Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,148 members, 7,852,923 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:26 AM

Nigerian Navy Recruitment - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigerian Navy Recruitment (230 Views)

All You Need To Know About Going For Nigerian Navy DSSC [personal Experience] / Jamila Malafa, The First Northern Female General Appointed By The Nigerian Navy / Newly Promoted 78 Senior Officer Of The Nigerian Navy (see Names) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Recruitment by bluemanice(m): 8:30pm On Mar 17, 2022
Good evening to all, I have a ND in Computer Science and want to apply for the Navy.

What rank would they give me, and what is the pay level of a Diploma holder like?

Also, is it difficult to become an officer one/two years after obtaining a bsc.

Please guys I need your answers.

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment by Xristars(m): 8:42pm On Mar 17, 2022
You will be given the rank of an OS(ordinary seaman). That is for ratings (low ranking)

But you can choose to write jamb and Apply for NDA directly. And be given the rank of a Sub leuitatant. Though process a bit difficult.

Then if you use a BSC, you go. for direct short Service. And be a Sub leuitatant. Na still by grace.

Then another choice is to become a ranting first, then once you in service you can then apply for direct short Service

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment by bluemanice(m): 11:25pm On Mar 17, 2022
Than you very much bros

(1) (Reply)

CS Core Engineer / Do You Need Jobs In ICT And NGO? (kaduna State To Be Precisely) / Evangoyinlola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.