Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,239 members, 7,836,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Who Is A Wife And How Do You Find Her? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Is A Wife And How Do You Find Her? (227 Views)

My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! / I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair / Can You Trust A Wife Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is A Wife And How Do You Find Her? by Nobody: 6:07am On Mar 18, 2022
Oh boy! I don’t know what to call this but then when the chips are down that’s when you know love is never and will never be enough.

This was what he said and a gulped down an out her glass of whiskey. I smiled and looked into his blood shot eyes, he was gone. It will take a while to get him back to believing in the institution of love, marriage and family.

Walahi fa! He has satisfied the provisions of Section 15 of the Matrimonial Cases Act and thus,had the ACE.

Still I felt something was off and this I didn’t want the case but then something broke when I was ruminating over the facts of the case.

The fact that all he wanted was a wife. Nothing more. Nothing less. Just be a wife?

This got me thinking.

Who is a wife?

Proverbs posits that he who finds a wife, finds a good thing and obtains mercy. Who do you really think is a wife?
Re: Who Is A Wife And How Do You Find Her? by Felimax(m): 6:31am On Mar 18, 2022
A wife is simply a help mate and you can find her anywhere.
Not every woman is a wife but every wife is a woman.
When I was in my 20s I will seriously argue that among all a man need in his life a woman is the easiest to get until one advance lady told me yes but a wife is the most difficult.
Re: Who Is A Wife And How Do You Find Her? by Acehart: 9:24am On Mar 18, 2022
Gh

(1) (Reply)

Breaking - Explosions Rock Huge Russian Military Ship In The Black Sea / See How This Little Babygirl Got So Excited At Her Dad's Everyday Homecoming / Hottest Selling Estate In Ihiala, Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.