Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,965 members, 7,835,219 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Victor Umeh: "Bianca’s Narrative Of The Unfortunate Event Is The Truth” - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Victor Umeh: "Bianca’s Narrative Of The Unfortunate Event Is The Truth” (36093 Views)

Court Orders Seizure Of Senator Victor Umeh’s Assets Over N136m Bank Debt / VICTOR UMEH: This Madness Must Stop - Dr. Ifeanyichukwu Okonkwo / Victor Umeh Gifts Car To Offiah Twins, Francis And Cornelius Ordained Priests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Umeh: "Bianca’s Narrative Of The Unfortunate Event Is The Truth” by toujurs: 7:57pm On Mar 18, 2022
My anger is on that man that held bianca so tightly. angry.
Re: Victor Umeh: "Bianca’s Narrative Of The Unfortunate Event Is The Truth” by Lucymercy: 8:27pm On Mar 18, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
HonNL:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ml_S5M4OfVU

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7035979/bianca-ojukwu-why-slapped-ebele#111147832
Slap!Slap!!Slap!!! Is all we keep on hearing! I have the video all over from different sources l did not see any slap taken place...but l at least heard Mrs Cbiano calling Bianca "Ashewo' so please where did Bianca's slap take place. I tire ooo
Re: Victor Umeh: "Bianca’s Narrative Of The Unfortunate Event Is The Truth” by Emma1Oj(m): 8:32pm On Mar 18, 2022
But Ojukwu carry beta eyes enter market o...

1 Like

Re: Victor Umeh: "Bianca’s Narrative Of The Unfortunate Event Is The Truth” by SwissMass: 8:42pm On Mar 18, 2022
goodheart01:

First of all learn to speak good English... it’s not “an height of stupidity” rather it’s “a height of stupidity”.
Sorry grammarian, I didn't know English originated from your village
Re: Victor Umeh: "Bianca’s Narrative Of The Unfortunate Event Is The Truth” by frozen70(f): 8:51pm On Mar 18, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:
Victor umeh too must have also eaten from Bianca's Honeypot like Femi Fani Kayode

Try and have sense it's not bye force to comment

You have been commenting nonsense on people post

Grow up, you are not expected to remain the same forever
Re: Victor Umeh: "Bianca’s Narrative Of The Unfortunate Event Is The Truth” by anthonyonyolu(m): 9:10pm On Mar 18, 2022
meritadavize1:
It's a holy slap something, default setting
very correct and a farewell package from Lady Bianca of the house of Ojukwu.

1 Like

Re: Victor Umeh: "Bianca’s Narrative Of The Unfortunate Event Is The Truth” by pikechukwu6(m): 9:17pm On Mar 18, 2022
I feel ire!!!

Re: Victor Umeh: "Bianca’s Narrative Of The Unfortunate Event Is The Truth” by lebienconnu: 9:22pm On Mar 18, 2022
With this detailed and very reliable narative i can deduce what happened

Facts
1) the wife did not come with the husband
2) she sat away from her husband when she finally came fuming with anger
3) she made her way to where the Slaper sat and uttered something
4) she was slapped and
5) she called the Slapper Ashawoo

Deductions:
1) Something happened between the Slapee's husband and the Slaper.
2) It caused a rift between the Slapee and her husband
3) Slapee planed to disgrace the Slaper publicly
4) Slaper would have none of it hence the slapping

What could have happened?
Thinking,........
The Slaper must have stolen something that belongs to the slapee. That "something" is in the custody of the Slapee's husband. No woman likes that thing to be stolen.

Ayam just thinking aloud , sorry, awrite nio. Don't mind me.

1 Like

Re: Victor Umeh: "Bianca’s Narrative Of The Unfortunate Event Is The Truth” by Charleys: 9:29pm On Mar 18, 2022
BafanaBafana:
Who else noticed in the video a guy hugging Bianca for too long after the slap?
On a normal day would he be able to hug her like that? And the hug was a very tight one o!

2014 in Russia. I was bleeped up in my sleep by some white room mates. When I woke up. I almost killed them but if not a certain Nigerian spoke Pidgin and told me to calm down,
Someone would have died that day. Before then people told me what will happen but I strong head say I be Nigerian say I go stay with them.

What I'm saying is that hug prevented so many things, that language that the Nigerian guy spoke prevented so many things.

