Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Mention Your Best Football Streaming App You Use - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mention Your Best Football Streaming App You Use (994 Views)

Diego Maradona: "Jose Mourinho Best Football Manager In The World" / 2018 FIFA Best Football Awards: Results And Winners (Live Updates) / Football Streaming Sites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mention Your Best Football Streaming App You Use by Richkkk: 9:25am On Mar 19, 2022
Hey guys,
We all love the sport.
Mention the best football streaming app you use.
I start with live football app.

1 Like

Re: Mention Your Best Football Streaming App You Use by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 19, 2022
Richkkk:
Hey guys,
We all love the sport.

That's what I use too. There is another that used to show matches as if it was on dstv. Mistakenly deleted.
Re: Mention Your Best Football Streaming App You Use by Richkkk: 9:52am On Mar 19, 2022
DominusPrime:

That's what I use too. There is another that used to show matches as if it was on dstv. Mistakenly deleted.
I just started using it anyway
Re: Mention Your Best Football Streaming App You Use by Hausa(m): 10:12am On Mar 19, 2022
WSS 3.1.

Not on playstore.
Re: Mention Your Best Football Streaming App You Use by Richkkk: 10:31am On Mar 19, 2022
Hausa:
WSS 3.1.

Not on playstore.
where can you find it?
Re: Mention Your Best Football Streaming App You Use by Padolski(m): 10:59am On Mar 19, 2022
Richkkk:
Hey guys,
We all love the sport.
. What’s their logo like
Re: Mention Your Best Football Streaming App You Use by Richkkk: 2:33pm On Mar 19, 2022
White n blue
Re: Mention Your Best Football Streaming App You Use by DarkJeddi(m): 9:29pm On Mar 19, 2022
WSS 3.1..
Re: Mention Your Best Football Streaming App You Use by DarkJeddi(m): 9:29pm On Mar 19, 2022
Richkkk:
where can you find it?
Goggle it.
Re: Mention Your Best Football Streaming App You Use by udy4real(m): 10:29pm On Mar 19, 2022
DarkJeddi:
WSS 3.1..

I have tried to install this wss on my phone but it's not installing
Re: Mention Your Best Football Streaming App You Use by udy4real(m): 10:30pm On Mar 19, 2022
Hausa:
WSS 3.1.

Not on playstore.

I have tried to download the cracked apk but it is not Installing
Re: Mention Your Best Football Streaming App You Use by Hausa(m): 9:14am On Mar 20, 2022
udy4real:

I have tried to download the cracked apk but it is not Installing
What is it saying when you try to install it?
Hope you're using an android?
Re: Mention Your Best Football Streaming App You Use by udy4real(m): 3:24pm On Mar 20, 2022
Hausa:
What is it saying when you try to install it?
Hope you're using an android?
Yes am using a Samsung but it keeps saying app did not install

I even downloaded the apk app to see if it will help but no way
Re: Mention Your Best Football Streaming App You Use by Hausa(m): 11:06am On Mar 21, 2022
udy4real:

Yes am using a Samsung but it keeps saying app did not install

I even downloaded the apk app to see if it will help but no way
Drop WhatsApp contact on clofeux@gmail.com, so I can send you the app and see for myself.
Re: Mention Your Best Football Streaming App You Use by udy4real(m): 4:29pm On Mar 21, 2022
Hausa:
Drop WhatsApp contact on clofeux@gmail.com, so I can send you the app and see for myself.
Done,thanks

(1) (Reply)

Convert N5,600 Into N196,000 In 3 Days / When Will Sanity Return To NFA? / Arsenal Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.