Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

How Can I Dial A Code With Mi-fi? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Can I Dial A Code With Mi-fi? (427 Views)

I Want To Unlock My Smile 4glte Mi-fi. / 2 Mi-fi For Sale For Price Of 1. / Dial A Nerd Now..lets Fix Your Computer (onitsha Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Dial A Code With Mi-fi? by Quitam: 6:40pm On Mar 18, 2022
I recently purchased an MTN Mifi specifically Huawei MF927U. I have been looking for how I can dial codes like *121# without removing the SIM and inserting in a phone, but I am yet to find a way. My former USB modem used to have that functionality. Please how do I resolve this? Thanks

Re: How Can I Dial A Code With Mi-fi? by pinkyruledworld(m): 11:46pm On May 11, 2022
Connect to the wifi and access the IP written at the back of the mifi through your browser. This will take you to the interface of the mifi.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help! What Is Wrong With My Laptop / Antikythera Mechanism / Attn: Oluwaseun Osewa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.