Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

Nottingham Forest Vs Liverpool FA Cup (0 - 1) On 20th March 2022 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Nottingham Forest Vs Liverpool FA Cup (0 - 1) On 20th March 2022 (10911 Views)

Chelsea Vs Liverpool FA Cup (5 - 6)pens On 14th May 2022 / Real Madrid Vs Barcelona El Clasico (0 - 4) On 20th March 2022 / Chelsea Vs Liverpool : FA Cup (2 - 0) On 3rd March 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nottingham Forest Vs Liverpool FA Cup (0 - 1) On 20th March 2022 by Richy4(m): 8:44pm On Mar 20, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

But your hate no concern Liverpool FC nah. Na you go dey suffer am las-las
Amen buddy grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nottingham Forest Vs Liverpool FA Cup (0 - 1) On 20th March 2022 by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:45pm On Mar 20, 2022
crazygod:

Abi o. You get time wey you reply am sef.

I sey makai clear him doubt nah smiley

1 Like

Re: Nottingham Forest Vs Liverpool FA Cup (0 - 1) On 20th March 2022 by Richy4(m): 8:47pm On Mar 20, 2022
Thank God Ooo that heading would have been a goal now... If not for Alison..
Re: Nottingham Forest Vs Liverpool FA Cup (0 - 1) On 20th March 2022 by kingyakos: 8:47pm On Mar 20, 2022
Four Trophies for Liverpool this season and I predicted it before the season commence......
I no be Liverpool fan sha but I like their pattern of play

11 Likes

Re: Nottingham Forest Vs Liverpool FA Cup (0 - 1) On 20th March 2022 by Gwan2(m): 8:50pm On Mar 20, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

But your hate no concern Liverpool FC nah. Na you go dey suffer am las-las

You think so??…. Bro, the world is about energy and fields…if you are in tune with metaphysics, you will know that attracting negative energy to yourself is counterproductive…When David De gea, Man Utd goalie open mouth as a white man say, he think say Man Utd is cursed, you thought he was just blabbing right?

Zuckerberg understand the power of the subconscious…reason he is hell bent on metaverse technology….Abeg no quote me if you no understand wetin I type

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nottingham Forest Vs Liverpool FA Cup (0 - 1) On 20th March 2022 by Alhrozay: 8:51pm On Mar 20, 2022
City go still beat them last last
Re: Nottingham Forest Vs Liverpool FA Cup (0 - 1) On 20th March 2022 by Levinas: 8:51pm On Mar 20, 2022
Gwan2:
God punish VAR and Ref for that criminal decision…..I go begin hate LiVARpool like I hate Man Utd

Which kind ojoro goal be that, clear offside.

Alway inventing fictitious explanations when it comes to liVarpool…that quadruple go be illusion. Nonsense

Same ojoro decision against Chelsea for carabo cup final….useless reds

See this one! Nairaland warrior. How much is your hate worth? Hate or love liverpool, who you epp

1 Like

Re: Nottingham Forest Vs Liverpool FA Cup (0 - 1) On 20th March 2022 by MrWondah(m): 8:51pm On Mar 20, 2022
kingyakos:
Four Trophies for Liverpool this season and I predicted it before the season commence......
I no be Liverpool fan sha but I like their pattern of play
EPL no be Ligue 1
Re: Nottingham Forest Vs Liverpool FA Cup (0 - 1) On 20th March 2022 by crazygod(m): 8:54pm On Mar 20, 2022
This is the worst game we have played this season. Good thing is whenever we meet City, we play real good football

1 Like

Re: Nottingham Forest Vs Liverpool FA Cup (0 - 1) On 20th March 2022 by kingyakos: 8:54pm On Mar 20, 2022
MrWondah:

EPL no be Ligue 1

Trophy na trophy and even the league belongs to Liverpool.
Chelsea fan wey no dey like another club progress

3 Likes

Re: Nottingham Forest Vs Liverpool FA Cup (0 - 1) On 20th March 2022 by Ola17: 8:56pm On Mar 20, 2022
Gwan2:

[s]You think so??…. Bro, the world is about energy and fields…if you are in tune with metaphysics, you will know that attracting negative energy to yourself is counterproductive…When David De gea, Man Utd goalie open mouth as a white man say, he think say Man Utd is cursed, you thought he was just blabbing right?

Zuckerberg understand the power of the subconscious…reason he is hell bent on metaverse technology….Abeg no quote me if you no understand wetin I type[/s]

Oga face front and stop parroting unsubstantiated claims to justify your hate for LFC.

