Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,933 members, 7,810,596 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

Becareful With Your Alert Sim !!! Confession Of A Suspect- - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Becareful With Your Alert Sim !!! Confession Of A Suspect- (487 Views)

A Suspect Traveling From Benin To Abuja, Arrested With Five Pistols (video) / Policeman Faints While Trying To Arrest A Suspect In Agege, Lagos / Confession Of An Internet Fraudster, Ernest Ogbor, Arrested & Paraded By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Becareful With Your Alert Sim !!! Confession Of A Suspect- by osademeoyahoo(m): 6:23pm On Mar 18, 2022
"I do what we call wire-wire, wire-wire is also called SIM transaction, so sim transaction is local wire".
"Any alert SIM I come across, with any bank, I can work on it and do transaction on it, I can withdraw, recharge and get loan on it".

Interrogator - "Explain to me now, how you do it?"

Suspect - "If I'm given an alert SIM, I'll press *425*100#, this will show the bank the owner of the SIM is using"
"If the Bank is Access Bank, then I'll dial *901*00#, it will show the account balance of the person, if I want to reset the PIN, it will ask for the account number of the person and Date of birth".

Interrogator - "How will you know the account number and Date of birth of the person?"

Suspect - "The account number, some do save it on their contacts and some don't, so if I see the account number on the contact, I will use the person's BVN to bring out all their details".

Interrogator - "How will you get someone's details through their BVN?"

Suspect - "I'll dial *565*0#, so when all the details are revealed, I'll now register with the Bank of the person involved and I can carry out my transfers".

Interrogator - "So you will change the PIN of the person right?"

Suspect - "Yes I'll change the person's PIN, I'll input account number and Date of birth, then it will prompt me to create PIN, then that's the PIN I'll be using to do transfer".

Interrogator - "What if there's no money in the account?"

Suspect - "If it's salary account, when there's no money in the account, I can use it to collect loan".

Interrogator - "What's the maximum amount of loan you can borrow?"

Suspect - "There are some that are 15,000, some 20,000 and others 5,000 Naira loans"

Interrogator - "Can you operate with any other SIM apart from SIM used in receiving Bank alerts?"

Suspect - "No, it's only SIM used in receiving alerts" "No matter how hard the code may be I'll break it, if it's used to receive alerts"... "I've done some demonstration here too".

Interrogator - "So if I give you my SIM used in receiving bank alerts now, you can do anything with it?"

Suspect - "Yes, I can do any transaction with it".

Interrogator - "Where will you transfer the money to?"

Suspect - "I do open no trace account" "I'll transfer it to that account" "We call it AZA"

Interrogator - "How do you open such accounts and how can you transfer into such accounts?"

Suspect - "I can use anyone's BVN to create another account that will be "no trace account" "I can transfer into another person account and it's the person that will be sought after, not me".

TAKE NOTE AND REPORT MISSING OR STOLEN PHONE IMMEDIATELY TO THE POLICE AND YOUR BANK

Emily Millionaire Coconut oil
Order for yours 0803 8110809

Re: Becareful With Your Alert Sim !!! Confession Of A Suspect- by OGwales(m): 7:54pm On Mar 18, 2022
Hmmm... See format. All these nairaland small thieves will start trying to show their talents.

Anyways, police/EFCC dey wait for Una.

1 Like

Re: Becareful With Your Alert Sim !!! Confession Of A Suspect- by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 18, 2022
cry Hmm in the process of making us aware of the dangers of our alert SIMS, it seems you like you have succeeded in creating a greater danger for all of us.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Aunt Defiles 12year Old Niece With Stick / Angry Youths Today Bursted Camp Of Suspected Unknown Gunmen In Ichi [see Video] / Policeman Applies For Resignation Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.