Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Tight Skin: La’shone Anderson On Her Premium Skincare Brand - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tight Skin: La’shone Anderson On Her Premium Skincare Brand (149 Views)

Tiwa Savage Steps Out In Sexy Tight Short Gown (photos) / Biodun Okeowo Dazzles In Tight Cleavage-Baring Outfit / Halima Abubakar Bares Nipples In Braless, Tight Black Dress (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tight Skin: La’shone Anderson On Her Premium Skincare Brand by itzblessed: 6:29pm On Mar 18, 2022
La’Shone Anderson helps you find beauty. Her skincare products relax, refresh and replenish skin types across geographies and demographics. From quality ingredients to the deepest cleansers and lightest moisturizers, La’Shone Anderson has carved niche products that enhance superb looks and skins that glow.
Her undying commitment is to make women look great and maintain healthy, beautiful skin. Her company, Creation Essentials has a variety of skin care products for every skin type and tone. From day to night and special occasions, My Body Bath has your skin covered. La’Shone Anderson talks about her premium personal care brand, the pains of an entrepreneur and her plans for the future with Oludare Sorunke, publisher, BLACKWASH.
How long have you been in personal care business?
Creation Essential’s Natural Body was established in 2017. Our brands include Pure Black Soap with Oats & Neem Oil, Lavender Facial Cream with Sea Moss, Essential’s Soap Bars: Avocado, Cucumber Mint, Hemp , Brown Sugar Fig and Oats & Honey, Black Silk Shower & Body Oil, Sweet Cocktail Body Scrub with Rose Petals.
What’s unique about your brand?
At Creation Essential’s Natural Body, we create organic products with organic ingredients. We produce earthly organic products that are healthy for our customers and for the planet and our goal is to provide products that nourish all skin types.
Self-starters believe the world is your oyster when you start a business. However, some have said that entrepreneurship comes with pain.
I agree. There are so many opportunities out there for entrepreneurs and the only thing that can hold them back are themselves. With every new venture comes challenges and obstacles. But as entrepreneurs you must remember that with every challenge you will have an opportunity waiting for you around the corner. You must be bold enough to reach around and grab it. The hardest part for me is not getting that sale, waiting for a sale to come through during a slow season is like watching paint dry. But I remind myself that this is the opportunity I’ve been waiting for. It is an opportunity to connect with my customers as well as take a deeper look into my marketing strategies. Sometimes as entrepreneurs, we must create opportunities for our businesses.

Read more @
https://blackwash.blog/tight-skin-lashone-anderson-on-her-premium-skincare-brand/

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Nigerian Foods That Burn Belly Fat - Lose Weight At Home / Welcome To Em-richtv / Bbmzansi 2022 Themba Apologize To Her,gash1 Fans Drag Tulz & Libo (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.