Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Gunmen Bomb Imo Police Station, Destroy Vehicles, Buildings; They Used Dynamite - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Bomb Imo Police Station, Destroy Vehicles, Buildings; They Used Dynamite (32885 Views)

Sit-At-Home: Gunmen Bomb Izombe Market In Imo, Raze Vehicles / Zamfara Youths Block Major Highway, Destroy Vehicles In Protest Against Bandits / Bandits Shoot At Emir Of Birnin Gwari’s Convoy, Destroy Vehicles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Bomb Imo Police Station, Destroy Vehicles, Buildings; They Used Dynamite by KingDamzzy(m): 12:33pm On Mar 19, 2022
ESN/IPOB are killing Igbo policemen with the mindset that they are hurting Buhari and his Fulani government and that's serious delusions of grandeur.

Igbo elders/elites are not publicly condemning it enough. In fact, some of them are openly going to visit Nnamdi Kanu the terrorist in prison.

Last last, its the Igbo people that will suffer it. By the time security is wiped away from Igbo land, insecurity becomes the order of the day. Last December had the lowest influx of people to the east in a long time because people were scared for their lives.

This was how Bokoharam started. Look at where we are today.
Re: Gunmen Bomb Imo Police Station, Destroy Vehicles, Buildings; They Used Dynamite by Tingotoe: 12:34pm On Mar 19, 2022
od501:

Oga what are you saying? Have you asked yourself why the ESN was formed at the first place? Are you even trying to say that there was no Fulani menace before the formation of ESN, or that the military wasn't aiding the fulani herdsmen. Why do you think the government are so meant ending ESN? You guys are not thinking oo.
Well Oga your ESN guys haven't killed any Fulani herdsmen of late, the last time I checked it was majorly innocent Igbos getting harassed and killed. Don't let any family member of their victims hear you say this
Re: Gunmen Bomb Imo Police Station, Destroy Vehicles, Buildings; They Used Dynamite by KingDamzzy(m): 12:35pm On Mar 19, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Waiting patiently for IPOB and ESN screamers to come and scream even when it's so obvious that this act is carryout by idiotic Fulani terrorists

How can "idiotic Fulani terrorist" carry dynamite to kill the so called "idiotic Fulani policemen" in IGBOLAND?

Can you not see that you are deluded like this? Sense is running very far from you.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Bomb Imo Police Station, Destroy Vehicles, Buildings; They Used Dynamite by od501: 12:35pm On Mar 19, 2022
Paretomaster1:

You can blame the nation he serve, but can't blame the likely culprits abi

Keep supporting Evil u hear..

Admit it, Nigerian government killed that young man. Abuja is seriously sponsoring the activities of the so called UGM. There has been evidence to prove it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Bomb Imo Police Station, Destroy Vehicles, Buildings; They Used Dynamite by Angelfrost(m): 12:35pm On Mar 19, 2022
toofit007:
has there been a place called BIAFRA before the creation of Nigeria? Recieve sense Mr man.

Instead of answering my simple valid question, you are beating about an aimless bush...
Re: Gunmen Bomb Imo Police Station, Destroy Vehicles, Buildings; They Used Dynamite by Tingotoe: 12:36pm On Mar 19, 2022
PeterUdeme:

The same way the media call Fuylani terrorists bandits.
Fulani bandits are terrorists and the FG secured a court injunction labelling them as so last year
Re: Gunmen Bomb Imo Police Station, Destroy Vehicles, Buildings; They Used Dynamite by od501: 12:37pm On Mar 19, 2022
KingDamzzy:
ESN/IPOB are killing Igbo policemen with the mindset that they are hurting Buhari and his Fulani government and that's serious delusions of grandeur.

Igbo elders/elites are not publicly condemning it enough. In fact, some of them are openly going to visit Nnamdi Kanu the terrorist in prison.

Last last, its the Igbo people that will suffer it. By the time security is wiped away from Igbo land, insecurity becomes the order of the day. Last December had the lowest influx of people to the east in a long time because people were scared for their lives.

This was how Bokoharam started. Look at where we are today.

