Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,236 members, 7,860,508 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:54 AM

“I Am Married With Two Kids” – Bbnaija’s Diane Russet Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Am Married With Two Kids” – Bbnaija’s Diane Russet Reveals (622 Views)

Bbnaija Diane Reveals She’s Married With 2kids / I Am Single And Unavailable - Diane Russet / Diane Russet Celebrates Her 24th Birthday (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Am Married With Two Kids” – Bbnaija’s Diane Russet Reveals by MckenzieSkyBlog: 10:37pm On Mar 17, 2022
Former Big Brother Naija housemate, Diane Russet has sparked reactions on social media after spilling details about herself.

The reality star in a recent question and answer session on Instagram, claimed that she is married with two children.

According to Diane, she got married to her best friend, and he’s the amazing human she’s ever met.

Diane stated this while replying a fan who asked if she’s single.

Reacting to the question, Diane said;

“I am married dear. With two kids. My husband is...SEE MORE

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Meet One Of Lekki Big Boys, Emmanuel Nonso, Ceo Lekki Luxury Cars / Israel DMW Replies After Being Dragged For His Comment On Wizkid’s Post / Davido Celebrates Sophia Momodu As She Turns A Year Older (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.