Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,769 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

I Spent Like More Than 2k On Malaria Monthly, How Do I Help Myself Pls - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Spent Like More Than 2k On Malaria Monthly, How Do I Help Myself Pls (427 Views)

I Usually Spend 50k On Pad Monthly: how much do you spend on pad monthly? / George Akume Applauds Ned Nwoko On Malaria Eradication Project / Ned Nwoko Declares State Of Emergency On Malaria, Insists On Fumigating Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Spent Like More Than 2k On Malaria Monthly, How Do I Help Myself Pls by Massivepussydes: 9:04am On Mar 18, 2022
I spent like more than 2k monthly on maleria. pls help on how I can stay clear for at list 2-3months (herbal or medical tips is wellcome)
Re: I Spent Like More Than 2k On Malaria Monthly, How Do I Help Myself Pls by house10s2: 9:10am On Mar 18, 2022
na every month u dey get malaria
Re: I Spent Like More Than 2k On Malaria Monthly, How Do I Help Myself Pls by thesicilian: 9:14am On Mar 18, 2022
Anytime you have 'malaria', make sure you go to a hospital for proper diagnosis and treatment, instead of buying drugs on your own. There are hundreds of illnesses that present the same way as malaria. What you're taking drugs for may not even be malaria, or you may be taking the wrong drugs or dosage.

But when it comes to malaria itself, the key is prevention
- make sure your surroundings are neat and not inviting to mosquitoes
- clear all the dirty gutters and swampy areas around your house, if any
- have mosquitoe nets on your doors, windows and beds
- spray insecticides in your apartment before you leave for work/school in the mornings
- make sure you eat well, the importance of a good balanced diet every day to improved immunity cannot be overemphasized.
- Proper rest and sleep are also very vital to the immune system

2 Likes

Re: I Spent Like More Than 2k On Malaria Monthly, How Do I Help Myself Pls by sheanzy(m): 9:20am On Mar 18, 2022
Ok.. how much do you want to be spending on it every month
Re: I Spent Like More Than 2k On Malaria Monthly, How Do I Help Myself Pls by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 18, 2022
Sorry about this bro

1. Don't buy counter drugs
2. Go to the hospital
3. Work on building a strong immune system
Re: I Spent Like More Than 2k On Malaria Monthly, How Do I Help Myself Pls by Nukilia: 9:33am On Mar 18, 2022
Relocate from that area!
Re: I Spent Like More Than 2k On Malaria Monthly, How Do I Help Myself Pls by Massivepussydes: 9:50am On Mar 18, 2022
thesicilian:
Anytime you have 'malaria', make sure you go to a hospital for proper diagnosis and treatment, instead of buying drugs on your own. There are hundreds of illnesses that present the same way as malaria. What you're taking drugs for may not even be malaria, or you may be taking the wrong drugs or dosage.

But when it comes to malaria itself, the key is prevention
- make sure your surroundings are neat and not inviting to mosquitoes
- clear all the dirty gutters and swampy areas around your house, if any
- have mosquitoe nets on your doors, windows and beds
- spray insecticides in your apartment before you leave for work/school in the mornings
- make sure you eat well, the importance of a good balanced diet every day to improved immunity cannot be overemphasized.
- Proper rest and sleep are also very vital to the immune system
thanks man
Re: I Spent Like More Than 2k On Malaria Monthly, How Do I Help Myself Pls by Mummytoo: 11:40am On Mar 18, 2022
If u are sure its malaria, use mosquito net, those ones u can hang on d ceiling
Re: I Spent Like More Than 2k On Malaria Monthly, How Do I Help Myself Pls by Divaan: 8:47pm On Mar 18, 2022
They've said it all.

In addition,
1. Always complete your drug dosage.
2. Run a comprehensive medical checkup. The Oyo State hospital management board( that is all general hospitals in Oyo State) have very cheap medical testings. Some of their test goes for about N200( two hundred naira). You can travel and run your test there.
3. Get your Bible and begin to pray and confess your health and healing to God.
Re: I Spent Like More Than 2k On Malaria Monthly, How Do I Help Myself Pls by Massivepussydes: 2:00pm On Mar 19, 2022
Divaan:
They've said it all.

In addition,
1. Always complete your drug dosage.
2. Run a comprehensive medical checkup. The Oyo State hospital management board( that is all general hospitals in Oyo State) have very cheap medical testings. Some of their test goes for about N200( two hundred naira). You can travel and run your test there.
3. Get your Bible and begin to pray and confess your health and healing to God.
appreciated
Re: I Spent Like More Than 2k On Malaria Monthly, How Do I Help Myself Pls by charlesdinho7(m): 7:41pm On Mar 19, 2022
try using treated mosquito net. it will help
Re: I Spent Like More Than 2k On Malaria Monthly, How Do I Help Myself Pls by websitegurufix: 7:59am On Mar 21, 2022
Run widal test and hiv test.

(1) (Reply)

Do This After Unprotected S**x Or Condom Failure To Avoid Contacting STDS / Just Did Away With The Tummy Belt / Remedy For Healing Of Stubborn Cough

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.