Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,747 members, 7,813,450 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

Mine This Coin For FREE And Make Cool Cash - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mine This Coin For FREE And Make Cool Cash (1862 Views)

Get This Coin For Free Now Before They Start Selling It / Get 4000 Tron Crypto Coin For Free / Safemoon Price Today: N4000 - Don't Miss This Coin For The Future! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mine This Coin For FREE And Make Cool Cash by Jb95(m): 10:30pm On Mar 17, 2022
Hello dear nairalnaders,

Have u heard of the coin Bitcoin Legend?
Bitcoin legend has been in the making for a while now and was listed on Tuesday the 15th of march. And u don't need to buy or spend any money in order to mine it. Its completely FREE.

Good news us the coin was listed at a good price of $0.75 and even more good news is that the mining rate is currently 0.20BCL /hr.

Therefore, in a day u can mine about $6 worth of BCL. The mining method is cloud mining, that means u don't need any complicated or state of the art gadgets. All u need is your phone, and u come every 24hours, click mine and that will mine for u without using any data or your phone resources.

So what really is bitcoin Legend? BitcoinLegend is a mining app and also metaverse game with a Hero NFT card inspired by Marvel's Avengers.

In order to mine the BCL and join the earners of this coin, download Bitcoin Legend App on play store.

When prompted, use this code: wo7po74ypjh
And u will receive 10 BCL, that is $7.5 at the current price. The mining will soon be halved, so get on the train and start mining at a higher rate before the rate drops too low.
And u can also refer more people, if u want to receive more BCL and also increase your mining rate.

Re: Mine This Coin For FREE And Make Cool Cash by Obagofixxy: 10:45pm On Mar 17, 2022
How can i mine it
Re: Mine This Coin For FREE And Make Cool Cash by ki10(m): 12:36am On Mar 18, 2022
Explain more please and hope it's legit
Re: Mine This Coin For FREE And Make Cool Cash by Jb95(m): 8:30am On Mar 22, 2022
To mine this coin, first download the app bitcoin Legend from play store, register and start mining at no cost to u or any usage of your phone resources.

While you're mining you can see the dollar equivalent of your money, that's because bitcoin Legend (BCL) is a listed coin with value.

This is risk free investment, with zero investment u will be accumulating real money.

U can use this recommended code: wo7po74ypjh and receive 10 BCL free as soon as u start mining.

1 Like

Re: Mine This Coin For FREE And Make Cool Cash by Aaapp: 6:35pm On Mar 22, 2022
Automating binary options trading
Re: Mine This Coin For FREE And Make Cool Cash by Jb95(m): 3:49pm On Mar 23, 2022
Leonartello:
I hope to get to $2,000 before the end of next month

How long have u been mining?
Re: Mine This Coin For FREE And Make Cool Cash by Fididiguy(m): 4:55pm On Mar 26, 2022
Jb95:

How long have u been mining?

How do I comtact you
Re: Mine This Coin For FREE And Make Cool Cash by seeker121(m): 5:27pm On Mar 26, 2022
Where can one sell it.

1 Like

Re: Mine This Coin For FREE And Make Cool Cash by Plus10(m): 6:16pm On Mar 26, 2022
Can one easily sell at any time?

1 Like

Re: Mine This Coin For FREE And Make Cool Cash by Jb95(m): 6:19pm On Mar 26, 2022
Fididiguy:

How do I comtact you

Hit me up on WhatsApp. Number on my signature
Re: Mine This Coin For FREE And Make Cool Cash by Jb95(m): 6:35pm On Mar 26, 2022
Plus10:
Plus10:

Yes, u can easily sell. As soon as airdrop Is complete u can sell or exchange for other coins on LBank. And the second listing on MEXC is stated for may. So u have options on where to sell your coins.
Airdrop of 25BCL will be done to all members of BCL community in about 19 days time and u can earn more by mining.
Re: Mine This Coin For FREE And Make Cool Cash by seeker121(m): 6:51am On Mar 27, 2022
That should be around middle of April right.
Re: Mine This Coin For FREE And Make Cool Cash by Jb95(m): 2:00pm On Mar 27, 2022
seeker121:
That should be around middle of April right.
Yes, by mid April u can start converting your coin to cash. Now is still a good time to join and start mining if u have not done so yet. U can earn about $6 daily for the next about 3 weeks.
Re: Mine This Coin For FREE And Make Cool Cash by seeker121(m): 3:04pm On Mar 27, 2022
Already doing that just pray it manifest and won't be a waste of time.
Re: Mine This Coin For FREE And Make Cool Cash by princejones(m): 8:29am On Apr 23, 2022
Jb95:

Yes, u can easily sell. As soon as airdrop Is complete u can sell or exchange for other coins on LBank. And the second listing on MEXC is stated for may. So u have options on where to sell your coins.
Airdrop of 25BCL will be done to all members of BCL community in about 19 days time and u can earn more by mining.
19 days time has long pass and nothing
Re: Mine This Coin For FREE And Make Cool Cash by princejones(m): 8:30am On Apr 23, 2022
Jb95:

Yes, by mid April u can start converting your coin to cash. Now is still a good time to join and start mining if u have not done so yet. U can earn about $6 daily for the next about 3 weeks.
April is ending already and no show or news from your end
Re: Mine This Coin For FREE And Make Cool Cash by princejones(m): 12:27pm On Sep 19, 2022
This September ending and it still the same news

(1) (Reply)

Own A Super Luxury 3 Bedroom Apartment In Surulere / Luxury 4 Bedroom apartment With One Room En-suite Bq / MTN Offers 575m Shares At N169 Per Share To The Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.