Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid (38618 Views)

Peruzzi Finally Responds To The Allegations Made Against Him By Mr Patrick / Don Jazzy, D'banj, AY & Mr Patrick Photoshopped As Kupe Boys. Jazzy Reacts / Mr Patrick Buys A New SUV (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid by remi4ever(m): 11:18am On Mar 19, 2022
Hate will bring you Down
Re: Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 19, 2022
DatoDatuk:
Comedian Mr. Patrick calls out friends trying to get him deported from the United States and ruining his reputation.

Source: instablog9ja

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXYtjBbfGL4

Not surprised.
If I end up relocating abroad, the best decision I can make for myself is to distance myself from Nigerians in that community. I would rather be neighbors with the whites and face racism from them than be a neighbor to fellow Nigerians over there.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid by temptnow: 11:19am On Mar 19, 2022
I don't like to keep friends, thank God
Re: Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid by heniford2: 11:20am On Mar 19, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
Rule 1

If you get to anywhere in the world, run from Nigerians

You are a safer with a Afghan Or Taliban, than a Nigerian

Rule 1, Never forget!

so true as illegal immigrants have this Rule in your mind but get advice from them and flee like a bird undecided nobody get u time aside ur family all na witch hunt dem be undecided get the message"UYO" undecided on your own and mostly avoid yorubas oh the already hate you as an igbo man

13 Likes

Re: Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid by Okunga: 11:22am On Mar 19, 2022
DatoDatuk:

But is this really necessary to put out his pics to the public

Yes it’s very necessary as I already saved it. It’s really heartbreaking seeing your own people bring you down just to excel.. whatever ever happened to together we are a force to reckon with

Bastard$ everywhere

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid by zeusdgrt(m): 11:25am On Mar 19, 2022
Yes

1 Like

Re: Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid by Johel(m): 11:27am On Mar 19, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
Rule 1

Rule 1, Never forget!

Let them pin this on their walls so that they will never forget rule 1...I avoid an average Nigerian with all my strength.
Re: Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid by J3da: 11:30am On Mar 19, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
Rule 1

Rule 1, Never forget!

I second this!!!
Re: Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 19, 2022
The bring down syndrome of the average Nigerian is scary.

5 Likes

Re: Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid by t00dugged(f): 11:33am On Mar 19, 2022
No matter how well to do or miserable the average Nigerian is,he just wants to make sure his neighbor is not doing better than him hence they even named a generator ' I better pass my neighbor".

The problem of Nigeria is Nigerians ,we hate ourselves so much that we have this default pull down attitude. A Nigerian would have no problem if a white person is promoted but let it be a fellow Nigerian like him ,envy from no where will surface.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid by Born2Breed(f): 11:34am On Mar 19, 2022
The problem with Nigerians, we form woke but that spirit of envy eats us so deeply.

Look at the Russian communities, Italians, Arabs, Jews, Albanians, Indians, Chinese, Koreans and more. They all unite and dominate some areas and businesses.

Every election year you see politicians holding meetings with them cos they matter in society. The Nigerians that are united are very few cos they prefer to destroy themselves than unite to become a force.

15 Likes

Re: Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid by Wesely01(m): 11:34am On Mar 19, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
Rule 1

Rule 1, Never forget!

Very far o, a Ghanaian introduced a Nigerian to his lady that gave birth like bros see this lady I no dey sure if na me get the baby because she spoil and dey sleep around. Naija boy start to do good boy till e almost kpash the girl too. Na friend be that ooo.

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid by 1daboi: 11:35am On Mar 19, 2022
ghettochild:

The Face ofhe Snitch
you trusted a yoluba man? C'mon man

5 Likes

Re: Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid by 1daboi: 11:36am On Mar 19, 2022
DatoDatuk:

But is this really necessary to put out his pics to the public
yes sir
Re: Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid by Omotosho1090905(m): 11:38am On Mar 19, 2022
Everyone is in a race to succeed that's why you can't be slacking as a Nigerian
Re: Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid by ubochimike(m): 11:42am On Mar 19, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
Rule 1

Rule 1, Never forget!

Not necessarily true

Nigerians I met in Paris has made life better for me

1 Like

Re: Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid by 2braithe: 11:42am On Mar 19, 2022
heniford2:
so true as illegal immigrants have this Rule in your mind but get advice from them and flee like a bird undecided nobody get u time aside ur family all na witch hunt dem be undecided get the message"UYO" undecided on your own and mostly avoid yorubas oh the already hate you as an igbo man

Thank God you know we hate you cheesy

My uncle's friend is languishing in prison till today.He accommodated an Igbo man in Italy.The Igbo man was dealing in drugs and his host didn't know.

