Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,706 members, 7,865,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:10 AM

Entrepreneurship: 10 Valuable Lessons I Learnt From A Yahoo Yahoo Man - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Entrepreneurship: 10 Valuable Lessons I Learnt From A Yahoo Yahoo Man (193 Views)

Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It / Using ATM: 3 Lessons I Learned At The ATM Spot This Morning / Chronicles Of Catalan : Five Lessons I Learnt From Paddy Adenuga's Memoir (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Entrepreneurship: 10 Valuable Lessons I Learnt From A Yahoo Yahoo Man by Nobody: 5:18am On Mar 18, 2022
;DGo and incorporate your company he said to me. People will trust you better if you have a company name and a company account just like mine.

I still recall the circumstances he said this in 2013. He went further to posit that even though I even up not using the company, the sense of owing a registered company will wake up something in me to change my current state.

Koke’ so’? I wondered. I am here complaining that the bulking SMS I bought from you with thousands of naira and the website is not working and you are busy talking about incorporating a company?

Alaye! Don’t joke with me oooo. I will so sue you and drag you through the courts that you will hate the day you encountered me I blurted out in the midst of furry.

Then, my Rev father friend was on my neck to postpone start a business and keep my law degree and I, feeling his heavenly advise had decided that was the right thing to do. Is he not a father? Father’s advise are heavenly and braingasmic I soliloquized.

He was new in business then.

While he was struggling to stabilize his business, I was busy yelling at him and threatening thunder and brimstone.

No blame me grin

The lessons didn’t click for me until sometimes in 2019 when I found myself defending an alleged yahoo boy that was been prosecuted by one of the security outfit at the behest of a bank.

Please let’s be clear on this. I do not support yahoo yahoo or whatever it is called. But in defending this particular client of mine, I learnt some valuable business lessons in exchange for winning the case and these are now summarized as shown below. I think that if people learn to do things this way, the concept of entrepreneurship will be easier to deal with and understand better.

Unedited (brb).
Re: Entrepreneurship: 10 Valuable Lessons I Learnt From A Yahoo Yahoo Man by fashionnisir(f): 8:20am On Mar 23, 2022
Please come clearer with your message ,is the lesson learnt bussines incorporation.

(1) (Reply)

Chief-of-staff, Finance Minister Laud Indorama’s Investment In Fertilizer / Elon Musk’s Net Worth As He Ranks The World’s Richest Person 2022 / Recover And Claimed Your Unclaimed Dividend Or Lost Shares Very Within A Month!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.