Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,020 members, 7,825,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Putin Fires General Roman Gavrilov, Who Has Suffered Major Losses In Ukraine - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Fires General Roman Gavrilov, Who Has Suffered Major Losses In Ukraine (36446 Views)

Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. / Roman Abramovich Suffered Suspected Poisoning At Russia-Ukraine Peace Talk / Putin Fires Hypersonic Nuke and Drills Near Ukraine Border (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin Fires General Roman Gavrilov, Who Has Suffered Major Losses In Ukraine by Awise09(m): 9:07am On Mar 18, 2022
His going to fire himself soon.

2 Likes

Re: Putin Fires General Roman Gavrilov, Who Has Suffered Major Losses In Ukraine by nurudeen181(m): 9:07am On Mar 18, 2022
believe UK news at your own peril

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin Fires General Roman Gavrilov, Who Has Suffered Major Losses In Ukraine by Czario: 9:09am On Mar 18, 2022
seunlayi:

Only those with knowledge will understand this is the beginning of the end for Puttin, it's a common and great sign, it's not new to see this sign

Medvedev is coming...
Re: Putin Fires General Roman Gavrilov, Who Has Suffered Major Losses In Ukraine by franchasng: 9:09am On Mar 18, 2022
Take nuclear weapon away, Russian Army is just like Togolese Military.

Poor country like Russia that ought to focus on how to eradicate poverty from Russia with their enormous crude oil and gas revenue, they rather prefer to allow some few corrupt oligarchs to be looting their nation and forming superpower with outdated military weapons they inherited from old USSR.

Imagine their closest ally nation Belarus is now buying armored personal carriers from an underdog company in Ogun State. This further tells you that Russia don't even have enough military vehicles and APCs to sell to her number one ally Belarus yet some ignoramus believe Russia can fight US.

We thank God US don't have useless President like Putin.

God have used this Putin invasion of Ukraine to expose Russia nyash, Russia is an overrated military superpower nation that rely only on nuclear weapon as their last resort if outgunned

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Fires General Roman Gavrilov, Who Has Suffered Major Losses In Ukraine by Lightened: 9:10am On Mar 18, 2022
This Baba 45 years? shocked
Putin, this is the beginning of a end for you, watch it.

2 Likes

Re: Putin Fires General Roman Gavrilov, Who Has Suffered Major Losses In Ukraine by Rotji(m): 9:11am On Mar 18, 2022
devonmax:
He should have fled to any neighbouring country and announce his resignation there..

Stay charged up, Never run out of juice with the amazing Re+max 80,000mah..

Dual ports, LED display, 22.5w fastcharge.

Nationwide delivery

Pay on delivery

Contact number below

How much
Re: Putin Fires General Roman Gavrilov, Who Has Suffered Major Losses In Ukraine by KingOfAmebo(m): 9:12am On Mar 18, 2022
wwwihy:
Reports that General Roman Gavrilov, the Deputy Director of Russia's National Guard, has resigned.

Others says He was detained.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10624659/amp/Russia-sacks-one-generals-amid-claims-leaked-information-led-loss-life.html

"No need to read as long as it's coming from a Western Media DAILYMAIL.CO.UK ...no truth will come from their "Empire of Lies". Village People Spokesperson

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Fires General Roman Gavrilov, Who Has Suffered Major Losses In Ukraine by angelfallz(m): 9:15am On Mar 18, 2022
Don't only rely on western media news outlets, Get your info from sites like:
https://tass.com/
https://sputniknews.com/
Re: Putin Fires General Roman Gavrilov, Who Has Suffered Major Losses In Ukraine by dfrost: 9:15am On Mar 18, 2022
orohbiro:
You have been auguring about this issue for weeks and u never knew Putin was once general gush! I won't waste my precious time with u anymore.

Putin, general? From where to where please? cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Putin Fires General Roman Gavrilov, Who Has Suffered Major Losses In Ukraine by JunJum2234: 9:15am On Mar 18, 2022
Jdhehbe
Re: Putin Fires General Roman Gavrilov, Who Has Suffered Major Losses In Ukraine by JunJum2234: 9:16am On Mar 18, 2022
Hd
Re: Putin Fires General Roman Gavrilov, Who Has Suffered Major Losses In Ukraine by angelfallz(m): 9:16am On Mar 18, 2022
I always check the source of news, if it is from a western media outlet I take the news with a pinch of salt

KingOfAmebo:

"No need to read as long as it's coming from a Western Media DAILYMAIL.CO.UK ...no truth will come from their "Empire of Lies". Village People Spokesperson
Re: Putin Fires General Roman Gavrilov, Who Has Suffered Major Losses In Ukraine by Youhesh(m): 9:17am On Mar 18, 2022
nomenclature:
TYPICAL BLACK MONKEY
ordinary to verify news you cannot,you just swallow news from a notorious news channel that base their news on predictions like dailymail.
Kindly download Rt today or sputnik so you get a balanced view .......dont be a slowpoke in 2022

This just shows how naive and hypocritical you are. You advised someone to get a balanced view of news from a Russian state channel on the ongoing war in Ukraine? Do you think at all?

10 Likes

Re: Putin Fires General Roman Gavrilov, Who Has Suffered Major Losses In Ukraine by rottennaija(m): 9:18am On Mar 18, 2022
Toktee:
Liar...nobody said he was killed but arrested and detained by FSB.

