Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

What Would You Do If You Saw This At A Junction? - Forum Games (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / What Would You Do If You Saw This At A Junction? (50161 Views)

Adolor Junction In Benin Suffering Flooding For Almost 3 Decades(photos) / VIDEO/PHOTOS: Truck Suddenly Went On Fire At PTI Junction In Warri / Oko T Junction (trailer) - Nigerian 2017 Nollyood Movies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This At A Junction? by 3gpvids: 1:47pm On Mar 19, 2022
Na the junction i go carry
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This At A Junction? by Oluwapresley(m): 1:53pm On Mar 19, 2022
Kestolove:
Shap shap

Beauty. �
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This At A Junction? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 19, 2022
You can't see something like at T junction, cos this is the reason why the ritual is for at the first place.
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This At A Junction? by Omotosho1090905(m): 1:59pm On Mar 19, 2022
Omo na to use my bvn and ID pick up this mtcn o

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This At A Junction? by dododawa1: 2:09pm On Mar 19, 2022
Let it happen first and you see my film.
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This At A Junction? by madridguy(m): 2:16pm On Mar 19, 2022
Forget drama grin

Basicend:

Na for.your village Ugo appear for night with the calabash on ya head.
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This At A Junction? by madridguy(m): 2:17pm On Mar 19, 2022
grin Wetin concern me I go pack it

jimbson:

What if the last person wey touch am na I’m spill out the money for floor so �

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This At A Junction? by vivaciousvivi(f): 2:17pm On Mar 19, 2022
obembet:
I know some of us has see something similar to this at T junction some years back when those Village people use eggs, kola nut, palm oil etc but I ever for once come across something huge like this.. but[b] if you come across something like this, are you going to pick it on run for your life?[/b]

Cross to the other side of the road and continue on my way. God forbid!
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This At A Junction? by madridguy(m): 2:18pm On Mar 19, 2022
E go be coincidence baba I no copy anyone tweet

Oyinlomobambam:

Why Copy my comment from twitter? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This At A Junction? by madridguy(m): 2:19pm On Mar 19, 2022
Learn wetin baba

engrchykae:
and you will learn
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This At A Junction? by engrchykae(m): 2:20pm On Mar 19, 2022
madridguy:
Learn wetin baba

you will know what you learnt.
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This At A Junction? by NGArmyTerrorist: 2:21pm On Mar 19, 2022
The idiot who placed it there must be sanctioned by the gods for placing Fake money there for them. Fake paper notes! Back to your question: I have seen a better currencies now, those things doesn't move me again..
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This At A Junction? by letitrainnow(m): 2:27pm On Mar 19, 2022
There's nothing like charms inside those money
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This At A Junction? by ALFADOS(m): 2:30pm On Mar 19, 2022
obembet:
I know some of us has see something similar to this at T junction some years back when those Village people use eggs, kola nut, palm oil etc but I ever for once come across something huge like this.. but[b] if you come across something like this, are you going to pick it on run for your life?[/b]

Just pray and do the needful lol
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This At A Junction? by DEBJOCH1(m): 2:30pm On Mar 19, 2022
GUY HAD IT BEING THAT THE gods REALLY USE TO BEAT WHOSOEVER TOOK FROM ITS, AT LEAST BY NOW THE gods WOULD GAVE DEALT WITH US, UP TO LIVE CHICKEN WHICH WAS SACRIFICED TO THE gods BACK THEN AS KIDS WE WILL PICK THEM, SNICK INTO OUR MOTHERS KITCHEN, PREPARE AND EAT IT. ONE PARTICULAR HOT AFTERNOON, THAT WAS HOW WE SAW FRESH RICE AND STEW, WITH FANTA, APPLE, SWEET AND PLENTY OF COINS NAIRA AROUND IT, THAT WAS HOW MY FRIEND MUDIAGHA LOOKED AT ME AND SAID OH BOY THIS ONE A FRESH MANNER, GUY NAKE WE CARRY AM GO UNDER THAT FRUIT TREE GO CHOP AM, AS A GOOD BOY,I SAID NO MUDIAGHA DIS ONE NA IGBE FOOD, HE TOLD ME TO FORGET IGBE, IF TO SAY IGBE DE HUNGRY SHEYBI HE FOR DON COME OUT COME CARRY HIS FOOD CHOP SINCE, WITH HIS FANTA, APPLE AND MONEY, LIKE PLAY, WE BOTH FINISHED THAT BIG PLATE OF RICE, DRANK THE FANTA, EAT OUR APPLE, PACK THE SWEET AND THE MONEY. GUY IF I SEE SUCH MONEY I WILL PICK THEM AND NOTHING WILL HAPPEN
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This At A Junction? by Oyinlomobambam(m): 2:37pm On Mar 19, 2022
madridguy:
E go be coincidence baba I no copy anyone tweet