Lastly they were expelled. I felt bad for them sha
Re: Victor Umeh: "Bianca’s Narrative Of The Unfortunate Event Is The Truth” by JmyNigaa: 9:46pm On Mar 18, 2022
SwissMass:
Baby factory criminals drug traffickers developers IPOB miscreants mkpurumiri addicts and cannibals and thuggery, just inagine a warmonger wife slapping and assaulting another woman, what an height of stupidity

What do you aim to achieve with this profiling?
Hoping to have someone give a shitty reply and you both then go at it?
We can do better
Re: Victor Umeh: "Bianca’s Narrative Of The Unfortunate Event Is The Truth” by goodheart01: 10:44pm On Mar 18, 2022
SwissMass:
Sorry grammarian, I didn't know English originated from your village

Excuse of a demented man. Every failure must have an excuse
Re: Victor Umeh: "Bianca’s Narrative Of The Unfortunate Event Is The Truth” by SwissMass: 10:47pm On Mar 18, 2022
goodheart01:

Excuse of a demented man. Every failure must have an excuse
You know your parents too well, congratulations
Re: Victor Umeh: "Bianca’s Narrative Of The Unfortunate Event Is The Truth” by 1851neen: 12:03am On Mar 19, 2022
[s]
Ndimkpurummiri:
Victor umeh too must have also eaten from Bianca's Honeypot like Femi Fani Kayode
[/s]
Re: Victor Umeh: "Bianca’s Narrative Of The Unfortunate Event Is The Truth” by aribisala0(m): 1:07am On Mar 19, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:
grin grin Lady Bianca gave Mrs Obiano,a slap I called Egbe nti,Send off aka nti.
It is Igbati
Re: Victor Umeh: "Bianca’s Narrative Of The Unfortunate Event Is The Truth” by Mayflowa(m): 3:29am On Mar 19, 2022
Re: Victor Umeh: "Bianca’s Narrative Of The Unfortunate Event Is The Truth” by Onyiiobi7735(m): 3:42am On Mar 19, 2022
SwissMass:
Ok the way you describe your parents at home is not acceptable here.
Lol! Exactly the way you describe your useless parents.
Re: Victor Umeh: "Bianca’s Narrative Of The Unfortunate Event Is The Truth” by SwissMass: 5:00am On Mar 19, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:

Lol! Exactly the way you describe your useless parents.
Now I understand your plight, you think everyone is like your parents, ooooh sorry, it unfortunate luck and life didn't smile on you, it pushes you to avenue of bad experience and status, well that is not an avenue to judge others with your dilemma, kid, stop washing your family stenchy undies outside
Re: Victor Umeh: "Bianca’s Narrative Of The Unfortunate Event Is The Truth” by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:40am On Mar 19, 2022
SwissMass:
Now I understand your plight, you think everyone is like your parents, ooooh sorry, it unfortunate luck and life didn't smile on you, it pushes you to avenue of bad experience and status, well that is not an avenue to judge others with your dilemma, kid, stop washing your family stenchy undies outside
Lol! So pathetic, you sound like a pathetic, broken record.
Re: Victor Umeh: "Bianca’s Narrative Of The Unfortunate Event Is The Truth” by Bobby97987: 6:28am On Mar 19, 2022
Read Below

Re: Victor Umeh: "Bianca’s Narrative Of The Unfortunate Event Is The Truth” by BafanaBafana: 6:52am On Mar 19, 2022
Charleys:

2014 in Russia. I was bleeped up in my sleep by some white room mates. When I woke up. I almost killed them but if not a certain Nigerian spoke Pidgin and told me to calm down,
Someone would have died that day. Before then people told me what will happen but I strong head say I be Nigerian say I go stay with them.

What I'm saying is that hug prevented so many things, that language that the Nigerian guy spoke prevented so many things.

Lastly they were expelled. I felt bad for them sha
It all depends on the relationship the guy has with her
Re: Victor Umeh: "Bianca’s Narrative Of The Unfortunate Event Is The Truth” by opeldavid: 9:31am On Mar 19, 2022
BafanaBafana:
On a normal day would he be able to hug her like that? And the hug was a very tight one o!

I noticed oooo...it was a big opportunity for the guy grin grin ;Dthe hug was so intensed and deliberate �
Re: Victor Umeh: "Bianca’s Narrative Of The Unfortunate Event Is The Truth” by millionboi(m): 4:37pm On Mar 19, 2022
BafanaBafana:
I saw it,who could it be?

1 Like

Re: Victor Umeh: "Bianca’s Narrative Of The Unfortunate Event Is The Truth” by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 6:06pm On Mar 19, 2022
SwissMass:
igweofnnewi stop insulting people's parents

Mynd44 lalasticlala seun

Rule 2
Re: Victor Umeh: "Bianca’s Narrative Of The Unfortunate Event Is The Truth” by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 6:07pm On Mar 19, 2022
SwissMass:
Ok the way you describe your parents at home is not acceptable here.
mynd44 lalasticlala seun

Rule 2

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Should Deny It, If He's Not Getting Funds From ISIS, Al Queda - FFK / Atiku’s Kano Rally Throws Open Buhari’s Northern Strongholds / Osinbajo Condoles With The Family Of Abba Kyari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.