Why will elders condemn it when they know exactly what is happening. The Nigerian government is seriously sponsoring the activities of the UGM, with their DSS hitmen. Take it or leave it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Bomb Imo Police Station, Destroy Vehicles, Buildings; They Used Dynamite by toofit007: 12:38pm On Mar 19, 2022
Angelfrost:

Instead of answering my simple valid question, you are beating about an aimless bush...

and I have asked you a simple valid question and I did not even wait till answer because I know you will be too lazy to come up with the answer so I decided to provide answer for you and from the answer I answered your question.
Re: Gunmen Bomb Imo Police Station, Destroy Vehicles, Buildings; They Used Dynamite by Angelfrost(m): 12:42pm On Mar 19, 2022
toofit007:
and I have asked you a simple valid question and I did not even wait till answer because I know you will be too lazy to come up with the answer so I decided to provide answer for you and from the answer I answered your question.

You are spoiling for a nonexistent fight sir...

Lemme repeat the question for clarity sake:

Is there an internationally recognized nation called Biafra?!! Yes or no?!!
Re: Gunmen Bomb Imo Police Station, Destroy Vehicles, Buildings; They Used Dynamite by KingDamzzy(m): 12:48pm On Mar 19, 2022
od501:

Why will elders condemn it when they know exactly what is happening. The Nigerian government is seriously sponsoring the activities of the UGM, with their DSS hitmen. Take it or leave it.

Igbos will blame everybody for their own problems apart from themselves. According to them Buhari, Malami, Fulani, Army, DSS and Tinubu are all responsible for the insecurity in Igboland.

When will you stop being deluded? Just look at your thought process. How can it even make sense to you?
Re: Gunmen Bomb Imo Police Station, Destroy Vehicles, Buildings; They Used Dynamite by od501: 12:49pm On Mar 19, 2022
Tingotoe:
Well Oga your ESN guys haven't killed any Fulani herdsmen of late, the last time I checked it was majorly innocent Igbos getting harassed and killed. Don't let any family member of their victims hear you say this

Rubbish... which part of the East are in? ESN has chased and killed Fulani herdsmen from Ebonyi, down to Benue. That was before the Nigerian army sent their foot soldiers with a fighter jet.

One of the Slained leaders of the Fulani terrorists is Isa Mohammad, I think it also made headlines that time..

I have been to Anambra before the formation of ESN, I know how many herdsmen I see on a dailly basis. Today, go to Awka, where their activities are rampant, you barely see them move. Although people say they now move in night.

ESN is doing a wonderful job, take it or leave it.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Bomb Imo Police Station, Destroy Vehicles, Buildings; They Used Dynamite by kingyakos: 12:53pm On Mar 19, 2022
Brimstone77:

I no understand mbok.
U no dey read books, calabar man
Re: Gunmen Bomb Imo Police Station, Destroy Vehicles, Buildings; They Used Dynamite by toofit007: 12:54pm On Mar 19, 2022
Angelfrost:

You are spoiling for a nonexistent fight sir...

Lemme repeat the question for clarity sake:

Is there an internationally recognized nation called Biafra?!! Yes or no?!!
must you be internationally recognized before you can indigenously exist as a people? Umuokoko with stupid questions.
Re: Gunmen Bomb Imo Police Station, Destroy Vehicles, Buildings; They Used Dynamite by od501: 12:56pm On Mar 19, 2022
KingDamzzy:

Igbos will blame everybody for their own problems apart from themselves. According to them Buhari, Malami, Fulani, Army, DSS and Tinubu are all responsible for the insecurity in Igboland.

When will you stop being deluded? Just look at your thought process. How can it even make sense to you?

And have those names you mentioned come out with evidence that they are innocent of such accusations? Everyone in the East knows DSS is responsible for impersonating ESN, and Nigerian army aids Fulani herdsmen, and the presidency sponsored the activities of the UGM in the East. All these things with evidence. I dare those names to say otherwise.
Re: Gunmen Bomb Imo Police Station, Destroy Vehicles, Buildings; They Used Dynamite by Angelfrost(m): 12:56pm On Mar 19, 2022
toofit007:
must you be internationally recognized before you can indigenously exist as a people? Umuokoko with stupid questions.

When you are ready to come up with an intelligent answer, let me know... My question stands.

Your insults are as misplaced as your priorities.

