Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,244 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

On The Tarmac With Lakiesha Thomas, CEO Shawntee’s Wardrobe. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / On The Tarmac With Lakiesha Thomas, CEO Shawntee’s Wardrobe. (144 Views)

Transform Your Wardrobe with Creative Upcycling Ideas / Goldenlitz Organics CEO, Helen Onyenkwere Bags 2021 Africa Attainment Awards / Green Wardrobe for sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

On The Tarmac With Lakiesha Thomas, CEO Shawntee’s Wardrobe. by itzblessed: 6:42pm On Mar 18, 2022
Lakiesha Thomas is a woman who wears multiple hats. She is a wife, mother, author and fashionpreneur. The mother of four co-founded with her sister, La’Shone Anderson Sisters Supporting Sisters, an initiative that celebrates and promotes black female entrepreneurs. She is Founder and CEO of popular women fashion brand Shawntee’s Wardrobe.
Lakiesha Thomas shares her remarkable journey with Oludare Sorunke, Publisher BLACKWASH.
How many books have you authored and which was the most demanding?
I am the author of two titles; Life’s Not Hard but A Challenge and Married With Broken Pieces (2020) which was more demanding because it detailed the story of my husband and me. I wanted to be as honest as possible without making me the saint and my husband the horrible guy. I wanted readers to see the need for self love, self worth, knowing that with God, anything including marriage can work.
What inspires your writings?
Life and the fact the I know and understand that we all have a purpose. A purpose to touch the lives of others, sharing with them that God is the author and finisher of our faith and that He is with us in the midst of it all.
We were crafted on purpose, for a purpose and we have to remember that when life happens to us, it isn’t just for us alone but for others. That’s what inspires me to write.

Read more @ https://blackwash.blog/on-the-tarmac-with-lakiesha-thomas-ceo-shawntees-wardrobe/

(1) (Reply)

Buy The Best Quality Formal Uniform With Offer Price / Titanium Panerai - More And More Popular / Get The Best Quality Casual Socks With Offer Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.