Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Becoming An Adult In Today's Nigeria: The Challenges - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Becoming An Adult In Today's Nigeria: The Challenges (234 Views)

I’m An Adult, I’m Not A Kid. I'm Just Suffering From Dwarfism - 22-year-old / The Perks Of Being A Pregnant Bride In Today's World / Meet Baby Chanco, Japanese With Full Hair Like An Adult (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Becoming An Adult In Today's Nigeria: The Challenges by NoApology(m): 9:29pm On Mar 17, 2022
The responsibility of being an adult in today's Nigeria is overwhelming. Life is steady dragging you from different angles. Please, if you are still under your parent's care & they truly love, cherish and provide for you, don't take it for granted. Don't be in a hurry to be an adult.

Being in adult is not child's play in today's Nigeria. The more you grow in life, the more complex it becomes. Don't be in a hurry, you will experience adulthood in quantum and get tired. If you are a student, make sure you make the best grades from whatever you are studying. Yes, we know the educational system in Nigeria is really messed up, but you owe it to yourself and your future to make good grades. If you don't make good grades and play away your time in school, you have set yourself up for failure, especially if you don't have a godfather.

If you intend to japa, make sure you learn some skills at least before you leave. Life is not easy, home and abroad, trust me. Cherish the moments you have now because they won't come back again. Be very intentional about your future. Udo!

@afamdeluxo

Re: Becoming An Adult In Today's Nigeria: The Challenges by Baitullah: 10:21pm On Mar 17, 2022
They didn't explain adulthood to us very well cry

Anyhoo, we move!

(1) (Reply)

Furniture Chairs And Table For Sale / I Need A Mature Woman To Marry / The Life And Times Of Late Ms Ada Ameh And Her Live Actions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.