Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,466 members, 7,819,703 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Urgent Inquiry - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Urgent Inquiry (284 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Inquiry by niel63(m): 12:20am On Mar 19, 2022
Hi all, does anyone know sprinkles marc/mac bar/Hotel at Orile Lagos?
I'll need more information of the place... please.
A friend of mine told me she is lodged there. I had to Google it this afternoon to confirm it's a real place.
Well, all I saw was basic information of the place on Google.
Fast forward to this Night... I saw her missed calls and decided to call back. We were talking and laughing and someone knocked on her room door. She asked who it was... I guess it was room service, as I overheard something like "I've given them the money. She answered... note, the call is still active. I overheard them muttering some words.. something like inquiry and answer.

Well, she said she'd call me back. And I was like, OK... and we hung up the call.

At about 25min later, I haven't received her call yet, I decided to call back. But the number has been switched off... and now that got me worried for her safety. I've tried calling over and over again but to no success.
Now my fear is, I hope she is fine. This Lagos dey fear me. Tried reaching to the hotel reception but unfortunately their number isn't on Google.

PLEASE if anyone is around that environ... I'd deeply appreciate your help... on checking up.

I'll still keep trying to reach her. But if any one stays or does business around there please help a nairalander.

However if I'm able to reach before 10am. I will come here to update this post.

Cheers... I'm just scared for her. Worried ooo!

I know she's an adult and can choose to do whatever. But my own na her safety first. For Christ sake, I was the last person she was talking to on phone.

I'm probably overreacting. But for 9ja, it's better to overreact than not to react or under react.
Re: Urgent Inquiry by matrix199(m): 1:02am On Mar 19, 2022
Report the matter to the police. They would contact orile police station, who would in turn send officers to the hotel to check on her, even if it would cost you some money.
Re: Urgent Inquiry by niel63(m): 1:19am On Mar 19, 2022
matrix199:
Report the matter to the police. They would contact orile police station, who would in turn send officers to the hotel to check on her, even if it would cost you some money.

I would do that in the morning if I don't receive any response from her after 10am.

Thank you very much.
Re: Urgent Inquiry by Nobody: 4:03am On Mar 19, 2022
Are you sure you got the name right hotels.ng didn't bring that up, but the query on sprinkles brought
Des Hotel Limited

De Shade Lounge

in Orile even though the location wasn't queried.
Re: Urgent Inquiry by niel63(m): 4:37am On Mar 19, 2022
Honestly, catching some sleep did me some good... prayed to God and I just received a call from her that her phone went flat.
Regardless the story... I am just happy she's fine and I don't have to go to the police station this morning.

Thanks you matrix199, jackcanfield

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Y / Designer Handmade Bags Online / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.