Lol grin
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This At A Junction? by Brownshoe: 2:39pm On Mar 19, 2022
obembet:

i pick the money, spend some for you, because i don like you, so we could spend the night together.
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This At A Junction? by Oceanjagaban: 2:43pm On Mar 19, 2022
obembet:

U no dey fear of aftermath
Aftermath papa
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This At A Junction? by davidque: 2:50pm On Mar 19, 2022
Passby of course, I have not forgotten my childhood lessons: Don't pick money from the floor else you will turn to a tuber of Yam...........talk less of money that's placed in a sacrifice calabash
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This At A Junction? by obembet(f): 2:53pm On Mar 19, 2022
erenax:

I go carry the money then use some Carry you (OP) FOR the night

I don't play night game.. I be pastor daughter
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This At A Junction? by Adesina18111(m): 2:56pm On Mar 19, 2022
What aftermath?...Afterfurthermath ni... grin grin grin

obembet:

U no dey fear of aftermath
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This At A Junction? by generalwo(m): 3:14pm On Mar 19, 2022
Werin person nor know nor dey kill am.... I know am as money and I will pick it as money and spend it as money......
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This At A Junction? by peculiar2233: 3:55pm On Mar 19, 2022
madridguy:
From rough counting this should be around $4000 mhen I go pack everything inside the same calabash carry am go house. Who knows if the calabash get hidden spiritual dollar printing machine inside tongue I don jam money be that.

Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This At A Junction? by Bbbw: 4:28pm On Mar 19, 2022
Pick it offcourse I don’t believe in any charm this all fake
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This At A Junction? by gaftsoil(m): 4:29pm On Mar 19, 2022
I go even pack d calabash join
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This At A Junction? by HZNjnr(m): 4:59pm On Mar 19, 2022
I will pack it!

Something must kill a man. No matter what we do, at the end of the day, we all will die
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This At A Junction? by Johel(m): 5:20pm On Mar 19, 2022
obembet:

I look am pass...it's not my money,I didn't work for it.
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This At A Junction? by asaajuomo1(m): 5:20pm On Mar 19, 2022
vikstandon:

If I have been praying for money before meeting it at the junction... Abeg na answered prayer be that now o!

You sacrifice to a god you don't know...I serve a living God...I take it to God on your behalf!!
Are you Igun (vulture) that transmit sacrifice to God.
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This At A Junction? by jimtemi1: 5:40pm On Mar 19, 2022
madridguy:
From rough counting this should be around $4000 mhen I go pack everything inside the same calabash carry am go house. Who knows if the calabash get hidden spiritual dollar printing machine inside tongue I don jam money be that.
Also remember to piss on it before taking it, just incase
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This At A Junction? by Nwaotu10(m): 5:47pm On Mar 19, 2022
I will urinate on it, and pack everything, everything! grin grin
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This At A Junction? by Jamesbiodun(m): 6:02pm On Mar 19, 2022
I go carry am go aboki woto woto and spend am wotowoto grin
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This At A Junction? by donrev(m): 6:13pm On Mar 19, 2022
garriAndsugar:
Na to first confirm if na real dollars.

If na real then both the Calabash and everything go disappear

Weda fake or real...... All go disappear

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment / The Game Start With The Last Word Prt 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.