Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

What Should I Do? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / What Should I Do? (176 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Do? by binswoli: 9:36pm On Mar 17, 2022
Hello good evening my wonderful people.
I don't want to waste your time so lemme go straight to the point.
I just finished Senior Secondary School last year (2020/2021), and applied as a computer operator in a reputable office which am being paid 35k per month.
I just purchase JAMB form and I am someone who has a great passion for Technology (e.g. programming/coding), I just want to use this medium to ask you guys to advice me if it's better to start a lesson for computer programming/coding while waiting for my admission and how much do you think is the cost me for the lesson/tutorial or I should patiently keep working in that office till I got admission?
Your advice will be highly appreciated.
Thanks.[b]Hello good evening my wonderful people.
I don't want to waste your time so lemme go straight to the point.
I just finished Senior Secondary School last year (2020/2021), and applied as a computer operator in a reputable office which am being paid 35k per month.
I just purchase JAMB form and I am someone who has a great passion for Technology (e.g. programming/coding), I just want to use this medium to ask you guys to advice me if it's better to start a lesson for computer programming/coding while waiting for my admission and how much do you think is the cost me for the lesson/tutorial or I should patiently keep working in that office till I got admission?
Your advice will be highly appreciated.
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

07 Times Willpower Beat Exhaustion In Naruto Filler. / How To Resolve Quickbooks Error 15240? / Iphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.