Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Ladies Smash Hype Man, Emmy Blaq’s Car Windscreen In Edo [watch Video] - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ladies Smash Hype Man, Emmy Blaq’s Car Windscreen In Edo [watch Video] (2144 Views)

Police Smash ‘one Million Boys’, Arrest 8 During Operation / Lady Breaks A Man's Car Windscreen While Twerking / Missing Emmanuel Emmy Oyinbo Is Dead (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Smash Hype Man, Emmy Blaq’s Car Windscreen In Edo [watch Video] by Naijamedialog: 11:06am On Mar 18, 2022
A video circulating on the internet shows the moment a woman and her friend attacked and smashed the car of Nigerian hype man, Emmy Blaq, in Auchi, Edo state.

A shopping center was nearby when the girls burst out in a rage, and Emmy, who had just stepped out of the vehicle, dashed back inside when she saw them charging at him from behind.

One of the girls, who was clutching a log of wood, then broke his car glass with a few punches before they were apprehended by a friend of the hype man.

CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE VIDEO NOW

At some point, a crowd gathered as the volume of the noise increased, and Emmy Blaq emerged from his car to question one of the women, Priscilla, who claimed to be his girlfriend at the time.

After a spirited argument, his friend encouraged him to simply drive away with the car in that condition in order to prevent any more fights, and he followed his friend’s recommendation.

CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE VIDEO NOW

1 Share

Re: Ladies Smash Hype Man, Emmy Blaq’s Car Windscreen In Edo [watch Video] by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:09am On Mar 18, 2022
Sue her and let her pay for damages.. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Smash Hype Man, Emmy Blaq’s Car Windscreen In Edo [watch Video] by Ahmed0336(m): 11:16am On Mar 18, 2022
Edo women sabi vexxxxxxxx

Only God knows what transpired between these two.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Smash Hype Man, Emmy Blaq’s Car Windscreen In Edo [watch Video] by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 11:17am On Mar 18, 2022
Some nigeria girls will force you to date them when they see you gat money.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Smash Hype Man, Emmy Blaq’s Car Windscreen In Edo [watch Video] by Coded081(m): 11:21am On Mar 18, 2022
Sue the girl

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Smash Hype Man, Emmy Blaq’s Car Windscreen In Edo [watch Video] by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 18, 2022
Skit as usual

1 Like

Re: Ladies Smash Hype Man, Emmy Blaq’s Car Windscreen In Edo [watch Video] by paulolee(m): 11:49am On Mar 18, 2022
no b skit?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Smash Hype Man, Emmy Blaq’s Car Windscreen In Edo [watch Video] by kmaster007: 10:06am On Mar 19, 2022
Make he just use the lady for rituals
Re: Ladies Smash Hype Man, Emmy Blaq’s Car Windscreen In Edo [watch Video] by SandraIkuboR(f): 12:26pm On Mar 19, 2022
Re: Ladies Smash Hype Man, Emmy Blaq’s Car Windscreen In Edo [watch Video] by LadiesForever(f): 12:57pm On Mar 19, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I know he was the one..the popular account cloner.. grin
He would soon get dealt with by the mod..this his account was created to troll Jeon.. cheesy

Hmm, you must be a very smart girl to understand that crap i typed while in transit.
I've corrected it now anyway.
Re: Ladies Smash Hype Man, Emmy Blaq’s Car Windscreen In Edo [watch Video] by LadiesForever(f): 1:08pm On Mar 19, 2022
RichAndHandsome:
I will Bleep your mother anytime. I don't hide my identity. Your mama yansh there
. Death to obamamessi death to koyyes death to bigcowhorn death to BeanmanX

You too vex!
I swear, you don't know how to handle a beautiful women!

Why not ask me to post my bank details for some Easter money, eh?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fake Medical Doctor Arrested After Sleeping With 4 Victims And Impregnating One / Cultist Mistakenly Killed Their Member Pieces The Head - VIDEO / These Suspected Robbers Were Given Jungle Justice In Ogun State (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.