Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,018 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

UEFA Champions League 2021/2022 Quarter Final Draw @ 12:00 PM - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / UEFA Champions League 2021/2022 Quarter Final Draw @ 12:00 PM (49353 Views)

UCL Quarter-Final Draw: Chelsea Land Real Madrid / UEFA Champions League And Europe League Semi-Final Draw Thread / UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw On 16th March 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UEFA Champions League 2021/2022 Quarter Final Draw @ 12:00 PM by osazsky(m): 1:10pm On Mar 18, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Actually PSG play better as a team than Chelsea do. They are only mentally fickle and have a notoriety for pulling the brakes with the job 3/4 done. They remind me of the Barca of the early 2000s before Guardiola came or Ajax. Chelsea can't boast of a capacity to create chances or hold play or break play like PSG. Go and watch their matches dispassionately bro.
oga no team can be this low..i followed baca..followed all the teams u mentioned there and they werent dashing away 5 goal lead in ucl finals..it cant b this low check ur facts again.i dont even know y uefa keep including them in ucl..they should form thier own ucl in france..fcl them go lift that one not ucl
Re: UEFA Champions League 2021/2022 Quarter Final Draw @ 12:00 PM by legallyminded: 1:10pm On Mar 18, 2022
fourboys:
sense plenty

So Liverpool will knock out Bayern? I laugh! You guys are dreaming.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UEFA Champions League 2021/2022 Quarter Final Draw @ 12:00 PM by bigcee(m): 1:11pm On Mar 18, 2022
jcross19:
ahahahahah they were all there last season when they were humbled by the same Chelsea!!! Real is out already!!! Who is vini? The guy that use to play like ikedia!!! Ahahahahhaahahahahahah
You think Vini is Moses Simon grin

Re: UEFA Champions League 2021/2022 Quarter Final Draw @ 12:00 PM by jcross19: 1:11pm On Mar 18, 2022
Kwara1stson:
Chelsea also has the mental strength to overcome Madrid. Players for players I will say only Benzema, Kross and Modric will edge Chelsea players
which kroos? Kroos is finished....they removed him before they could flow in their midfield against PSG..

1 Like

Re: UEFA Champions League 2021/2022 Quarter Final Draw @ 12:00 PM by Angelfrost(m): 1:11pm On Mar 18, 2022
jcross19:
they said the same thing last season against Chelsea ,when Chelsea met atletico , Chelsea trashed them , meet their papa , Chelsea beat them blue black... This period Chelsea will wipe them koboko!!!

Okay... They were underdogs last season.

This time around, they are the defending champion. The team every serious contender wants to spank!!!

So, it's a different ball game this time around!

Then again, you never know... They might still win it!
Re: UEFA Champions League 2021/2022 Quarter Final Draw @ 12:00 PM by osazsky(m): 1:12pm On Mar 18, 2022
Exceed15:
Chelsea advancing again even amidst crisis. Grace!
wheather u play these teams now or later.they can only be one winner..so u will still meet either of Madrid..byern liverppol city etc the bottom line is BELIEVE
Re: UEFA Champions League 2021/2022 Quarter Final Draw @ 12:00 PM by Seunfretty: 1:12pm On Mar 18, 2022
We will be talkinga bout football some people talking thrash...we talking about present strenght some people are talking of 13 times champions Madrid...why didn't they win champions league in 5 years with their experience....PSG a team that enjoys passing the ball in their box than scoring are the one u are using as a yardstick to judge Chelsea ...someone would say Madrid is better...please how..they still have the old legs in midfield that can do things with the ball but are too old to run the blades of the pitch like kante ..kovacic and mount ..last year's two legs was won in the midfield .Madrid have midfielders with flair but lower tenacity ..just ask urself if this same Madrid happens to be in EPL where teams fight tooth and nail ..will they even be in the top 2...any team that doesn't rate this EPL sides is only foolish....tell me if ur Madrid will survive this present Liverpool and there intensity style of play.....we will be here wen u guys start crying about ur Madrid ones again...
Meanwhile mark my words ...that cup is staying in england

7 Likes

Re: UEFA Champions League 2021/2022 Quarter Final Draw @ 12:00 PM by Agbegbaorogboye: 1:12pm On Mar 18, 2022
CSTRR:

This was the same analysis you clowns were giving us last season.

After collecting in the first leg, they claimed that asensio or that Brazilian guy would change the game in the next leg, yet una still collect.

Wait for the game and stop yeye analysis.

Zidane was in control of the team last season and he did what he always does. Really overly on established stars. Ancelloti on the other hands has made the young guns know that the team rests on their sholuders and has actually inspired confidence in them and given them freedom to express themselves. "That Brazillian guy" has 15 goals already not counting assists. Mention the Chelsea player that can boast of that stat.

I can't wait for the game really. I see RM winning this one.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UEFA Champions League 2021/2022 Quarter Final Draw @ 12:00 PM by kunlesehan(m): 1:13pm On Mar 18, 2022
There's always an IF in lIFe until it's done.