13 Likes

Re: Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid by KazikageSama: 11:43am On Mar 19, 2022
Unfortunately true. I've got some funny experience with them also but hey, face wetin you dey do. No let some wayo associations bring you down abeg.
CoronaVirusPro:
Rule 1

Rule 1, Never forget!

1 Like

Re: Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid by assholemods: 11:44am On Mar 19, 2022
heniford2:
You started with good advice but unfortunately ended it with stupidity. Do Igbo's love Yoruba? Do Igbo's even love themselves or anybody? The tread is about Nigerians back bitting each other's but here you are bringing your tribalistic talk.

23 Likes

Re: Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid by Kobicove(m): 11:46am On Mar 19, 2022
ghettochild:

The Face of the Snitch

Do you have proof to back up your statement?
Re: Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid by jimtemi1: 11:47am On Mar 19, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
He shouldn't be afraid.
AMERICA rarely deports.
UK, GERMANY & Cananda na BaBa 4 dat one.
So, Oga Relax & enjoy your stay.
Don't mind them.
In Fact, if them disturb you, carry your bag join us for California. Come dine with Mexicans.
California,city of guns
Re: Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid by assholemods: 11:48am On Mar 19, 2022
2braithe:

My uncle's friend is languishing in prison till today.He accommodated an Igbo man in Italy.The Igbo man was dealing in drugs and his host didn't know.
You dey mind the stupid guy? I hate tribalists and tribalistic talk but if we really want to talk about it Igbo man of all people sef dey talk!

4 Likes

Re: Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid by assholemods: 11:48am On Mar 19, 2022
jimtemi1:
California,city of guns
Chicago number 1

1 Like

Re: Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid by Yankee101: 11:49am On Mar 19, 2022
You can live with anyone, but keep your business to yourself. Simple.

Loose lips sink ships

You can't avoid your own community but you can restrict what you share or how familiar you let them be

14 Likes

Re: Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid by heniford2: 11:49am On Mar 19, 2022
assholemods:

You started with good advice but unfortunately ended it with stupidity. Do Igbo's love Yoruba? Do Igbo's even love themselves or anybody? The tread is about Nigerians back bitting each other's but here you are bringing your tribalistic talk.
i know what am saying based on experience i too have also send alot of lkwere people back to Nigeria during that time ikweres where denying of not been igbo,but u see yorubas damn don't ever identify with them as an illegal immigrant doing so ur problem has just started

6 Likes

Re: Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid by nomenclature(m): 11:49am On Mar 19, 2022
Its a black man something, not just nigerians .believe me.
If black Twitter mean you ,believe me them go bring you down but guess what ,they can never raise you up. Blacks have cancel culture and it's tearing us apart.
ghettochild:
Fear Nigerians
We hate to see someone who has better opportunities than us.
They'd always wanna bring u down.
This kolapo dude attended Babcock
I thought he was a friend.
Imagine him telling me to leave a woman I married n 6 months later he was dating her.cos they were bout 3hrs apart.
He was living in Santa Clarita while she was in Fresno.
My People learn from this..
Nigerians dont love each other both home n abroad.
Truth to what Patrick said about oyinbos not lieing.. dem go tell u truth.
Kolapo even told my ex to burn our marriage certificate..
This is why the Pakistanis,India n Chinese community keep growing in any country they are... even here in south Africa.
While my people r known to have hate for each other hence our backwardness in business n other aspect of life in the diaspora... except for education where we excel yet we still have that bringing someone down mentality even in the education sector.

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid by assholemods: 11:50am On Mar 19, 2022
heniford2:
And now you want to derail this thread.... You are senseless!

1 Like

Re: Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid by assholemods: 11:51am On Mar 19, 2022
nomenclature:
Its a black man something, not just nigerians .believe me
Yes you are right but we are Nigerians so it is narrowed down to our country.
Re: Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid by fullnetwork: 11:52am On Mar 19, 2022
Those r not friends. They are black-hearted parasites.
People progress they make them sad.
I support d court case move.

1 Like

Re: Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid by heniford2: 11:52am On Mar 19, 2022
2braithe:

is a lie there's no way your will harbor a drug dealer without knowing his into them biz probably not smart enough

7 Likes

Re: Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 19, 2022
So here nobody is a Nigerian, this is the problem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Uriel Oputa's Response To Ruggedman's Invitation To An Event Via Twitter / Yvonne Jegede Shares More Maternity Photos, Says Parenthood Is The Scariest Hood / Caroline Danjuma Expresses Her Phobia For Flying (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.