Upon all the hate the suffering Nigerians are having for the political class, why are they still alive and well? Na all this kind belief without evidence dey make pastors dey use una cash out steady.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nottingham Forest Vs Liverpool FA Cup (0 - 1) On 20th March 2022 by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:56pm On Mar 20, 2022
Gwan2:

You think so??…. Bro, the world is about energy and fields…if you are in tune with metaphysics, you will know that attracting negative energy to yourself is counterproductive…When David De gea, Man Utd goalie open mouth as a white man say, he think say Man Utd is cursed, you thought he was just blabbing right?

Zuckerberg understand the power of the subconscious…reason he is hell bent on metaverse technology….Abeg no quote me if you no understand wetin I type

You made me remember those kind of epistles St. Paul used to write to the Corinthians, Romans way back then. What a great writer and teacher he is.

Oga, las las, na you go dey suffer for the hate; e no go concern Liverpool FC.

Thanks for your overstanding

5 Likes

Re: Nottingham Forest Vs Liverpool FA Cup (0 - 1) On 20th March 2022 by Richy4(m): 8:57pm On Mar 20, 2022
Alhrozay:
City go still beat them last last

You came really late cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nottingham Forest Vs Liverpool FA Cup (0 - 1) On 20th March 2022 by Babysho(m): 8:57pm On Mar 20, 2022
With each game, we look more vulnerable at the back and miserable at the front. But somehow, we always get the W.
Lady luck is really smiling at us this season. Inter (Home), Chelsea Carabao final, Arsenal first half, this game, there's no way we should have won with those performances but I'll take it!

I don't think I can watch the two City matches we'll be playing lipsrsealed
Re: Nottingham Forest Vs Liverpool FA Cup (0 - 1) On 20th March 2022 by Gwan2(m): 9:01pm On Mar 20, 2022
crazygod:

Abi o. You get time wey you reply am sef.

See this one…shame no even catch you for that ojoro…Man Utd do pass this one…Always inventing new ojoro rules for Liverpool

This one against Chelsea…dem say make I look the camera from angle 145 degree, say the picture below no show the correct angle …lol

Re: Nottingham Forest Vs Liverpool FA Cup (0 - 1) On 20th March 2022 by Alexis11: 9:01pm On Mar 20, 2022
backtalkG:
Liverpool is a dead beat team without mane and and sallah

Yet Liverpool won almost all their matches when both were away at Afcon.

4 Likes

Re: Nottingham Forest Vs Liverpool FA Cup (0 - 1) On 20th March 2022 by flexyrule(m): 9:02pm On Mar 20, 2022
MrWondah:

EPL no be Ligue 1
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Abi oooooo

Thats if them go even win 1 be that...
Re: Nottingham Forest Vs Liverpool FA Cup (0 - 1) On 20th March 2022 by tefishy(m): 9:03pm On Mar 20, 2022
ITS LIVERPOOL VS MANCHESTER CITY FOR SEMI FINAL
Re: Nottingham Forest Vs Liverpool FA Cup (0 - 1) On 20th March 2022 by BigDawsNet: 9:03pm On Mar 20, 2022
Defeated Leicester and arsenal

I must say those guys are good
Re: Nottingham Forest Vs Liverpool FA Cup (0 - 1) On 20th March 2022 by openmine(m): 9:05pm On Mar 20, 2022
Gwan2:
God punish VAR and Ref for that criminal decision…..I go begin hate LiVARpool like I hate Man Utd

Alway inventing fictitious explanations when it comes to liVarpool…that quadruple go be illusion. Nonsense

That was never offside....!
If you get a proper view,you will see that the opposing player and jota were clearly at par with each other before the pass from tsimikas!
Go and watch the replay and you will see jota was onside!
Dstv just made a review of the match and some views had made it look as if jota was off side but when a proper view was made,jota was at par with the opposing player!
Pls keep hating us but it can't change the fact that we keep winning despite being robbed of two penalties!
Pls keep hating until we collect another cup tongue

8 Likes

Re: Nottingham Forest Vs Liverpool FA Cup (0 - 1) On 20th March 2022 by olamike02: 9:09pm On Mar 20, 2022
Gwan2:

He pain am.