Angelfrost:

Yeah... If they can get past this current in form Madrid, then they deserve to retain it for an England record back to back!!!

A big 'IF'!!!
Re: UEFA Champions League 2021/2022 Quarter Final Draw @ 12:00 PM by jcross19: 1:13pm On Mar 18, 2022
bigcee:

You think Vini is Moses Simon grin
some people think if you can dribble and run without sense that's football..... Vini plays like primary school student...

1 Like

Re: UEFA Champions League 2021/2022 Quarter Final Draw @ 12:00 PM by Angelfrost(m): 1:13pm On Mar 18, 2022
kunlesehan:
There's always an IF in lIFe until it's done.

Words on Marble!!!... I salute your wisdom sir!

1 Like

Re: UEFA Champions League 2021/2022 Quarter Final Draw @ 12:00 PM by BabaIbo: 1:14pm On Mar 18, 2022
legallyminded:

It is not a new thing bro.
Re: UEFA Champions League 2021/2022 Quarter Final Draw @ 12:00 PM by Agbegbaorogboye: 1:14pm On Mar 18, 2022
Tallesty1:
What are you even saying?

If you don't gerrit, fogerrabout it
Re: UEFA Champions League 2021/2022 Quarter Final Draw @ 12:00 PM by humberjade: 1:15pm On Mar 18, 2022
legallyminded:

grin wisdom will not kee you. Though the scars will be great.

5-2 on aggregate grin

At least 3 goals diff sha cheesy
Re: UEFA Champions League 2021/2022 Quarter Final Draw @ 12:00 PM by Kwara1stson: 1:15pm On Mar 18, 2022
jcross19:
which kroos? Kroos is finished....they removed him before they could flow in their midfield against PSG..
u see ba.. people are writing Chelsea off. But on a normal day if Jorginho, Kovacic, Kante hold that midfield omo where they wan pass

1 Like

Re: UEFA Champions League 2021/2022 Quarter Final Draw @ 12:00 PM by Wordson(m): 1:15pm On Mar 18, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Madrid will definitely score Chelsea both home and away. You're using last season's match to judge. It ain't the same. Vini, Rodrygo and even Asensio have all improved and are all pulling their weight under the tutelage of the grandmeister Ancelloti. Given the morale boosting win those young guns just experienced against PSG, you can expect them to be a different kettle of fish against Chelsea. Don't also forget Ancelloti knows Chelsea well since he just left the EPL.

Go and look again. You no see well. harmattan cover your eyes
guy av u bn watching Madrid play away matches at all?
Go check UCL stats,Madrid is not good away, I repeat Real Madrid isn't good away from home... Dir power is dir stadium...
Go and check UCL stats... So I don't see d bold statement happening
Re: UEFA Champions League 2021/2022 Quarter Final Draw @ 12:00 PM by fourboys: 1:15pm On Mar 18, 2022
legallyminded:

Bayern no get defence Salah and mane go use dem do tenten... VVD and current Epl payer of the month go silent Lewandowski as they did B4 cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: UEFA Champions League 2021/2022 Quarter Final Draw @ 12:00 PM by robosky02(m): 1:15pm On Mar 18, 2022
Chelsea VS Real Madrid
Manchester City VS Atletico Madrid
Villareal VS Bayern Munich
Benfica VS Liverpool
Re: UEFA Champions League 2021/2022 Quarter Final Draw @ 12:00 PM by Angelfrost(m): 1:15pm On Mar 18, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Zidane was in control of the team last season and he did what he always does. Really overly on established stars. Ancelloti on the other hands has made the young guns know that the team rests on their sholuders and has actually inspired confidence in them and given them freedom to express themselves. "That Brazillian guy" has 15 goals already not counting assists. Mention the Chelsea player that can boast of that stat.

I can't wait for the game really. I see RM winning this one.

Well, I won't be so sure sir...

Madrid struggles and falters against a well established defense, and Chelsea has that currently!

This fixture can go both ways!

3 Likes

Re: UEFA Champions League 2021/2022 Quarter Final Draw @ 12:00 PM by bigcee(m): 1:16pm On Mar 18, 2022
legallyminded:

Oga, why can't Liverpool knock out Bayern? Why? undecided

2 Likes

Re: UEFA Champions League 2021/2022 Quarter Final Draw @ 12:00 PM by BabaIbo: 1:16pm On Mar 18, 2022
Liverpool FC fans mood right now!

6 Likes

Re: UEFA Champions League 2021/2022 Quarter Final Draw @ 12:00 PM by Agbegbaorogboye: 1:16pm On Mar 18, 2022
CSTRR:

PSG is not a serious team.
You can't beat them and use them to gauge the quality of the opposition in the champions league.

A team that can throw away two or three goal leads in the champions league is not a serious team.

If that was Chelsea in the same position as PSG with those two goal leads, real Madrid would never have qualified.

