Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

For Those That Are Interested In Real Estate Marketing - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / For Those That Are Interested In Real Estate Marketing (282 Views)

Marketing Executives In A Real Estate Marketing Firm / Are You Interested In Real Estate Marketing In Lagos? / Real Estate Marketing Consultant (Salary + Commission) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Those That Are Interested In Real Estate Marketing by johnca(m): 9:10pm On Mar 18, 2022
PARTNER WITH US IN NIGERIA AND EARN OVER N450, 000 MONTHLY

If u are sure u are teachable there's nothing you cannot learn to earn despite what u are currently doing for a living

We

offers:
*every graduate,
*under graduate,
*stay at home mum
*employed
*unemployed men/women
*those who need extra income
*business men/women who needs a life time investment

Unlimited Streams of income
No Risk involved investment of a lifetime
And more ....

the choice is yours to:
Grab this lifetime opportunity to become an Independent real estate consultant. CLISS HOMES is one of the fastest growing real estate development company in Nigeria

With this opportunity, you can earn N450,000 to N1m monthly as a real estate consultant.
- Register and Get training on Advance real estate marketing techniques
- Learn how to acquire your own land in Lagos with little or no money.
- Enjoy All expense paid international Training Trip.
- Enjoy cash and Car award aside your weekly and monthly earnings

TO BE PART OF THIS,

Attend an absolute free Seminar holding @

Connect Centre Hall, Km 35 Lekki - Epe Expy, 105101, Awoyaya.

Date: 26/03/22
Time: 10 am prompt

TO BOOK YOUR SEAT NOW SEND "YOUR NAME, LOCATION AND PHONE NUMBER" to WHATSAPP to 09128187893

ATTENDANCE IS FREE BUT LIMITED SLOT AVAILABLE.

DREAM BIG,LIVE YOUR DREAM

Re: For Those That Are Interested In Real Estate Marketing by Holluwhakemmy(f): 1:10pm On Mar 19, 2022
I'm interested is it online marketing or what? I studied Estate Mgt from OAU and I also have PGD in Housing,
Re: For Those That Are Interested In Real Estate Marketing by johnca(m): 3:00pm On Mar 19, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
I'm interested is it online marketing or what? I studied Estate Mgt from OAU and I also have PGD in Housing,

Yes it's online and offline as well
Send your name, location and phone to 09128187893
Re: For Those That Are Interested In Real Estate Marketing by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:15pm On Mar 19, 2022
johnca:

Yes it's online and offline as well Send your name, location and phone to 09128187893
okay. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Remote Workers Please Share Your Experience / Good Writers Needed For Multiple Gigs / Vacancy For Driver At Yaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.