Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Blackaxe And Eiye In Abeokuta Enter Night Bus And Travel Immediately - PHOTOS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Blackaxe And Eiye In Abeokuta Enter Night Bus And Travel Immediately - PHOTOS (9295 Views)

LASTMA Officials Burn Bus And Destroy Properties In Lagos (Video) / Aiye And Eiye Cult Clash In Ogun, People Killed (Graphic Photos) / Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blackaxe And Eiye In Abeokuta Enter Night Bus And Travel Immediately - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 7:56pm On Mar 17, 2022

Quick Update:
Heavy war going on in Abeokuta, between and Eiye.
3 people went down today.
If you belong to any of this groups and you live in abeokuta, I'll advise you to travel, leave the city as fast as you can.

If you don't belong to any of this groups, stay away from their members in abeokuta, a word is enough for the wise

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackaxe And Eiye In Abeokuta Enter Night Bus And Travel Immediately - PHOTOS by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:58pm On Mar 17, 2022
Haha your choice of words are actually hilarious.. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Blackaxe And Eiye In Abeokuta Enter Night Bus And Travel Immediately - PHOTOS by airminem(f): 8:00pm On Mar 17, 2022
Ukraine and Russia abi...

Stay away from cultism folks

6 Likes

Re: Blackaxe And Eiye In Abeokuta Enter Night Bus And Travel Immediately - PHOTOS by richeeyo(m): 8:13pm On Mar 17, 2022
How country wan take develop
How politicians wan reason our matter

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blackaxe And Eiye In Abeokuta Enter Night Bus And Travel Immediately - PHOTOS by babajero(m): 8:17pm On Mar 17, 2022
Just like there is no parental training anymore.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blackaxe And Eiye In Abeokuta Enter Night Bus And Travel Immediately - PHOTOS by dollytino4real(f): 8:34pm On Mar 17, 2022
Make una join hand flush killers herdsmen bandits boko boys out of existence in 9ja.not to kill ursefs

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Blackaxe And Eiye In Abeokuta Enter Night Bus And Travel Immediately - PHOTOS by nosleep: 8:35pm On Mar 17, 2022
Okay don't forget bro post the graphics. ; cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackaxe And Eiye In Abeokuta Enter Night Bus And Travel Immediately - PHOTOS by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 9:15pm On Mar 17, 2022
nosleep:
shocked shocked shocked cool enemy of progress

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blackaxe And Eiye In Abeokuta Enter Night Bus And Travel Immediately - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 9:32pm On Mar 17, 2022
ENDTIMEISNEAR:
shocked shocked shocked cool enemy of progress

As dem no wan help demselves

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackaxe And Eiye In Abeokuta Enter Night Bus And Travel Immediately - PHOTOS by TA4TA4: 10:14pm On Mar 17, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUSQpE5zrVQ

OP..... You go be good script writer ooo.... I love tye way you coin your words... Lol....
Re: Blackaxe And Eiye In Abeokuta Enter Night Bus And Travel Immediately - PHOTOS by Totilopussylick(m): 3:18am On Mar 18, 2022
nosleep:
You maybe headed straight to air fire for demanding to see a graphics picture of murdered cultists tongue

They are humans who enjoys eliminating themselves because life laterally don't worth a living for them lipsrsealed tongue undecided grin.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackaxe And Eiye In Abeokuta Enter Night Bus And Travel Immediately - PHOTOS by Totilopussylick(m): 3:22am On Mar 18, 2022
cheesy

Make them enter night bus and leave the town and in the process jam skull miners, that'll work out perfectly fine, at least, their skull will not waste tongue.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blackaxe And Eiye In Abeokuta Enter Night Bus And Travel Immediately - PHOTOS by Angel55555(m): 7:05am On Mar 18, 2022
Abeokuta is peaceful stop spreading fake news and unnecessary panicking

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackaxe And Eiye In Abeokuta Enter Night Bus And Travel Immediately - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 8:20am On Mar 18, 2022
TA4TA4:

OP..... You go be good script writer ooo.... I love tye way you coin your words... Lol....

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Blackaxe And Eiye In Abeokuta Enter Night Bus And Travel Immediately - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 8:20am On Mar 18, 2022
nosleep:

Check my last thread

1 Like

Re: Blackaxe And Eiye In Abeokuta Enter Night Bus And Travel Immediately - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 8:21am On Mar 18, 2022
Totilopussylick:
cheesy

Make them enter night bus and leave the town and in the process jam skull miners, that'll work out perfectly fine, at least, their skull will not waste tongue.

grin

1 Like

Re: Blackaxe And Eiye In Abeokuta Enter Night Bus And Travel Immediately - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 8:21am On Mar 18, 2022
TA4TA4:

U have been posting this video all through my thread. Let me go through it today

2 Likes

Angel55555:
Abeokuta is peaceful stop spreading fake news and unnecessary panicking

It is peaceful for non cultist and those who arent at war yet

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackaxe And Eiye In Abeokuta Enter Night Bus And Travel Immediately - PHOTOS by Makaveli217(m): 9:27am On Mar 18, 2022
Op please post graphics.

1 Like

Re: Blackaxe And Eiye In Abeokuta Enter Night Bus And Travel Immediately - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 9:41am On Mar 18, 2022
Makaveli217:
Op please post graphics.

It will come probably tomorrow. cheesy

Why una like to see these cultist dead body na grin

2 Likes

Re: Blackaxe And Eiye In Abeokuta Enter Night Bus And Travel Immediately - PHOTOS by dnawah(m): 11:50am On Mar 18, 2022
airminem:
Ukraine and Russia abi...

Stay away from cultism folks
grin
Re: Blackaxe And Eiye In Abeokuta Enter Night Bus And Travel Immediately - PHOTOS by Makaveli217(m): 4:00am On Mar 19, 2022
Cultistupdate:

It will come probably tomorrow. cheesy

Why una like to see these cultist dead body na grin

Seeing them killing themselves gives me joy. Since they have nothing reasonable and important to do with their lives, they can keep wasting it.
I only pity their loved ones who will bare the pains.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackaxe And Eiye In Abeokuta Enter Night Bus And Travel Immediately - PHOTOS by omoadeleye(m): 7:18pm On Mar 26, 2022
Chai, the man was so rugged and full of life.
Re: Blackaxe And Eiye In Abeokuta Enter Night Bus And Travel Immediately - PHOTOS by nosleep: 9:29pm On Mar 26, 2022
Please post all there dead bodies we the (association of Jew men) AJM are very happy watching them. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackaxe And Eiye In Abeokuta Enter Night Bus And Travel Immediately - PHOTOS by fullnetwork: 12:55am On Mar 27, 2022
Where d pix?

(1) (Reply)

NDLEA Arrests Female Drug Smugglers In Abuja / My Neighbor Seduced My Wife: Now I'm Plotting To Murder Him. / She Was Been Raped And Kept Inside The Freezer.. (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.