Good afternoon!!!
Re: Gunmen Bomb Imo Police Station, Destroy Vehicles, Buildings; They Used Dynamite by Tingotoe: 1:03pm On Mar 19, 2022
od501:

Rubbish... which part of the East are in? ESN has chased and killed Fulani herdsmen from Ebonyi, down to Benue. That was before the Nigerian army sent their foot soldiers with a fighter jet.

One of the Slained leaders of the Fulani terrorists is Isa Mohammad, I think it also made headlines that time..

I have been to Anambra before the formation of ESN, I know how many herdsmen I see on a dailly basis. Today, go to Awka, where their activities are rampant, you barely see them move. Although people say they now move in night.

ESN is doing a wonderful job, take it or leave it.
I take it and leave it. It's your people who are dying. Why should I care?
Re: Gunmen Bomb Imo Police Station, Destroy Vehicles, Buildings; They Used Dynamite by Kuginzi: 1:05pm On Mar 19, 2022

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Bomb Imo Police Station, Destroy Vehicles, Buildings; They Used Dynamite by Emperor88(m): 1:06pm On Mar 19, 2022
manee2:
Bomb
This are the type of People Russian are looking for.
Re: Gunmen Bomb Imo Police Station, Destroy Vehicles, Buildings; They Used Dynamite by toofit007: 1:07pm On Mar 19, 2022
Angelfrost:

When you are ready to come up with an intelligent answer, let me know... My question stands.

Your insults are as misplaced as your priorities.

Good afternoon!!!
why are you running away? Umuokoko everywhere. I don't actually blame you because when you meet superior argument, the only option left for you is to run away from it.
Re: Gunmen Bomb Imo Police Station, Destroy Vehicles, Buildings; They Used Dynamite by Rolly22(m): 1:20pm On Mar 19, 2022
Akwamkpuruamu:

This is my brother from same Village. Iyke by name. He was killed in the attack yesterday. He just died for a useless nation.

Death to all uniform men, the Dragon Flag has been raised again and more Deadlier this time
Re: Gunmen Bomb Imo Police Station, Destroy Vehicles, Buildings; They Used Dynamite by Angelfrost(m): 1:24pm On Mar 19, 2022
toofit007:
why are you running away? Umuokoko everywhere. I don't actually blame you because when you meet superior argument, the only option left for you is to run away from it.

Run?!! How so?!!

What exactly is superior about your failure to answer a simple question, but choosing to indulge in needless egotistical spitting contest?!!

...Or you are confused about the meaning of the term "Superior"?!!!

I sense your ego is clouding your more pressing need to learn, starting from your lack of civility.

I don't run from anything sir, certainly not from charlatans. Simply answer the simple question, and we can proceed from there. Thank you.
Re: Gunmen Bomb Imo Police Station, Destroy Vehicles, Buildings; They Used Dynamite by Yxxx: 1:34pm On Mar 19, 2022
This pattern of attack we know is particular to a region before they stopped and became bandits.
Re: Gunmen Bomb Imo Police Station, Destroy Vehicles, Buildings; They Used Dynamite by pquaver(m): 2:04pm On Mar 19, 2022
ufotunang:
Simple dialogue with IPOB would had settled all this.matter..buhari is stubborn....a president should be humble and listen to people"s complaint and agitation...and discuss the matter and find a way to solve the problems...there is no problem that do not have a solution....buhari is full of pride and ego....it's just innocent people and police men that are the one dieing because of this federal government and IPOB matter.... when two elephants fight it's the common man that suffers...how long will we continue like this... destruction of properties, infrastructures and killing...and you want to attract foreign investors to come and invest in nigeria with all these violence, destruction and killing...then how will they come

There won't be any dialogue.. Shebi we are seeing Ukraine.. Time will come everyone go pick race..
Re: Gunmen Bomb Imo Police Station, Destroy Vehicles, Buildings; They Used Dynamite by NGArmyTerrorist: 2:06pm On Mar 19, 2022
PeterUdeme:

You forgot to say support biafra and [pdp zoo politicians.
I wonder why nairaland decided to change my write-ups..
Re: Gunmen Bomb Imo Police Station, Destroy Vehicles, Buildings; They Used Dynamite by pquaver(m): 2:06pm On Mar 19, 2022
temptnow:

It's Fulani bandits that are constituting crimes in our state, we will smoke them out soon. Enough is enough with these bastard Sudanese refugees

Shut up Esn warrior. There is no fuani in imo state. You commit crime and calling innocent Fulani. Enugu state is closer to the north than imo state. They didn't carry out those activities there is in imo they want to do it. I am from igbo state and I know it ipob and Esn that is unknown gun men.. Make una continue the nonsense. Sleep go tire dead man

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Bomb Imo Police Station, Destroy Vehicles, Buildings; They Used Dynamite by pquaver(m): 2:11pm On Mar 19, 2022
NORSIYK:

Fulani herdsmen weren't massacring people before the formation of Esn?
Soldiers and police weren't aiding Fulani terrorists in the East?

