Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Lawrence Metu Is A Big Scammer - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lawrence Metu Is A Big Scammer (1198 Views)

1960 Bet Is Nothing But A Big Scam / Processedpay.com A False Ecurrency Exchanger Is A Big Scammer - Here Is My Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lawrence Metu Is A Big Scammer by nopoverty(m): 1:35pm On Jul 01, 2011
HEN MADE AWAY WITH MY #14000 SINCE JULY, 2010 WITHOUT DELIVERED HIS PROMISE ON HIS PARTNERSHIP ARRANGEMENT HE CALLED "GTBUYSIT".I CALLED HIM SEVERALLY BUT HE REFUSED TO PICK MY CALLS.PLS,AVOID HIM.

I AM YUSUF FROM AKURE.CALL ME THROUGH THE NUMBER BELOW

1 Like

Re: Lawrence Metu Is A Big Scammer by happyday: 9:24pm On Jul 01, 2011
It seems internet marketers are really having it not nice satisfying their customers.I must confess I have seen this week alone dozens of "this marketer is a scam,duper,avoid him" threads,these should not go on like this!
!
Re: Lawrence Metu Is A Big Scammer by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 09, 2011
I am Metu Lawrence is unfair for this Man to call me a Scammer. i was offering a Programe that i provide for $138 which is approximately N25,000 the programme include webdesign, hosting product integration and marketing. i told him that i will make my own from the sales that the 25,000 is for the set up. Is Indians that is helping me to set it up. He paid 14,000 promising to pay the Balance by Month end. till after 3 months he called me to ask for his returns after several calls that he did not respond to please judge how i my a scammer.
Re: Lawrence Metu Is A Big Scammer by gbenger(m): 12:05pm On Aug 09, 2011
lawrence you guys are really bastarding online biz for us. Tje rule of the game online is speed delivery. Tell your client the condition up front not explaining to them later that somewhat this is this and that. Please internet mkting is becoming a no go area with the way you guys are hadling is unfair.
Re: Lawrence Metu Is A Big Scammer by tinnymerit(m): 2:52pm On Aug 09, 2011
dont mind the idiot they are all there to milk the innocent like us.i was also toyed with
shocked one bright esiuke after threaten hell out of him he later sent one cpa ebook{outdated}.well i think the best is to go to the source:ebay,amazon,clickbank,paydotcom etc.sorry guy abt ur hard earned money.trust no body with ur money except on physical contact.safe.
Re: Lawrence Metu Is A Big Scammer by nopoverty(m): 6:38pm On Aug 09, 2011
metu is liar, i called so many times without any responses from him.if he knows he is not a scammer as he claimed, he have refunded my money when i told him i am not satisfied with his service.he promised heaven and earth when selling the idea to me in july, 2010.he promised me that i will make sale at the end of july, 2010 which never be uptil august,2011.he is a hungryman who do not have any means of livelihood which make him defraud people.pls.beware of him.he should take a hourable way to refund my money.
Re: Lawrence Metu Is A Big Scammer by enomakos(m): 1:38pm On Aug 10, 2011
when will this ever ends
Re: Lawrence Metu Is A Big Scammer by kween01: 11:12am On Aug 11, 2011
Metu Lawrence is a FRAUDSTER, he has experience in that field, pls avoid him like plaque, I was once his victim over 2 years ago, even if he refunds my money today i still hold that he an experienced internet fraudster, but I know he can't refund, let this serve as a warning to any potential victim.
Re: Lawrence Metu Is A Big Scammer by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 11, 2011
Its a pity what information marketing has been turned into in this country. People wake up and sell stuff they know little or nothing about

(1) (Reply)

Need Biz Ideas / 15 Reasons Why 99% Of New Busineses In Nigeria Fail Within 2years / Order To Nigeria; Any Idear?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.