Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,420 members, 7,836,678 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Which Nigerian Skit Maker Is So Boring?? - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Which Nigerian Skit Maker Is So Boring?? (42064 Views)

Untold Story And Facts About The Youngest Nigerian Skit Maker Kiriku / This Is The Type Of Boring And Meaningless Movies My Wife Enjoy Watching. / BBNaija: Juliet Ibrahim Insulted By Miracle’s Fans For Saying He Is 'Boring' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nigerian Skit Maker Is So Boring?? by Onu07(m): 10:35am On Mar 19, 2022
BRAIN JOTTER top the list of boring skit maker, his comedy brain is truly a jotter

3 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Skit Maker Is So Boring?? by iderawandex: 10:35am On Mar 19, 2022
Help2020:
eih. Sorry OK?
....lolz
Re: Which Nigerian Skit Maker Is So Boring?? by Gaggii: 10:35am On Mar 19, 2022
Flahyuq:
If they had to arrest a Nigerian Skit maker for being too boring....who would it be??

Mine--Broda Shaggi

Funniest Skit maker for me is Nasty Black!
Taoomma is becoming so boring too

Who is yours??

Falz is boring..

Dandizzy is my favourite...comedy with rhymes

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Skit Maker Is So Boring?? by Bamzyriches451: 10:35am On Mar 19, 2022
Damn!
That cultist guy, so boring and wack

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Skit Maker Is So Boring?? by Bash92(m): 10:35am On Mar 19, 2022
I think we can all agree that kiekie is not boring...... Taomaa use to be my number one but she don dey fall hand recently.

To me Nastyblaq comedy is boring sha

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Skit Maker Is So Boring?? by tamcamp253: 10:35am On Mar 19, 2022
Op sorry to say this but this is Childish reasoning,
Flahyuq:
If they had to arrest a Nigerian Skit maker for being too boring....who would it be??

Mine--Broda Shaggi

Funniest Skit maker for me is Nasty Black!
Taoomma is becoming so boring too

Who is yours??
Re: Which Nigerian Skit Maker Is So Boring?? by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:35am On Mar 19, 2022
Bro Shaggi too boring he just make noise all the time.

3 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Skit Maker Is So Boring?? by Jacopini: 10:36am On Mar 19, 2022
michael77777:

Sex-starved simp! .... always simping around NL...

Death to all simps

U garrit.
Re: Which Nigerian Skit Maker Is So Boring?? by timefarm(m): 10:36am On Mar 19, 2022
siofra:

How, Oga

I don't even know where he's from.
Don't mind him.
Since he himself is tribalist, he see that in everyone else.
The guy must definitely be from his tribe and since most people indicated they dont like him, he must believe it must have been for a tribal sentiment.

But the person also most selected is from the same side.

3 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Skit Maker Is So Boring?? by motionarena: 10:36am On Mar 19, 2022
LIGHTHEARTED0:

Even you all claiming someone skit is boring, it undeniable you don't have up to 50% wealth they have, but cho-cho una go dey open your wide mouth

live and let live
why talking like an illiterate.
We just having fun with our opinions
Re: Which Nigerian Skit Maker Is So Boring?? by ashawopikin(m): 10:37am On Mar 19, 2022
Senomi:
Y una dey watch nigerian skit makers sef
Trevor noah and Kevin hart are my best comedians
not for people like us who don't understand English grin grin
Re: Which Nigerian Skit Maker Is So Boring?? by Freelane33(m): 10:37am On Mar 19, 2022
You Dey dislike cultist cool , you must collect cool cool
kingPhidel:
That cultist guy wey dey say YOU WAN COLLECT. I dislike his boring skit.

2 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Skit Maker Is So Boring?? by BabaIbo: 10:37am On Mar 19, 2022
Telekinetic:

Lordlamba is fvckin boring
Officialbethram boring
Cárterefe is boring
Sydneytalker is boring

Dgeneral dey try
Macaroni sef dey try
My guy Romeowithoutjuliet sef dey try

Brainjotter and brodashaggi aren’t that bad tho!

Broda Shagi is the most boring comedian I have ever seen, honestly.

2 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Skit Maker Is So Boring?? by Amotekun777: 10:37am On Mar 19, 2022
Theboy21:
My favorite: Kalistus Yawa

God bless you! The comments I read on here reflects the stupidity of >90% of Nigerians.

