Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

The Truth About Sleep Paralysis. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Truth About Sleep Paralysis. (391 Views)

My Experience With Sleep Paralysis / Sleep Paralysis: Is It Natural Or Spiritual? / Share Your Sleep Paralysis Experience Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Truth About Sleep Paralysis. by Carcholce: 8:41pm On Mar 18, 2022
I saw a thread on front page few days ago about sleep paralysis. Going through the comments section. I realized no one knows what sleep paralysis is really about.

I will not say too much about it, but for experimental purposes. When next you experience sleep paralysis. Don’t fight to snap out of it. Try to be aware it’s happening and remain calm. Over time you’ll see why it happens and you’ll start floating around your room. You can even eves drop conversations of others while out of your body.

Everyone can do this but not everyone knows how to.

NOTE. WARNING!!! You might not like some things you’ll see and hear.
Re: The Truth About Sleep Paralysis. by Olachase(m): 8:46pm On Mar 18, 2022
This sleep paralysis is very dangerous, I have experience it close to 3x, the first time I was awake buh I couldn't get up when I finally get up I was so worried, the second time in my dream I was asking myself why this again, buh now if it occurred again I kW how to control it
Re: The Truth About Sleep Paralysis. by Babanah: 7:23pm On Mar 19, 2022
Carcholce:
I saw a thread on front page few days ago about sleep paralysis. Going through the comments section. I realized no one knows what sleep paralysis is really about.

I will not say too much about it, but for experimental purposes. When next you experience sleep paralysis. Don’t fight to snap out of it. Try to be aware it’s happening and remain calm. Over time you’ll see why it happens and you’ll start floating around your room. You can even eves drop conversations of others while out of your body.

Everyone can do this but not everyone knows how to.

NOTE. WARNING!!! You might not like some things you’ll see and hear.

The is nothing ‘spiritual’ about this phenomenon. What happens is, to put it simply is the brain shifts it’s ‘gear’ into neutral kind of disconnects from the body. The reason for this is because the brain continues to function while we are immobilized (asleep), hopefully safely in bed. Otherwise how could it perform other important functions like sorting and storing of information? Hence we dream but at the same time remain immobile.
The so called “paralysis” is experienced when the brain is about to re-engage the body but it’s a bit slow. Say a slit second between when we regain consciousness and when the brain reconnects to the body.
All hail the Brain, the most fascinating organ to study.

(1) (Reply)

I / Functional Efficacy Of Quantum Energy Spray Bottle / Closed. Have been resolved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.