True.

But Chelsea can't play the way they did to get those two goal advantage can they? It starts from somewhere.

They are not a serious team I agree. But they are a quality team. They played in the final and semi-finals back-to-back.
Re: UEFA Champions League 2021/2022 Quarter Final Draw @ 12:00 PM by Angelfrost(m): 1:16pm On Mar 18, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

I think PSG is a better team than Chelsea

Nope!!!

Forget those big and overpaid names!

PSG is currently just a slight step above this pathetic United!!!
Re: UEFA Champions League 2021/2022 Quarter Final Draw @ 12:00 PM by bigcee(m): 1:17pm On Mar 18, 2022
jcross19:
some people think if you can dribble and run without sense that's football..... Vini plays like primary school student...
For saying nonsense. Don't mention me again.
Re: UEFA Champions League 2021/2022 Quarter Final Draw @ 12:00 PM by fourboys: 1:17pm On Mar 18, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

That's your opinion which you are very well entitled to. But PSG can boast of more quality in the team than Chelsea do you agree?
u be mumu o.. Chelsea have a team while Psg has group of celebrities... From Liverpool fan

2 Likes

Re: UEFA Champions League 2021/2022 Quarter Final Draw @ 12:00 PM by osazsky(m): 1:18pm On Mar 18, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

True.

But Chelsea can't play the way they did to get those two goal advantage can they? It starts from somewhere.

They are not a serious team I agree. But they are a quality team. They played in the final and semi-finals back-to-back.
wat is d point in scoring 2 goals within 30 min and letting 8 in in the 90th min
Re: UEFA Champions League 2021/2022 Quarter Final Draw @ 12:00 PM by Jackson105: 1:18pm On Mar 18, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

It will be difficult but the UCL is more about experience and confidence not necessarily fitness at that stage of the season. Madrid will have both going into the tie given that they currently top the league and qualified via a dying minute resurgence. Whichever way you look at it, snatching victory from the jaws of defeat against a team containing the likes of Neymar and Messi is a morale booster for any team, speak less of Real Madrid. Coupled with Chelsea's off-field issues and how their title hopes has fizzled out, I see RM having the psychological edge going into that match.

As for Atleti, everyone knows they enjoy being the underdogs as it enables them to play rough and dirty with no baggage. Coupled with how the English press will expect Man City to go all out and beat Atleti 7-0 or 10-0, and also counting the fact that the Atleti team are more battle tested and mentally tougher than the whimpering and entitled kids of City, I see Atleti taking this one too.

Bookmark this post!!

Oga! Chelsea will wipe Madrid home and away, and their is no way Altletico will beat Man city, if not for the fact that Man U is a useless club, their is no reason why Man u shouldn't have dump out this Altletico in the round of 16.

2 Likes

Re: UEFA Champions League 2021/2022 Quarter Final Draw @ 12:00 PM by Englishisamust: 1:20pm On Mar 18, 2022
If no be ref wey rob man u cry
Re: UEFA Champions League 2021/2022 Quarter Final Draw @ 12:00 PM by Tililoye: 1:20pm On Mar 18, 2022
The draws was fair , though I was expecting club from the same country like Man city vs Liverpool,or Real Madrid vs Athletico Madrid
Re: UEFA Champions League 2021/2022 Quarter Final Draw @ 12:00 PM by osazsky(m): 1:21pm On Mar 18, 2022
Jackson105:

Oga! Chelsea will wipe Madrid home and away, and their is no way Altletico will beat Man city, if not for the fact that Man U is a useless club, their is no reason why Man u shouldn't have dump out this Altletico in the round of 16.
Atletico did man u a very whole lot of good na..imagine city vs man u at this stage of ucl and the world is watching everyone focusing on ronaldo..to me its a great gesture by atm cuz i love ronaldo

3 Likes

Re: UEFA Champions League 2021/2022 Quarter Final Draw @ 12:00 PM by greypencils: 1:22pm On Mar 18, 2022
Kirkman:
I see an English vs Spanish final come May grin
Bayern is going nowhere

2 Likes

Re: UEFA Champions League 2021/2022 Quarter Final Draw @ 12:00 PM by Agbegbaorogboye: 1:25pm On Mar 18, 2022
osazsky:
i dont know d psg u are watching..any single win is by luck..pls do u watch football or u just check the names of players that constitute a team..pls dont mentuon neyma d maria..etc those ones are celebrity..psg should get pogba for 200m..that guy has one of the best hairstyles in d world..imagine his face on the front pages of every magazine in d world just imagine d paparazi

Good joke grin grin

Yet PSG have beaten Chelsea more since they have been meeting in the UCL. If they are celebrities, Chelsea must be their side-chicks!! tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Liverpool Vs Manchester City: Community Shield (3 - 1) On 30th July 2022 / Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) ON 16th September 2016 / Liverpool Vs Arsenal (5 - 1) On 29th December 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.