Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Women Supporting Women!!! (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Women Supporting Women!!! (pics) (1579 Views)

Margaret Obi & Hajiya Datti Hold Town Hall Meeting With Edo State Women (Pics) / Peter Obi & Datti's Wives Hold Town Hall Meeting With Gombe State Women (Pics) / Peter Obi & Datti's Wives Hold Town Hall Meeting With Kano State Women (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Supporting Women!!! (pics) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 18, 2022
Abeg someone should caption this image...

I don tire for the Virgina gender....

Don't forget to tag all the broke a'ss feminists

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Supporting Women!!! (pics) by helinues: 4:58pm On Mar 18, 2022
Women, they would rather fight themselves than supporting each other.

Take a look at Nigeria music industry and ask how many females have made collabos together

7 Likes

Re: Women Supporting Women!!! (pics) by Maxymilliano(m): 5:01pm On Mar 18, 2022
But the cameraman that took this shot has less than 0% chances of making heaven grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Supporting Women!!! (pics) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 18, 2022
helinues:

Take a look at Nigeria music industry and ask how many females have made collabos together

Am surprised cus you've made sense for the first time in your entire life!!

Death to Tinubu urchins...

(Vawulence mode activated)

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Supporting Women!!! (pics) by BloomingDale(f): 11:58pm On Mar 18, 2022
helinues:

That is because women are supposed to be the original alphas and rulers, not men. Men are supposed to be under women. One woman ruling over her kingdom.
Re: Women Supporting Women!!! (pics) by Mooh247: 3:51am On Mar 19, 2022
cool

Don't blame all women for the actions of two social climbing gold diggers

The fight was never about women, it's about APGA Senatorial ticket being contested by a non indegene

Senator Folashade Brent represented her husbands constituincy without rancour, Senator Remi Tinubu is representing her Husbands constituincy and no fighting

If Anambra indegenes are not happy with a non indegenes married to their illustrious Sons representing them, then that is their culture and we must respect that

Re: Women Supporting Women!!! (pics) by Nobody: 5:10am On Mar 19, 2022
BloomingDale:

That is because women are supposed to be the original alphas and rulers, not men. Men are supposed to be under women." One woman ruling over her kingdom.

Lol. You need a strong and proper man in your life. Not the sissies you have always known.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Supporting Women!!! (pics) by helinues: 5:14am On Mar 19, 2022
BloomingDale:

That is because women are supposed to be the original alphas and rulers, not men. Men are supposed to be under women. One woman ruling over her kingdom.

The women that are on their own world, how have they been able to manage leadership position?

Let's read from you

2 Likes

Re: Women Supporting Women!!! (pics) by Nobody: 5:18am On Mar 19, 2022
helinues:

Correct. A man is not a man until he understands women enough to know what they are good for and how to keep them in their place.

I have no respect for men whose wives/girlfriends are too vocal, too uncontrollable and too visible because it is obvious the man's weakness is to blame for all that nonsense.

Women are wonderful but they must be managed and weaned of their natural instincts, ego-tripping, power-drunkenness, pettiness and emotions.

Any man who does not know that is a baby running the risk of being brought down horribly by a loose woman.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Supporting Women!!! (pics) by helinues: 5:23am On Mar 19, 2022
Dsalvo:

Correct. A man is not a man until he understands women enough to know what they are good for and how to keep them in their place.

I have no respect for men whose wives/girlfriends are too vocal, too uncontrollable and too visible because it is obvious the man's weakness is to blame for all that nonsense.

Women are wonderful but they must be managed and weaned of their natural instincts, ego-tripping, power-drunkenness, pettiness and emotions.

Any man who does not know that is a baby running the risk of being brought down horribly by a loose woman.

This is not about alpha matter, I believe before 2 people can decide on going into relationship, they must have studied and understand each other to some extent.

I always show them respect which I am expecting in return .

And forget about all this ladies gra gra, no matter how successful they are, they still a need a man to guide them.

They are built in that nature. And you see those acclaimed feminists, na Dem dey wash boxers pass and other clothes without asking them
Re: Women Supporting Women!!! (pics) by Victerica(m): 5:40am On Mar 19, 2022
Dsalvo:

You make sense, Chiarmo

But Bianca iz not for sales
Re: Women Supporting Women!!! (pics) by Nobody: 5:49am On Mar 19, 2022
helinues:

This is not about alpha matter, I believe before 2 people can decide on going into relationship, they must have studied and understand each other to some extent.

I always show them respect which I am expecting in return .

And forget about all this ladies gra gra, no matter how successful they are, they still a need a man to guide them.

They are built in that nature. And you see those acclaimed feminists, na Dem dey wash boxers pass and other clothes without asking them

To me, bottom line is that most men allow themselves to be compromised by what they get from women (mainly sex, companionship and affection ) to the detriment of their senses, instincts and non-negotiable need to be in charge of their space and home.

There is no woman, whether the President of a nation or a maid, who does not respect men who uncompromisingly know what they want and ensures others know it too .

A lot of men lose their sense of control and awareness once they begin sleeping with a woman.

Have your rules you won't break for anyone and be ready to walk away from anything or anyone apart from your kids. Those two considerations will always ensure you're good.

3 Likes

Re: Women Supporting Women!!! (pics) by helinues: 5:52am On Mar 19, 2022
Dsalvo:

To me, bottom line is that most men allow themselves to be compromised by what they get from women (mainly sex, companionship and affection ) to the detriment of their senses, instincts and non-negotiable need to be in charge of their space and home.

There is no woman, whether the President of a nation or a maid, who does not respect men who uncompromisingly know what they want and ensures others know it too .

