Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Piggvest Has Scammed Me - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Piggvest Has Scammed Me (1082 Views)

UBA Has Scammed Me / This Lady Preshy Chiamaka On Facebook Scammed Me Of N12k (pics & Acc Attached) / Photos Of Edo Fraudster, Daniel Igbinovia Who Has Scammed So Many Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Piggvest Has Scammed Me by 300whitewolves(m): 9:29pm On Mar 18, 2022
This evening I was trying to transfer 10k from my piggvest, I generated the OTP as soon as I pressed withdraw, na so I forget say I never choose destination account for the money withdrawal, that's just how piggvest removed 10k without the money getting to any destination. I am really dissapointed and pissed at them at the moment.
Re: Piggvest Has Scammed Me by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:36pm On Mar 18, 2022
That is a big lie, it is not possible angry how will you press proceed without choosing destination ... Your bank account is already linked to your piggyvest already and if you don't link your account you can't withdraw, don't come here with your stupid lies angry

5 Likes

Re: Piggvest Has Scammed Me by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 18, 2022
300whitewolves:
This evening I was trying to transfer 10k from my piggvest, I generated the OTP as soon as I pressed withdraw, na so I forget say I never choose destination account for the money withdrawal, that's just how piggvest removed 10k without the money getting to any destination. I am really dissapointed and pissed at them at the moment.

put the blame on your bank that put fear on you with their constant deduction that make you retrieve your money into those online banking

bear your lose, my boy
Re: Piggvest Has Scammed Me by 300whitewolves(m): 9:51pm On Mar 18, 2022
Jamesbiodun:
That is a big lie, it is not possible angry how will you press proceed without choosing destination ... Your bank account is already linked to your piggyvest already and if you don't link your account you can't withdraw, don't come here with your stupid lies angry
When something has not happened to you before, it's always a lie, me wey thing happen to I know what am facing here
Re: Piggvest Has Scammed Me by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:58pm On Mar 18, 2022
300whitewolves:
When something has not happened to you before, it's always a lie, me wey thing happen to I know what am facing here
Bro I have been using piggyvest and I knew w how it works , what you said is not possible, show the screenshot... Piggyvest can never and will never send money to account you didn't link and verified to your piggyvest... Stay safe wink

1 Like

Re: Piggvest Has Scammed Me by Odetokun3(m): 10:13pm On Mar 18, 2022
300whitewolves:

You linked with abeg naira?? Na there your money suppose dey.

Send screenshot.

People wey get 10m there no complain. And you think they can steal your 10k?
Re: Piggvest Has Scammed Me by talk2hb1(m): 6:27am On Mar 19, 2022
Wow, this is the beauty of great products. Your customers will advocate for you with your consent and without any pay.
@300whitewolves at least contact their support before propagating slanders, as a software developer I can say with 99% accuracy the error is from you. If it's a common error on their part lots of people would have complained, they would have lost a lot of money, and many other things would have happened too them.
Re: Piggvest Has Scammed Me by Emmafrancis: 8:22am On Mar 19, 2022
Not possible. If you dont select destination, its will prompt you to do so. I have been using this app for years. As a matter of fact, I trust piggyvest more than my GTBank. Options to save, invest and tangeable interest rate on savings. I pray and hope they dont bring in loan to their platform oooooo

1 Like

Re: Piggvest Has Scammed Me by ohimi(m): 9:24pm On Mar 19, 2022
300whitewolves:

The has been moved to your abeg account, check your abeg app.

Re: Piggvest Has Scammed Me by Torg77: 5:03pm On Mar 20, 2022
300whitewolves:

if you come here to use format to get us to send you 10k you failed we won't send you anything lol

(1) (Reply)

The Nigerian Police Is The Worst Force In Nigeria(i Hate Them). / Nigerian soldier Goes Berserk Shooting And Killing 2 At Army Base / Honor Killing: Man Burns Wife Into Ashes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.