Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,690 members, 7,809,606 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

Cab Driver Hailed For Returning Wallet Containing $3k, International Passports - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Cab Driver Hailed For Returning Wallet Containing $3k, International Passports (204 Views)

Policewoman Hailed For Controlling Traffic Under Heavy Rain In Port Harcourt / A Week In The Life Of A Female Cab Driver / 2 Airport Security Guards Get N500k For Returning Missing Bag Filled With Dollar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cab Driver Hailed For Returning Wallet Containing $3k, International Passports by Naijamedialog: 10:18am On Mar 18, 2022
A cab driver has been commended for demonstration honesty and integrity amid temptations to covet that which wasn’t his.

The man identified as Emmanuel Christopher, returned a lady’s wallet which contained $3,000, international passports and other valuables.

A Facebook user, Lara Wise, shared the story of how Christopher picked up a lady at Wuse II in Abuja at dropped her at her destination, but after he later discovered that she left her wallet in his car.

He had faced temptation to pocket the money, but a good spirit in him advised against doing such.

The young men then went back to where he dropped the lady and luckily, she was still there, so he handed it to her and she was full of thanks while shedding tears of joy.

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE

His mind did a quick summersault as he reminded the pile of bills waiting for him at home. “My mind spoke to me and I spoke back to my mind” he told me. At the end of the day, he listened to ONE VOICE. Since the lady did not order the ride, it was difficult to trace her via any telephone number.

The name he saw on the ATM card was Mariam. Emma drove back to Chicken Republic and met a group of ladies in distress. He recognized his recent customer and asked if she was Mariam. He handed over her wallet to her and their cries intensified. She thanked him and he left. This is what happened on Saturday.”

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE

Re: Cab Driver Hailed For Returning Wallet Containing $3k, International Passports by Totilopussylick(m): 10:50am On Mar 18, 2022
cool
Re: Cab Driver Hailed For Returning Wallet Containing $3k, International Passports by Kazeem47(m): 11:34am On Mar 18, 2022
Approximately N1.5m if am not mistaken. I book one moderate hotel for one week with my babe.Flexing tinx. cool
Re: Cab Driver Hailed For Returning Wallet Containing $3k, International Passports by GingerbreadMen(m): 4:07pm On Mar 18, 2022
Kazeem47:
Approximately N1.5m if am not mistaken. I book one moderate hotel for one week with my babe.Flexing tinx. cool
So you go just waste the money once??
In these Buhari times??
Re: Cab Driver Hailed For Returning Wallet Containing $3k, International Passports by Kazeem47(m): 7:24pm On Mar 18, 2022
GingerbreadMen:

So you go just waste the money once??
In these Buhari times??
bro,akant cuman kee ma self o grin

(1) (Reply)

How Does ASUU Members Survives A Strike? / Salesforce Administrator Class Testimonials / Military Recruitments In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.