Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,181 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

The Faces Of Idiots Who Destroyed Nigeria In 2014 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Faces Of Idiots Who Destroyed Nigeria In 2014 (6000 Views)

DPO Shoots Amotekun Operative For Arresting Fulani Herdsman Who Destroyed Farm / The Faces Of Notable Nigerians That Protested Against GEJ (Throwback Photos) / Police Officer Who Destroyed A DELSU Student's N250k Phone Has Been Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Faces Of Idiots Who Destroyed Nigeria In 2014 by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 18, 2022
You know them na. They can't protest again. They are half-dead. The monster they created has crushed them. Majority have lost their jobs, thousands buried in shallow graves dug by bandits and their allied business agents, millions displaced by Fulani herdsmen, millions dying of hunger, begging on the streets and eating from dumpsters. Sai baba! Sai Chanji. Chanji dole! How market? Today, we experience the worst fuel scarcity, inexplicable university strikes, astronomical price hike and near-death standard of living just because of zombies.

41 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The Faces Of Idiots Who Destroyed Nigeria In 2014 by Nobody: 9:54am On Mar 18, 2022
Don't bother, I will upload their madness soon.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Faces Of Idiots Who Destroyed Nigeria In 2014 by alanto: 10:17am On Mar 18, 2022
It was an ineffectual buffoon that destroyed Nigeria in 2014. The buffoon Ngozi warned to save for raining days.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Faces Of Idiots Who Destroyed Nigeria In 2014 by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 18, 2022
Ngozi is on top of the world and many zombies in the grave. I no wan laf biko.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Faces Of Idiots Who Destroyed Nigeria In 2014 by PresidentAtiku(m): 10:24am On Mar 18, 2022
Kindly share the images of those demons that should be in Jail now after generational deceit of fostering a failed party of witches as government in Nigeria

10 Likes

Re: The Faces Of Idiots Who Destroyed Nigeria In 2014 by SwissMass: 10:28am On Mar 18, 2022
I guess you are talking about was the zombies that were killed in Enugu, Anambra, imo and ebonyi, I have the gory pictures to aid your digestion

1 Like

Re: The Faces Of Idiots Who Destroyed Nigeria In 2014 by Simplelion: 10:30am On Mar 18, 2022
SwissMass:
I guess you are talking about was the zombies that were killed in Enugu, Anambra, imo and ebonyi, I have the gory pictures to aid your digestion

one of the sai Baba zombie spotted

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Faces Of Idiots Who Destroyed Nigeria In 2014 by tillaman(m): 10:37am On Mar 18, 2022
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Faces Of Idiots Who Destroyed Nigeria In 2014 by IvarDboneless: 10:54am On Mar 18, 2022
I still wish more of dem death everyday...the irony is that the IGBO man would still survive no matter how hard it bites..
Everytime am on traffic u see them hailing and begging for crumbs.. I no dey give again. Sai baba till infinity.. spits.....

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Faces Of Idiots Who Destroyed Nigeria In 2014 by Bobloco: 11:07am On Mar 18, 2022
grin
Re: The Faces Of Idiots Who Destroyed Nigeria In 2014 by respect80(m): 11:24am On Mar 18, 2022
Sai Buhari till 2052
Re: The Faces Of Idiots Who Destroyed Nigeria In 2014 by SweetiliciousD: 12:28pm On Mar 18, 2022
alanto:
It was an ineffectual buffoon that destroyed Nigeria in 2014. The buffoon Ngozi warned to save for raining days.

... hahahahaha

I thought Ngọzi was a no body, bullied by Adams Osho and his co-travellers?

Hmmmmm

Igbo Amaka.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Faces Of Idiots Who Destroyed Nigeria In 2014 by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 18, 2022
Truth can't be buried. The evil men do keep hunting them.
Re: The Faces Of Idiots Who Destroyed Nigeria In 2014 by FamTomx2(m): 3:53pm On Mar 18, 2022
Hahaha, God bless this Op for me for this naked truth of his!

One of the Zombies yelling "chanji dole" those days is always on NL now directing his miseries on IPOB, goes by moniker "ajumma" the zombie bandit grin

The Charlie Charlie of a failed human being needs a REHAB, asin seriously.. grin

His junior ranked Zombie on the moniker of "proudlyomonna"is slowing down on zombiesm.

Meanwhile Glory to Biafrans!

5 Likes

Re: The Faces Of Idiots Who Destroyed Nigeria In 2014 by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 18, 2022
Buhari for 3rd tenure

Sai Baba, A.P.C Chanji
Re: The Faces Of Idiots Who Destroyed Nigeria In 2014 by ajumma(m): 5:26pm On Mar 18, 2022
FamTomx2:
Hahaha, God bless this Op for me for this naked truth of his!

