Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Belarus Officials Storm Nigeria For Proforce Armoured Personnel Carriers (video) - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Belarus Officials Storm Nigeria For Proforce Armoured Personnel Carriers (video) (42732 Views)

₦340M: 2021 Armoured Mercedes Benz AMG G63 In Abuja(Pics) / ProForce Begins Production Of Bullion Vans In Nigeria / 6 Best Armoured State Cars That Rival US "Beast" Cadillac One Limo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Belarus Officials Storm Nigeria For Proforce Armoured Personnel Carriers (video) by BigBashiru: 9:04am On Mar 18, 2022
tollyboy5:

Nigerians are not doing bad. But leaders here are cursed.
Imagine no light!
No stable light!
Buhari is a failure!
Tinubu will be a disaster

no light is because the staff at TCN and discos failed to deliver on their responsibilities.

Buhari is an amazing success.

Blame the employees of those organization...

1 Like

Re: Belarus Officials Storm Nigeria For Proforce Armoured Personnel Carriers (video) by Electrochemistry(m): 9:05am On Mar 18, 2022
BSsniffer:

Assemble....... there's a big difference between manufacturing and assembling.
Most auto manufacturers do outsource. Same with Innonso. 70% of the car parts are produced locally, while the rest is sourced from Japan, China, and Germany. So they are not different from other manufacturers.

2 Likes

Re: Belarus Officials Storm Nigeria For Proforce Armoured Personnel Carriers (video) by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:06am On Mar 18, 2022
talktimi:
Belarus is viewed as an ally of Russia in the Ukraine war by NATO and the West in general. Nigeria condemned the invasion of Ukraine at the last UN general assembly in February ignoring it's neutral status so I ask, what are the implications of selling military hardware to Belarus by Nigeria at this moment ? It's a good deal under different circumstances but seeing as we've taken a stand against Russia and these vehicles will definitely be used in Ukraine, Nigeria should be careful before international sanctions are slammed on us because we have no bargaining power
If there's anything we need more than any other thing now, it's western sanctions.
Re: Belarus Officials Storm Nigeria For Proforce Armoured Personnel Carriers (video) by saintrow1: 9:07am On Mar 18, 2022
ThankGodFriday:

Nigeria no fit manufacture bycicle let alone motor cycle

It's manufactured by yorubas

2 Likes

Re: Belarus Officials Storm Nigeria For Proforce Armoured Personnel Carriers (video) by AgreatMan: 9:10am On Mar 18, 2022
talktimi:
Belarus is viewed as an ally of Russia in the Ukraine war by NATO and the West in general. Nigeria condemned the invasion of Ukraine at the last UN general assembly in February ignoring it's neutral status so I ask, what are the implications of selling military hardware to Belarus by Nigeria at this moment ? It's a good deal under different circumstances but seeing as we've taken a stand against Russia and these vehicles will definitely be used in Ukraine, Nigeria should be careful before international sanctions are slammed on us because we have no bargaining power

Guy, no dey use sanctions dear us. What Nigeria is going thru is worse than sanctions

2 Likes

Re: Belarus Officials Storm Nigeria For Proforce Armoured Personnel Carriers (video) by emmykk(m): 9:10am On Mar 18, 2022
ThankGodFriday:
Lol

Small Ynash dey shake oooo
Re: Belarus Officials Storm Nigeria For Proforce Armoured Personnel Carriers (video) by Kylekent59: 9:11am On Mar 18, 2022
ThankGodFriday:

Nigeria no fit manufacture bycicle let alone motor cycle

What can you say about Innoson?

Kids every where. Be proud of your country even if the some of the leaders are bad.

1 Like

Re: Belarus Officials Storm Nigeria For Proforce Armoured Personnel Carriers (video) by nurudeen181(m): 9:12am On Mar 18, 2022
Reflect7:
What we need next is a fighter jet manufacturer.

I think it's just a matter of time.
china never expert for fighter jets. iran never make one, south africa no dey reason am.. when nigeria go start.. 50years

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Belarus Officials Storm Nigeria For Proforce Armoured Personnel Carriers (video) by alphaconde(m): 9:12am On Mar 18, 2022
are these not what we need to fight the bank robbers at uromi the other day

but we prefer to sell when we dont have enough for use at home
Re: Belarus Officials Storm Nigeria For Proforce Armoured Personnel Carriers (video) by bro4u: 9:15am On Mar 18, 2022
talktimi:
We should sell joor... It feels cool being at the center of international attention, we should go ahead and sell. Imagine Nigeria being in the headlines like NIGERIA SELLS WEAPON TO BELARUS DESPITE UN SANCTIONS. oboy e go give us levels mehn

5 Likes

Re: Belarus Officials Storm Nigeria For Proforce Armoured Personnel Carriers (video) by phenase(m): 9:15am On Mar 18, 2022
cool cool coolThese toys they want to buy is a death trap. They better buy from Israel or Germany since Russia is at war cool[

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Belarus Officials Storm Nigeria For Proforce Armoured Personnel Carriers (video) by SunTzu123(m): 9:20am On Mar 18, 2022
I am just clapping. Nigerian entrepreneurs with vision from all tribes and tongues making money. While idiot tribal warlords are making noise online.

