Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Genealogy Of Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Genealogy Of Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) (171 Views)

Return Of Prophet Isa (jesus) Peace Be Upon Him / What Is The Actual Date Of Prophet Muhammad's Birth And Death? / What You Need To Know About Maryam, The Mother Of Prophet Isa (jesus)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Genealogy Of Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 18, 2022
It may interest you to know that Prophet Mohammed had Jewish Ancestry.
Stay tuned, my next post will be about how the Church perverted the Teaching of Jesus and the scriptures in general.
You will be mind blown.
Re: Genealogy Of Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) by Bitbibx: 1:03pm On Mar 18, 2022
Are you talking about this abrahamic ancestry?

(1) (Reply)

Is The Story Of Israeli Being Enslaved In Egypt A Hoax? / The Differences Between Zakaatul L-fitri And Zakaah On Wealth / Sallam,aleikum, Please How Do I Start My Tahajud/laylatul Qadr In My Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.