1 Like

Re: Nottingham Forest Vs Liverpool FA Cup (0 - 1) On 20th March 2022 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:09pm On Mar 20, 2022
As we round up with the FA CUP.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nottingham Forest Vs Liverpool FA Cup (0 - 1) On 20th March 2022 by Richy4(m): 9:10pm On Mar 20, 2022
Gwan2:

See this one…shame no even catch you for that ojoro…Man Utd do pass this one…Always inventing new ojoro rules for Liverpool

This one against Chelsea…dem say make I look the camera from angle 145 degree, say the picture below no show the correct angle …lol

Would you like some paracetamol for your headache sir? We the Liverpool supporters will be kind enough to contribute willingly...That's how nice we are...The problem is, we don't know your location for shipment smiley

2 Likes

Re: Nottingham Forest Vs Liverpool FA Cup (0 - 1) On 20th March 2022 by openmine(m): 9:13pm On Mar 20, 2022
Alexis11:

Yet Liverpool won almost all their matches when both were away at Afcon.
Not almost...we won all of our matches before they showed up!
Was this not the same stale narrative they kept giving while mane and salah were still at afcon?
We even beat Crystal palace without them and man city with the full squad could not even score a single goal against them!

3 Likes

Re: Nottingham Forest Vs Liverpool FA Cup (0 - 1) On 20th March 2022 by ORIAYO70(m): 9:13pm On Mar 20, 2022
Gwan2:

No waste ur time the hatred should be for Various or ref not for Reds

Reds does not officiate those matches dmsv use sense
Re: Nottingham Forest Vs Liverpool FA Cup (0 - 1) On 20th March 2022 by Gwan2(m): 9:14pm On Mar 20, 2022
openmine:

That was never offside....!
If you get a proper view,you will see that the opposing player and jota were clearly at par with each other before the pass from tsimikas!
Go and watch the replay and you will see jota was onside!
Dstv just made a review of the match and some views had made it look as if jota was off side but when a proper view was made,jota was at par with the opposing player!
Pls keep hating us but it can't change the fact that we keep winning despite being robbed of two penalties!
Pls keep hating until we collect another cup tongue

grin

Every time, una excuse na make we go check angle…the one against Chelsea, one Liverpool fan say make I check from angle 155 degree, I go see the correct view…nonsense. Na like so Man Utd start sha

Re: Nottingham Forest Vs Liverpool FA Cup (0 - 1) On 20th March 2022 by Oyiboman69: 9:14pm On Mar 20, 2022
Gwan2:

2 Likes

Re: Nottingham Forest Vs Liverpool FA Cup (0 - 1) On 20th March 2022 by openmine(m): 9:17pm On Mar 20, 2022
ORIAYO70:

No waste ur time the hatred should be for Various or ref not for Reds

Reds does not officiate those matches dmsv use sense
Let him go and see the replay on YouTube...they will show him all the views before he will see the correct view where jota was at par with the Nottingham Forrest defender!
This was the same argument during the carabao cup finals game....lukaku wud have been onside if his elbows were behind(impossible) looking at the correct view!
Re: Nottingham Forest Vs Liverpool FA Cup (0 - 1) On 20th March 2022 by Jmichael1(m): 9:22pm On Mar 20, 2022
Gwan2:

U never start to wail....
YNWA
Re: Nottingham Forest Vs Liverpool FA Cup (0 - 1) On 20th March 2022 by openmine(m): 9:23pm On Mar 20, 2022
Gwan2:

grin

Every time, una excuse na make we go check angle…the one against Chelsea, one Liverpool fan say make I check from angle 155 degree, I go see the correct view…nonsense. Na like so Man Utd start sha
The two views are totally distinct
Check the first view,you will notice it was viewed in a near vertical vantage point while the one of lukaku was viewed from a position where lukaku seemed onside until a vertical view which is a more accurate view was used to rule him offside!
This is the same thing with the jota goal....when the first view was shown,I instantly said jota was offside but when a more vertical view was taken,I changed my mind!
Like I said before hating is allowed!
I hope the hating no go turn to wailing!
I get enough hanky to give U!
Re: Nottingham Forest Vs Liverpool FA Cup (0 - 1) On 20th March 2022 by Jmichael1(m): 9:25pm On Mar 20, 2022
Antoeni:
To Eat Nigerian Women's Money, You Have To Be A Pastor, Alfa Or Herbalist.

I swear, dat's d only way....
Re: Nottingham Forest Vs Liverpool FA Cup (0 - 1) On 20th March 2022 by kollinz1234(m): 9:25pm On Mar 20, 2022
Asabe4:
Gobooor!!
u be Liverpool fan o. Make I send you email??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Did Mourinho Instruct His Players To Get Red Cards? / Fabrice Muamba Stretchered Off, Tottenham Vs. Bolton Abandoned!! / Arsenal Vs Leicester City (2 - 1) On 10th February 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.