1 Like

Re: Belarus Officials Storm Nigeria For Proforce Armoured Personnel Carriers (video) by Tareq1105: 9:22am On Mar 18, 2022
seborrhic:
Very commendable.
If not for the leadership failures and sheer corruption bover the years,wherein government officials preferred budgeting for imports,where they can siphon funds,with our human intellectual manpower and sheer size,Nigeria should by now be a major producer of top notch arms and ammunition and the go-to supplier for African countries.
We should by now have been in the least like Turkey or Israel in terms of supply of military capabilities.
There was a time Nigeria was into ship building,now we should have upgraded to manufacturing of aircraft carriers and sophisticated gunboats.But here we are now not even able produce a speed boat!
There are many individual and small business Nigerian manufacturers of very good drones.Ideally these people should be contracted to go into production of military and technological drones.
But won't be surprised if down the years, Nigerian politicians and goverment officials go to places like Moldova to get lesser grade,basic drones,just so that they can inflate the contract and get estacodes for travelling to inspect them and maybe even just for the opportunity to dunk some white p issues.

May God elect for us in 2023 even though we're yet to see a better person among those parading up and down.
Re: Belarus Officials Storm Nigeria For Proforce Armoured Personnel Carriers (video) by tollyboy5(m): 9:26am On Mar 18, 2022
BigBashiru:

no light is because the staff at TCN and discos failed to deliver on their responsibilities.

Buhari is an amazing success.

Blame the employees of those organization...
The failure of a country is blamed on the leaders.
Don't twist my brain. We didn'tvote disco into power. Failure is failure.
When leaders start having explanation/excuse for failure it shows how irresponsible the leaders are.

Now plz tell me how buhari amazing success has
1) gave us standard electricity
2)inprove our educational system(ASUU strike)
3)provide food for people(inflation everywhere)
4)inprove refinery and make gas available(fuel scarcity)
5) increase our GDP per capital income.
6)improve businesses
7)reduce corruption.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Belarus Officials Storm Nigeria For Proforce Armoured Personnel Carriers (video) by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 18, 2022
Trade carefully so as not to incure sanctions ooo! cus those Belarusians are saboteurs
Re: Belarus Officials Storm Nigeria For Proforce Armoured Personnel Carriers (video) by BigBashiru: 9:29am On Mar 18, 2022
tollyboy5:

The failure of a country is blamed on the leaders.
Don't twist my brain. We didn'tvote disco into power. Failure is failure.
When leaders start having explanation/excuse for failure it shows how irresponsible the leaders are.

Now plz tell me how buhari amazing success has
1) gave us standard electricity
2)inprove our educational system(ASUU strike)
3)provide food for people(inflation everywhere)
4)inprove refinery and make gas available(fuel scarcity)
5) increase our GDP per capital income.
6)improve businesses
7)reduce corruption.

Nah.... Nigerians are the ones failing nigeria

1 Like

Re: Belarus Officials Storm Nigeria For Proforce Armoured Personnel Carriers (video) by Segzy22: 9:29am On Mar 18, 2022
ThankGodFriday:

You called me a lunatic because I told you the bitter truth.

Nigeria can't manufacturer bycicle let alone motor cycle.

Take it or leave it
Your English teacher try ooo

2 Likes

Re: Belarus Officials Storm Nigeria For Proforce Armoured Personnel Carriers (video) by ABCthings: 9:30am On Mar 18, 2022
SocialJustice:
Always abusing the word 'storm' at every opportunity.
man, it's very very annoying.
I wish I could kick his balls right now.

1 Like

Re: Belarus Officials Storm Nigeria For Proforce Armoured Personnel Carriers (video) by Powersurge: 9:31am On Mar 18, 2022
BSsniffer:
Proforce will be the Lockheed Martin of Nigeria, but if i where to meet him I'd advice him to also have a branch in benin republic just in case.

Very important before one aboki go wake up one morning and dismantle his hard work.
Re: Belarus Officials Storm Nigeria For Proforce Armoured Personnel Carriers (video) by Nchenches: 9:35am On Mar 18, 2022
Reflect7:
Belarus Officials are In Nigeria to receive the ProForce Armoured Personnel Carriers they recently ordered from the Nigerian manufacturer.

The Nigerian firm has a roll call of clients including the UN and nations on the African continent, such as the armies of Chad, Mali, Rwanda, South Sudan, Niger, and the Central African Republic.

Belarus is the first European client of the firm, it is believed, with a few other nations there likely keen to patronise Nigerian expertise in armoured personnel carrier and MRAP (Mine Resistant Ambush-Protected) technologies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dzgc9sE9S_4&ab_channel=InterVlog

Good development.