Imo state has always been a peaceful state and hardly align itself with ipob activities till this slowpoke of a Governor was imposed because of the Fulani terrorists agenda.
The slowpoke immediately started implementing the Fulani terrorists agenda as soon as he took over by allocation People's land to Fulani terrorists where they will raise their evil cattle.
That's where all these crisis started.

This political talk from a pdp miscreant.. He was not imposed. He won a Supreme Court judgment. You cannot impose ur useless opinions as fact. There is no Fulani agenda anywhere. I am from imo state. The hatred for hope is simple he isapc governor and does not support ipob Biafra quest simple. You cannot blackmail him. All this your nonsense talk is jibbrish to justify nonsense.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Bomb Imo Police Station, Destroy Vehicles, Buildings; They Used Dynamite by zinaunreal(m): 2:14pm On Mar 19, 2022
grin grin
Re: Gunmen Bomb Imo Police Station, Destroy Vehicles, Buildings; They Used Dynamite by pquaver(m): 2:15pm On Mar 19, 2022
od501:

. Yes dss Fulani hit men are sponsored to kill Fulani police.. Abi.. And u say u dey reason faaaa..

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Bomb Imo Police Station, Destroy Vehicles, Buildings; They Used Dynamite by Deltavariant(m): 2:18pm On Mar 19, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Waiting patiently for IPOB and ESN screamers to come and scream even when it's so obvious that this act is carryout by idiotic Fulani terrorists
being silent is golden ...
Re: Gunmen Bomb Imo Police Station, Destroy Vehicles, Buildings; They Used Dynamite by Deltavariant(m): 2:23pm On Mar 19, 2022
Many a time I have come to a stark realization that many(if not most ) people in nairaland and in general are a mirror image of politicians. Bigotry comments above vindicate me...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Bomb Imo Police Station, Destroy Vehicles, Buildings; They Used Dynamite by olatuns2017: 2:31pm On Mar 19, 2022
AfricanColumbus:
Gunmen in the early hours of today stormed the Owerri West Divisional Headquarters killing two officers. Inmates were freed and the station burnt down.

https://youtube.com/shorts/aQnvdQ6EmKc?feature=share

Fake news

Gunmen?

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/03/breaking-gunmen-bomb-imo-police-station-destroy-vehicles-buildings-they-used-dynamite-police/
Re: Gunmen Bomb Imo Police Station, Destroy Vehicles, Buildings; They Used Dynamite by NORSIYK(m): 2:34pm On Mar 19, 2022
pquaver:

This political talk from a pdp miscreant.. He was not imposed. He won a Supreme Court judgment. You cannot impose ur useless opinions as fact. There is no Fulani agenda anywhere. I am from imo state. The hatred for hope is simple he isapc governor and does not support ipob Biafra quest simple. You cannot blackmail him. All this your nonsense talk is jibbrish to justify nonsense.

Stop spewing gibberish.
Is the Moroni.c hopeless the only Governor not supporting Biafra quest or the only Apc Governor in the East?

The foo.l invited Fulani terrorists first by giving people's land to them to graze their evil cattle.

Same hopeless invited military forces who indiscriminately killed lots of people both old and young.

Have you seen that buffoon condemned the atrocities the Fulani soldiers committed in different parts of Imo state?

Do you know what has been happening in Orsu and oru east lags since this year?
Has that moro.n come out to quell for peace?

You twats will be in some burrow in ogbomosho and be spewing trash.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Who Is The Man That Buhari Holds Closely To His Chest? - Justice & Equity Group / Dele Alake: Obasanjo’s Mischief And Hypocrisy On Display Again / 'Akpabio, Leave APC Before Dawn' - Shehu Sani Advises In A Cryptic Tweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.