So let me get it correct. After being arrested and detained by FSB, let was later released to continue leading the war where he suffered serious losses and now, has resigned or fired by Putin?
Re: Putin Fires General Roman Gavrilov, Who Has Suffered Major Losses In Ukraine by DataMiner(f): 9:20am On Mar 18, 2022
This war is all about mind games. WW111 is currently on now but it's being fought virtually through economic sanctions, cyber warfare, and the battle for space dominance. Although Russia thought they could booth out the US in the space industry NASA and Elon Musk(Space X) proved to these guys that the era of their dependence on Russia for thier space technology is long gone.

Have you ever purchased an item online and you got that deja vu treatment of what you ordered versus what you got

My article helps potential buyers make better informed decision when making purchases online from Jumia and Konga through web Scraping.

https://www./how-web-scraping-halts-jumia-versus-konga-debate-attamah-chikaodili

Please like and comment �

2 Likes

Re: Putin Fires General Roman Gavrilov, Who Has Suffered Major Losses In Ukraine by int0x80(m): 9:21am On Mar 18, 2022
RIP General Roman!

1 Like

Re: Putin Fires General Roman Gavrilov, Who Has Suffered Major Losses In Ukraine by fantastic1: 9:22am On Mar 18, 2022
orohbiro:
You have been auguring about this issue for weeks and u never knew Putin was once general gush! I won't waste my precious time with u anymore.
See the way you are sounding so confident while stating rubbish. Your type are usually the first to talk down on others yet have no facts in their head. He rose to the rank of Lt. Col in the KGB and resigned.

2 Likes

Re: Putin Fires General Roman Gavrilov, Who Has Suffered Major Losses In Ukraine by letitrainnow(m): 9:23am On Mar 18, 2022
Good luck
Re: Putin Fires General Roman Gavrilov, Who Has Suffered Major Losses In Ukraine by generalwo(m): 9:23am On Mar 18, 2022
Na so crase dey start... E go soon sack himself by mistake.... Odeh
Re: Putin Fires General Roman Gavrilov, Who Has Suffered Major Losses In Ukraine by uniquetechng: 9:24am On Mar 18, 2022
orohbiro:
Putin was never a general, he was just an ordinary CO, thats Lieutenant Colonel.

2 Likes

Re: Putin Fires General Roman Gavrilov, Who Has Suffered Major Losses In Ukraine by Etila(m): 9:24am On Mar 18, 2022
Totilopussylick:
the beginning of Putin down fall tongue
You think say na Nigeria? Which down fall you dey talk? Person betrayed his country with the enemy of his country...you are talking nonsense!
Re: Putin Fires General Roman Gavrilov, Who Has Suffered Major Losses In Ukraine by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 18, 2022
Mumu Putin !
Take away the nuclear weapons in his country and all you have is a Putin and a military like that of a third world country.
Even Nigeria go better past Russia.

3 Likes

Re: Putin Fires General Roman Gavrilov, Who Has Suffered Major Losses In Ukraine by generalwo(m): 9:26am On Mar 18, 2022
rottennaija:
This same picture that they said was killed in Ukraine?
... No deh sip too much garri especially for morning
Re: Putin Fires General Roman Gavrilov, Who Has Suffered Major Losses In Ukraine by Elidrisy20: 9:27am On Mar 18, 2022
Weak General
Re: Putin Fires General Roman Gavrilov, Who Has Suffered Major Losses In Ukraine by Dmacqh(m): 9:28am On Mar 18, 2022
Please where’s my warlord widow ... Amb . Bianca Ojukwu.
We need her slap now more than ever . We need her to slap Putin , let’s see if his brain will reset ... lol .
Re: Putin Fires General Roman Gavrilov, Who Has Suffered Major Losses In Ukraine by hybridblood07(m): 9:31am On Mar 18, 2022
Putin was never in the military is a lie of the century!
Putin that even came to Africa for a military mission. Get your facts right and stop reading Wikipedia
RiceProducers:

Putin was never in the military. Lawyer, KGB agent, even the KGB sərvice was by man know man.
The man is a fake who manufactures crises to be popular

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin Fires General Roman Gavrilov, Who Has Suffered Major Losses In Ukraine by jonandez: 9:31am On Mar 18, 2022
Another fake news..
How to spot a fake news

*They are always riddled with "according to reports"
Re: Putin Fires General Roman Gavrilov, Who Has Suffered Major Losses In Ukraine by brutal1(m): 9:33am On Mar 18, 2022
General? maybe general is his third name..but general in the army ..I doubt that...e never rise reach general in russia sir
orohbiro:
u feel say Russia be like Nigeria? Before they even think of the coup Putin done kW they will betray themselves.
You think before they give u General they knew u can't be a coward.

Putin himself is a general

1 Like

Re: Putin Fires General Roman Gavrilov, Who Has Suffered Major Losses In Ukraine by GreatrAnalyst: 9:34am On Mar 18, 2022
orohbiro:

Putin was never a general. Like how?
He first studied law even before joining the army. Becoming a general is not an easy feat, and beside experience,it takes many years.
His highest rank before leaving army was lieutenant colonel.
Get your facts together.
Re: Putin Fires General Roman Gavrilov, Who Has Suffered Major Losses In Ukraine by vivalavida(m): 9:36am On Mar 18, 2022
orohbiro:
Ogbeni close your mouth. Putin was never in the military. He was a KGB agent. KGB is just like the CIA.

1 Like

Re: Putin Fires General Roman Gavrilov, Who Has Suffered Major Losses In Ukraine by Parachoko: 9:36am On Mar 18, 2022
AgentGoat:
There generals are young 45 to 50 years.
Very young

And it seems the guy have 2 star sef.

A 2 star is a Lieutenant General in Russia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fox News Cameraman Pierre Zakrzewski Killed In Ukraine By Russian Military Fire. / US Navy Seals Seized Weapon Sent By Iran To Arm Houthi Rebel In The Red Sea / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.