Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,878 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

New Member - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / New Member (584 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Member by londonregalia: 7:37am On Mar 19, 2022
Masonic Aprons:
Features:
• Deluxe Masonic Grand Past Master Apron Grand Lodge
• Apron made on imitation leather / Lambskin / Satin Fabric
• The border color is purple with matching color on the flap
• Bullion wire hand embroidery works
• Metal Tassels with balls
• Bullion Wire Fringe
• Adjustable belt with Gold plated snake fitting
• Pocket at the rear and soft padding
• Size: 16″ x 18″

The Mason’s apron comes from the aprons worn by craftsmen that were made from the skin of an animal. Workmen were worn to protect their clothes from injury and damage from the rough stones with which they worked and it also was a vessel in which to carry tools.
An apron is a clothing garment that protects our clothes from getting damaged while we are performing various tasks. For example, someone doing carpentry, blacksmithing, or stonework would wear an apron. In contrast, a Masonic Aprons is worn from the waist down, while these aprons are long enough to cover the chest to about mid-thigh. It has been traditional to wear an apron during religious ceremonies like those of the Egyptian or Hebrew priests, who wore what is known as an abnet, or apron, which symbolized authority at such ceremonies.

Note: We accept all custom orders. We’ll love to discuss the latest trends & innovations. We are going to add a range of Masonic Supplies for freemasons to fulfill their needs. All freemason’s regalia Products will be of the best quality. Must check our other Masonic Aprons. You can also visit our other freemasonry products shop here.

At London Regalia UK we have an amazing Masonic Products collection which Includes Masonic Regalia, Masonic Aprons, Knights Templar Regalia, York Rite Regalia, etc.
We have a great assortment of, Masonic Supplies here at London Regalia UK. We now sell a Freemason apron case to keep your Masonic aprons safe. London Regalia UK also sells Masonic Regalia, Blue Lodge Regalia, Kilts and clothing, Masonic Aprons, York Rite Regalia, at our Masonic Supply Store you will also get more regalia products like Masonic Briefcase, Royal Arch Apron, Freemason Regalia, Shriner Regalia, Lambskin Apron, and many more items.
https://londonregalia.co.uk/?s=masonic+aprons&product_cat=0&post_type=product
[url]https://londonregalia.co.uk/shop/
[/url]
https://londonregalia.co.uk/?s=masonic+supplies&product_cat=0&post_type=product
Re: New Member by Techbl0gger: 12:54pm On Jun 05, 2022
Hi Shugargal sorry I had to quote you here so as to avoid unnecessary attention.
Can we communicate on other platforms away from here?
I'd like to communicate and get to know you better as you sound so intellectual z perhaps I could learn from you as we become good friends
Re: New Member by Shugargal(f): 6:04pm On Jun 05, 2022
Techbl0gger:
Hi Shugargal sorry I had to quote you here so as to avoid unnecessary attention.
Can we communicate on other platforms away from here?
I'd like to communicate and get to know you better as you sound so intellectual z perhaps I could learn from you as we become good friends

I'm not conversant with this platform oo, just know how to quote and like. Besides you just registered today? How come you get to know me? Good evening.
Re: New Member by TechBIogger: 7:01pm On Jun 05, 2022
Shugargal:

I'm not conversant with this platform oo, just know how to quote and like. Besides you just registered today? How come you get to know me? Good evening.
I re-registered my moniker again today after I was banned by spambot.
you can check my profile again I have been unbanned.
besides I've been following your posts though.
can we communicate via WhatsApp?
Re: New Member by Shugargal(f): 8:38pm On Jun 06, 2022
TechBIogger:
I re-registered my moniker again today after I was banned by spambot.
you can check my profile again I have been unbanned.
besides I've been following your posts though.
can we communicate via WhatsApp?
Not this soon, I think there is a way you send message here via email address?
Re: New Member by TechbI0gger: 11:12am On Jun 07, 2022
Shugargal:

Not this soon, I think there is a way you send message here via email address?
the email sync to my account isn't reachable so I'll either drop my mail address here you reach out to me or you drop yours then I'll reach out to you.

(1) (Reply)

The Biggest Mountain In Nigeria / Understanding The Consequence Of Our Actions / Gorilla Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.