One of the Zombies yelling "chanji dole" those days is always on NL now directing his miseries on IPOB, goes by moniker "ajumma" the zombie bandit grin

The Charlie Charlie of a failed human being needs a REHAB, asin seriously.. grin

His junior ranked Zombie on the moniker of "proudlyomonna"is slowing down on zombiesm.

Meanwhile Glory to Biafrans!

dusa (chaff) like you.
@red you forgot to move the "a" afar
Re: The Faces Of Idiots Who Destroyed Nigeria In 2014 by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 18, 2022
You see, shameless zombies are still talking, those who understand their mistakes are begging Nigerians for forgiveness.

1 Like

Re: The Faces Of Idiots Who Destroyed Nigeria In 2014 by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 18, 2022
We need to save Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: The Faces Of Idiots Who Destroyed Nigeria In 2014 by helinues: 7:39pm On Mar 18, 2022
Una crying and wailing joined together dey sweet our belle.

Should you people need storage tanks, we dey sell oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Faces Of Idiots Who Destroyed Nigeria In 2014 by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 18, 2022
Helinues, you don't mean it?
Re: The Faces Of Idiots Who Destroyed Nigeria In 2014 by helinues: 7:48pm On Mar 18, 2022
Zikojukwu:
Helinues, you don't mean it?

You people are really funny, you want to be vindicated with didn't we warn you not to vote Buhari, yet still expecting changes.

Is that not confusion?
Re: The Faces Of Idiots Who Destroyed Nigeria In 2014 by Nyanmiridunce: 7:49pm On Mar 18, 2022
helinues:
Una crying and wailing joined together dey sweet our belle.

Should you people need storage tanks, we dey sell oo
leave them. I'm back for their papa. Their mod go bans me again. The nyanmiri mod slam me ban anytime I put fire under his people. 1k of them no reach.
Re: The Faces Of Idiots Who Destroyed Nigeria In 2014 by helinues: 7:52pm On Mar 18, 2022
Nyanmiridunce:
leave them. I'm back for their papa. Their mod go bans me again. The nyanmiri mod slam me ban anytime I put fire under his people. 1k of them no reach.

Take it easy with those people, you do not have to go unnecessary banning because of them.

Me wey sabi how to handle them, just allow them to write their epistles then ask them at least 3 questions from their write up, it is either they tear race or reply with incoherent.

And their nagging, forum rules still dey work now, some of them now they see me from far and tear race.

Like the boy NL canceller, no operation during the day again, I have told him, small time na only once in a month him go dey cancel.

That sense wey Dem no wan get, we go help them locate it

1 Like

Re: The Faces Of Idiots Who Destroyed Nigeria In 2014 by Nonexisting: 7:54pm On Mar 18, 2022
respect80:
Sai Buhari till 2052
Supported. Zombies must have sense by fire by force.

2 Likes

Re: The Faces Of Idiots Who Destroyed Nigeria In 2014 by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 18, 2022
Na your foolishness dey give you ban. Why they no dey ban us? You no go beta school?

1 Like

Re: The Faces Of Idiots Who Destroyed Nigeria In 2014 by helinues: 7:59pm On Mar 18, 2022
Zikojukwu:
Na your foolishness dey give you ban. Why they no dey ban us? You no go beta school?

You have no idea about how many of your comrades that are now reading from the side bar .

Na words cultured part dey attract banning most and we know those who are the majority of the culprits
Re: The Faces Of Idiots Who Destroyed Nigeria In 2014 by respect80(m): 8:00pm On Mar 18, 2022
Nonexisting:
Supported. Zombies must have sense by fire by force.

I thought they said Buhari was the Messiah.
Are they not supposed to unanimously ask the national assembly to propose a bill for tenure extension for Buhari??
What's the need for voting in another candidate since Buhari has performed excellently, or is it not a better Nigeria we all wanted? grin
Putin has been in Russia since 2012; Buhari can do more than Putin...
I hope wisdom will not kee me grin

2 Likes

Re: The Faces Of Idiots Who Destroyed Nigeria In 2014 by BobbieZion(m): 8:38pm On Mar 18, 2022
Buhari is a daft........

1 Like

Re: The Faces Of Idiots Who Destroyed Nigeria In 2014 by Ekoblendedsince: 10:49pm On Mar 18, 2022
Nigerians can keep bickering amongst themselves or take decisive actions to ensure that there is checks and balances. The politicians need to be scared everyday of the people for the system to work. That's the truth. Make Dem just legalize gun for Nigeria Sha.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What I Saw In INEC Office Yesterday ( Shocking Photo) / Barcanista & TANoids Missed IT / Top 10 Facts About The South East Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.