. You expected him to field Mere Politicians.

I hope Soludo becomes a Specimen of how much Nigeria misses Erudite instead of Politheivescians.

What Nigeria needs for now is Technocratic system of Government.
Re: Governor Soludo Appoints Solo Chukwulobelu As SSG, 2 Others by dododawa1: 8:15pm On Mar 17, 2022
Goodmarlian:
Example of igboman government merit over anything,that's why we are progressive.let igboman rule Nigeria for one year and see changes.most intelligent tribe in Africa no be for mouth.
Igbo amaka?

chestbeater started.
Re: Governor Soludo Appoints Solo Chukwulobelu As SSG, 2 Others by adedayourt(m): 8:16pm On Mar 17, 2022
I have a feeling anambra is about to work again
Re: Governor Soludo Appoints Solo Chukwulobelu As SSG, 2 Others by DKM123: 8:16pm On Mar 17, 2022
SmartProf:

Like minds need to operate at a certain frequency with men of great pedigree and qualification to achieve efficiency. Soludo isn't the type that will appoint a herdsman with NEPA bill into his government because na him village person.

Don't mind them. They expect him to appoint touts and Nepa certificate holders who got to thier position by being corrupt and ruthless.

1 Like

Re: Governor Soludo Appoints Solo Chukwulobelu As SSG, 2 Others by tnerro1(m): 8:16pm On Mar 17, 2022
Please ooo, Na so one terrorist take get PHD and him know nothing yet he is minister of linkage

I no call name ooo, so u can’t sue me grin
Re: Governor Soludo Appoints Solo Chukwulobelu As SSG, 2 Others by DKM123: 8:18pm On Mar 17, 2022
johnjay4u2u:
Good
Not just awarding "noncerebral" party members just for political reasons.

Brain over friendship.

Good to point out that intellectual people need to register as party members. We shouldn't leave politics to touts, dropouts and illiterates.

Gbam!!!
Re: Governor Soludo Appoints Solo Chukwulobelu As SSG, 2 Others by kingyakos: 8:18pm On Mar 17, 2022
No agbero no alaye no iyalaja in this government....

waiting for reply
Re: Governor Soludo Appoints Solo Chukwulobelu As SSG, 2 Others by flokii: 8:21pm On Mar 17, 2022
All of them chukwu chukwu but come to Lagos, our arindin politicians will be appointing Igbokwe and the likes where Yorubas full ground.
Re: Governor Soludo Appoints Solo Chukwulobelu As SSG, 2 Others by treatise: 8:22pm On Mar 17, 2022
Sammy07:

Don't you have glasses to read the second statement?

I don't use glasses but wisdom. How market?
Re: Governor Soludo Appoints Solo Chukwulobelu As SSG, 2 Others by Stronghold91: 8:22pm On Mar 17, 2022
this man don start to make mistake
Re: Governor Soludo Appoints Solo Chukwulobelu As SSG, 2 Others by DavSagacity(m): 8:24pm On Mar 17, 2022
SmartProf:

U take style get bad mouth...lolzzzzzzzzz

1 Like

Re: Governor Soludo Appoints Solo Chukwulobelu As SSG, 2 Others by donb06: 8:26pm On Mar 17, 2022
Realists:

Imagine Nigerian professors that are yet to take Africa to the next level of technological advancement.
Our professors have what it takes.... I stopped insulting our professors the day my uncle I called useless professor made me proud by designing a business model used by a big company in the US. Was paid 1.5m USD for that. The knowledge is there. it takes the government to suck it out from them by implementing policies that do so.

1 Like

Re: Governor Soludo Appoints Solo Chukwulobelu As SSG, 2 Others by clockwisereport: 8:27pm On Mar 17, 2022
bigpicture001:

The problem is ur date of registration on nairaland

That's Anthony m okeke, the notorious scammer.

He has more than 5000 accounts

1 Like

Re: Governor Soludo Appoints Solo Chukwulobelu As SSG, 2 Others by Banmeallday: 8:36pm On Mar 17, 2022
Professors don’t necessarily make good leaders or even lecturers and in fact often are not radical enough to do radical changes....

Ndigbo have been harmed a lot by the “Doctors” among them politically

1 Like

Re: Governor Soludo Appoints Solo Chukwulobelu As SSG, 2 Others by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:39pm On Mar 17, 2022
Sammy07:

you want Anambra to have people like buhari who can not read nor write to lead the state
Re: Governor Soludo Appoints Solo Chukwulobelu As SSG, 2 Others by Arabaincubus: 8:39pm On Mar 17, 2022
Sammy07:

The slap at his inauguration has consigned every evil machination to the abyss.

1 Like

Re: Governor Soludo Appoints Solo Chukwulobelu As SSG, 2 Others by blackpanda: 8:47pm On Mar 17, 2022
rickpat:

And what's wrong with that
Re: Governor Soludo Appoints Solo Chukwulobelu As SSG, 2 Others by zigzagluv: 8:52pm On Mar 17, 2022
You guys will be surprise when this get fail or perform below your expectation
SmartProf:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ned Nwoko: I Was Supposed To Be Aboard Missing Titan Sub / Saraki: My Original Sin Was Opposing Muslim/Muslim Ticket In The APC / Protesters Call For Interim Govt, Want INEC Chairman Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.