A lot of men lose their sense of control and awareness once they begin sleeping with a woman.

Have your rules you won't break for anyone and be ready to walk away from anything or anyone apart from your kids. Those two considerations will always ensure you're good.

How deep is VJ?

It's so deep to the extent it can swallow a whole house without seeing the roof self..

grin

1 Like

Re: Women Supporting Women!!! (pics) by Mindlog: 5:54am On Mar 19, 2022
What is the big deal? Are male politicians not regularly physically fighting, hurling seats at each other at both state and national assembly?

1 Like

Re: Women Supporting Women!!! (pics) by Nobody: 6:14am On Mar 19, 2022
helinues:

How deep is VJ?

It's so deep to the extent it can swallow a whole house without seeing the roof self..

grin

Lol. Toto addiction is behind most issues in Nigeria. grin
Re: Women Supporting Women!!! (pics) by Almaigaa: 6:25am On Mar 19, 2022
michael77777:
Abeg someone should caption this image...

I don tire for the Virgina gender....

Don't forget to tag all the broke a'ss feminists

Igbo Women loved each other. grin grin

Re: Women Supporting Women!!! (pics) by DaInferno(m): 7:03am On Mar 19, 2022
BloomingDale:

wow...talk is cheap until its time to get the job done
Re: Women Supporting Women!!! (pics) by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 19, 2022
Almaigaa:

Igbo Women loved each other. grin grin

Re: Women Supporting Women!!! (pics) by Nobody: 8:24am On Mar 19, 2022
BloomingDale:

Hope you get money? You can't be useless and still be poor...

Ndị feminist...

1 Like

Re: Women Supporting Women!!! (pics) by LordIsaac(m): 10:06am On Mar 19, 2022
Dsalvo:

Can't be better said. They forget that an average woman is just a baby in an adult body and like children, must be constantly monitored and restrained!
Re: Women Supporting Women!!! (pics) by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 19, 2022
LordIsaac:

Can't be better said. They forget that an average woman is just a baby in an adult body and like children, must be constantly monitored and restrained!

Lol. Nairaland ladies wont like to hear this but its the truth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Supporting Women!!! (pics) by Tmberwolf1: 12:28pm On Mar 19, 2022
BloomingDale:

Wow, you really woke up feeling stupid. Women, alphas People that can't even control their own emotions, how the Bleep can they control anything else. Everything you see around you was built by a man, society and human civilization is maintained by men, I don't see any women around. Ask yourself, how many female inventors are there? The people that feed off what we work for are the "alphas"? grin grin Please crack your next joke abeg

1 Like

Re: Women Supporting Women!!! (pics) by BloomingDale(f): 1:04pm On Mar 19, 2022
Tmberwolf1:

Wow, you really woke up feeling stupid. Women, alphas People that can't even control their own emotions, how the Bleep can they control anything else. Everything you see around you was built by a man, society and human civilization is maintained by men, I don't see any women around. Ask yourself, how many female inventors are there? The people that feed off what we work for are the "alphas"? grin grin Please crack your next joke abeg

Which men? What have you as an Alpha Nigerian man invented? Ritual killings? Drug Smuggling? Corruption? Yeye dey smell.
Re: Women Supporting Women!!! (pics) by Tmberwolf1: 1:14pm On Mar 19, 2022
BloomingDale:

Which men? What have you as an Alpha Nigerian man invented? Ritual killings? Drug Smuggling? Corruption? Yeye dey smell. Olodo rapata.
The house you are living in, was it built by women laborers? NO! What of the phone you are using? STILL MEN!! The water in your house, were the plumbers women? NO!!! What of the bed you sleep in? STILL MEN!! The soldiers that are fighting Boko Haram nko?? STILL MEN!! SO PLEASE SHUT THE F*CK UP!!! Ritual killing, you women are now active participants, drug smuggling nko? Una don dey bring in yearly quota since. Corruption? Is Deziani Alison Madueke a man?! So shut the f*ck up ungrateful leech!

1 Like

Re: Women Supporting Women!!! (pics) by BloomingDale(f): 1:30pm On Mar 19, 2022
Tmberwolf1:

The house you are living in, was it built by women laborers? NO! What of the phone you are using? STILL MEN!! The water in your house, were the plumbers women? NO!!! What of the bed you sleep in? STILL MEN!! The soldiers that are fighting Boko Haram nko?? STILL MEN!! SO PLEASE SHUT THE F*CK UP!!! Ritual killing, you women are now active participants, drug smuggling nko? Una don dey bring in yearly quota since. Corruption? Is Deziani Alison Madueke a man?! So shut the f*ck up ungrateful leech!

Are these inventions? What is difficult about being a laborer or a soldier? Abegi, leave matter for Matthias. I use my brain for better purposes.
Re: Women Supporting Women!!! (pics) by BloomingDale(f): 1:33pm On Mar 19, 2022
Re: Women Supporting Women!!! (pics) by Tmberwolf1: 2:12pm On Mar 19, 2022
BloomingDale:

Are these inventions? What is difficult about being a laborer or a soldier? Abegi, leave matter for Matthias. I use my brain for better purposes.
What's difficult about being a laborer or soldier? Why are there almost no female laborers? Why are there so few female soldiers? Simple answer, you guys are scared of hard work! You want the comfy jobs... Scared of the labour, yet claim to be the alpha lol grin grin grin. Even in the brains aspect, na men dey still dey dominate. I tire for una matter.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mamman Daura's Myopic Political Dance With Goodluck Jonathan. / Restructuring Is A Taboo For The Igbo / My Grandfather Left My Dad Millions And My Dad Left Me 500k. What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.