But why do some Nigerians now hire foreign English speakers with Oyibo accent to present a documentary?
Re: Belarus Officials Storm Nigeria For Proforce Armoured Personnel Carriers (video) by joetem(m): 9:36am On Mar 18, 2022
The yoruba man wey get thing company no dey make noise ooo, but if na we igbos, there will be noise everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Belarus Officials Storm Nigeria For Proforce Armoured Personnel Carriers (video) by tollyboy5(m): 9:36am On Mar 18, 2022
BigBashiru:

Nah.... Nigerians are the ones failing nigeria
So the leaders are foreigners?
The anti corruption war which is the only thing buhari could have done so well, but he failed.
Nigerians put in failures like atiku, buhari , tinubu as presidential candidate and later languish in poverty.
I agree with you. Nigerians and her leaders are complete failure from 1960 till date
Re: Belarus Officials Storm Nigeria For Proforce Armoured Personnel Carriers (video) by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 18, 2022
TobiAbuja:
And how exactly are Belarus supposed to receive these units? Any ship will be automatically boarded due to sanctions, and they're not being driven over...
Not all routes have been blocked, Russia is still firmly in country of the waterways in the axis.

1 Like

Re: Belarus Officials Storm Nigeria For Proforce Armoured Personnel Carriers (video) by falseprophet: 9:47am On Mar 18, 2022
[s]
ThankGodFriday:

You called me a lunatic because I told you the bitter truth.

Nigeria can't manufacturer bycicle let alone motor cycle.

Take it or leave it
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Belarus Officials Storm Nigeria For Proforce Armoured Personnel Carriers (video) by pacespot(m): 9:48am On Mar 18, 2022
BSsniffer:

Bad bele dats not a proforce vehicle.

Even if it is Proforce nko, does it mean that a vehicle manufactured in Germany or USA does not get into accident? I know that person is a nyamiri undecided
Re: Belarus Officials Storm Nigeria For Proforce Armoured Personnel Carriers (video) by Prosperous111(m): 9:51am On Mar 18, 2022
talktimi:

Thank you. Exactly my thoughts

There's no any doubt Russia is behind that faceless deal. Belarus is a good friend of Russia and Putin owns there president. It's obvious our country is not working cos how could you Condemn Russia invasion on Ukraine and still sell armored vehicles to Belarus that has a standby armies that are waiting for order to match into Ukraine.

Sanction wey go hit us no be here. Thank God the NATO,UK and the US are too quick to destroy peace of any Nation
Re: Belarus Officials Storm Nigeria For Proforce Armoured Personnel Carriers (video) by Originalsly: 9:53am On Mar 18, 2022
talktimi:

It's a good deal under different circumstances but seeing as we've taken a stand against Russia and these vehicles will definitely be used in Ukraine, Nigeria should be careful before international sanctions are slammed on us because we have no bargaining power

Not too many of us can see farther than our nose. Belarus or no other European country ever had any interest in buying such from Nigeria. This is all because of circumstances... the sanctions. The FG should've blocked the sale..... for a few dollars and foolish bragging rights a trade embargo can be placed on us and the first thing will be refined crude oil.
Re: Belarus Officials Storm Nigeria For Proforce Armoured Personnel Carriers (video) by akanke79: 9:57am On Mar 18, 2022
Reflect7:
Belarus Officials are In Nigeria to receive the ProForce Armoured Personnel Carriers they recently ordered from the Nigerian manufacturer.

The Nigerian firm has a roll call of clients including the UN and nations on the African continent, such as the armies of Chad, Mali, Rwanda, South Sudan, Niger, and the Central African Republic.

Belarus is the first European client of the firm, it is believed, with a few other nations there likely keen to patronise Nigerian expertise in armoured personnel carrier and MRAP (Mine Resistant Ambush-Protected) technologies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dzgc9sE9S_4&ab_channel=InterVlog

Remains IPOB to invest in armoured vehicles.
Re: Belarus Officials Storm Nigeria For Proforce Armoured Personnel Carriers (video) by Omini247: 9:58am On Mar 18, 2022
They came to look for african magic
Re: Belarus Officials Storm Nigeria For Proforce Armoured Personnel Carriers (video) by Rawhumper(m): 9:58am On Mar 18, 2022
Why do u out of jealousy and envy ridicule a visioned man that is trying to bring ur country
to the limelight thru technolog?

Bad belle is really bad and has its rewards.[img][/img]

uote author=Almaigaa post=111133702]Beautiful.
Make them no go near INNOSON motors oo. Those ones na substandard Armoured Cars. Th

ey recently scattered while our Garlant Soldiers were on transit for an operation. Killing all the occupants.[/quote]
Re: Belarus Officials Storm Nigeria For Proforce Armoured Personnel Carriers (video) by MansoryMX(m): 10:01am On Mar 18, 2022
Reflect7:

You are wrong that Nigeria has no bargaining power. Africa's biggest economy and oil and gas producer with numerous western multinationals based there is quite a bit of 'bargaining power'.

By the way, the orders were made before the conflict began, and were to a private Nigerian company under contract, so there's no issue at all.

Africa biggest economy in oil and gas, Yet Una dey import petrol!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

California Fire: Toyota Honors Its Word, Delivers New 2018 Tundra To Hero(Pics) / POWER BIKES FOR SALE / Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.