Although the OP didn't ask of the best skits, and while majority of these so called 'Skit makers' aren't funny or educative, 'Kassim Braimoh' and his Yawa gang remains the best ever! cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Nigerian Skit Maker Is So Boring?? by shadrach77: 10:39am On Mar 19, 2022
Why is nobody mentioning Denilson Igwe. Very boring and talentless guy kiss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Nigerian Skit Maker Is So Boring?? by abysirius(m): 10:39am On Mar 19, 2022
Cultist. He is super boring..
Re: Which Nigerian Skit Maker Is So Boring?? by legallyminded: 10:39am On Mar 19, 2022
siofra:
Brain Jotter angry

And I don't even like him.

Because of a skit where he told a girl to back off because she has a small behind grin
Re: Which Nigerian Skit Maker Is So Boring?? by RapistOnBail: 10:40am On Mar 19, 2022
Most boring- Brain Jotter, Cultist tout, Mark Angel from day 1, Cute Abiola.

2 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Skit Maker Is So Boring?? by jubrilELsudan: 10:41am On Mar 19, 2022
TAOOMA

Re: Which Nigerian Skit Maker Is So Boring?? by obembet(f): 10:41am On Mar 19, 2022
Jennyclay:
You.. Abi you were insulting me yesterday. So why are you quoting me now

Remember ye not the formal thing
Re: Which Nigerian Skit Maker Is So Boring?? by ashawopikin(m): 10:43am On Mar 19, 2022
Stargurl20:
Zic Aloma, mama ukaamaka are the best for me
na the kind of una dey fail exam, they said the most BORING
Re: Which Nigerian Skit Maker Is So Boring?? by Theboy21: 10:43am On Mar 19, 2022
Amotekun777:

God bless you! The comments I read on here reflects the stupidity of >90% of Nigerians.

Although the OP didn't ask if the best skits, and while majority of these so called 'Skit makers' aren't funny or educative, 'Kassim Braimoh' and his Yawa gang remains the best ever! cool
100% His skits is not just about comedy, it comes with lessons to learn..

2 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Skit Maker Is So Boring?? by Breakingnews101: 10:43am On Mar 19, 2022
Lasisi elenu is the funniest imo

Brain jotter, broda shaggi are annoying as f!

The cultist guy should be cancelled, glorifying cultism isnt funny �

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Nigerian Skit Maker Is So Boring?? by Talknochip(m): 10:44am On Mar 19, 2022
The "Cultist" guy for me

How does one even call himself a cultist?!

i hope one government agency do something about that.. He is promoting Cultism somehow

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Nigerian Skit Maker Is So Boring?? by Uniquisite: 10:45am On Mar 19, 2022
Currently: Xploitcomedy, Mark angel, Cute Abiola, Brainjotter(100%)

Best is Sabinus, guy naturally a comedian.

3 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Skit Maker Is So Boring?? by emenezer(m): 10:46am On Mar 19, 2022
They are all boring....we are just viewing cos it's their time
Re: Which Nigerian Skit Maker Is So Boring?? by DaddyFabooluz(m): 10:47am On Mar 19, 2022
This thread has shown that in life everyone has their preference. No one expects everyone to always like what they like or hate what they hate.
All these skit makers are doing well for themselves because in as much as some people don't like some of their works, there are still many others that love their works.
One important thing to note is that they have made a name and identity for themselves compared to many of you here that are faceless without being known for anything aside making noise of NL

4 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Skit Maker Is So Boring?? by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 19, 2022
lilvicky68:
Broda shaggi, Mark angel and Sir balo very dry
People.

Mr funny is the best for me.
You are CORRECT.
That MARK ANGEL & SIR BALO should be delisted completely.
They should get a job.
Sir. BALO is almost always useless.
Sir. BALO always compensates for his incompetences & inefficiencies with Big Assed gullible & shameless girls.
For Mark Angel.... He's irredeemable!

SABINUS is just natural.
He does his effortlessly!

5 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Skit Maker Is So Boring?? by EmmaLege: 10:49am On Mar 19, 2022
Broda shaggy and Mc lively cry cry cry

Nasty blaq, Sydney talker, Oga sabinus, Mr macaroni kiss kiss kiss
Re: Which Nigerian Skit Maker Is So Boring?? by Jaboranky(m): 10:50am On Mar 19, 2022
Bro solo is the best to me others too bored
Re: Which Nigerian Skit Maker Is So Boring?? by johnjay4u2u(m): 10:52am On Mar 19, 2022
Lasisi elenu is their boss.
Best and so versatile

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Tboss' Sister, Wendy Idowu Engaged To Dameon, Her Baby Daddy Of 10 Years (Pics) / Thin Tall Tony Kisses Tboss. Fans React / Kids Show On Disney Plus "Baymax" Features Transgender Man Buying Tampons (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.