Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,724 members, 7,813,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

How To Do Business And Earn Well Using Google Ads - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How To Do Business And Earn Well Using Google Ads (150 Views)

Scrub To Cash Let’s Do Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Do Business And Earn Well Using Google Ads by EclecticBen: 4:16am On Mar 19, 2022
When ever some one asks me what is the easiest and best traffic source to get started with that convert into sales ?

I have always said the same traffic source!

Adwords - or Google Ads as it is now known!

I have spent a small fortune on this traffic source and it can work for just about any business!

When you first start out there are dead easy traffic sources like solo ads, so easy, you just pay and it comes.

But most of the ones where there is any quality there is a bit to learn.

Google Ads is no different.

There is less to learn than other traffic sources but you still need to understand –

CPC's

CTR;s

Ad positions

Quality scores

Keyword targeted

Ad optimization

landing page optimization

Plus a load of other stuff that doesn’t make sense when you are brand new to Internet marketing!

The learning curve can be steep and the result can take a while to come.
The great thing with Google Ads is you can start with just a few dollars unlike other BIG traffic sources where you need 1000s for testing so it is by far one of the most newbie friendly when you understand the basics.
(Like stay away from broad match when you are new!)

Now I head of some one who is absolutely crushing it with Google Ads, so much so he made 6 figures last year round his Job, which is awesome!
What is more awesome is that he has devised a simple method that any one can learn very quickly to make commissions with Google Ads!

Learn from this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLUk0RsQFPw

Join the webinar: https:///3Jzb55k

(1) (Reply)

Huawei Y6 Prime 3gb 32gb - Awoof Price 4pcs Available / Yummy Rates For Dollar Exchange / Exchange Your USDT, Skrill § Payoneer Funds For Naira.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.