Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,747 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Investigation: How JUTH Denies Hausa, Fulani Treatment For Claiming Plateau Stat - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Investigation: How JUTH Denies Hausa, Fulani Treatment For Claiming Plateau Stat (1528 Views)

FFK Slams Peter Obi For Claiming He Won The Presidential Election / Ayo Da Silva: I Will Sue Presidency For Claiming I Endorsed Buhari / Pictures Of APC Campaign Flag-Off in Jos Plateau stat They Don't Want You To See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Investigation: How JUTH Denies Hausa, Fulani Treatment For Claiming Plateau Stat by ArewaNorth: 12:07am On Mar 20, 2022
eagleu:

Oh, thanks for bringing up Sabon Gar, Kano. How many of the so called visitors, hold political office?
How many of them are free to practice their religion?
How many of their grandchildren born in Kano declare as Kano citizens? I am one of them sadly.

Your jaundiced view of this nation is the reason why there's no progress.

Politics is a game of number, rejecting the normal and bringing politics is entirely different issue. Kano, Kaduna, Borno all have the most bigotic Nigerians in their cabinets....
Re: Investigation: How JUTH Denies Hausa, Fulani Treatment For Claiming Plateau Stat by ArewaNorth: 12:20am On Mar 20, 2022
eagleu:

If you create Jos North for Fulani settlers in Plateau, why not create Sabon Gari constituency for Igbos and Yorubas in Kano?

It's absurd that 1960, Hausa Fulani people who were warned to respect their hosts in Jos. Today, they are pushing to oust the Gbon Gwon Jos, install a Fulani emir in Jos.

Haaaaaah, the same People who masterminded the massacre of 'Igbos " in Jos, are now complaining that they are not given citizenship status in another man's land, Jos.

So, anyone Fulani arriving from Mali yesterday, automatically becomes a Jos indigene today?

I'm taking my time to trick all of u to pour out ur heart for further references. Simple google search will link to opinions written on Nairaland. Here u are justifying and upholding extremism, excessive bigotry and sentiments. All ur uproar had never been abt humanity but bigotry.
Fagge LG is extremely too big for Sabon Gari to have constituency. Kano isn't like ur tiny state. In Kano there are traditional titles for Yoruba's and Igbo's recognised by Govt and Kano Emirates. No Emirate in the north that do not give traditional titles to Igbo's and Yorubas. You need to know that most Yorubas, Ebira and Ighala have settled well in Kano living like any other Kano indigenes especially in Birget, Na'ibawa, Yankaba, Badawa and many other places, they're no longer living in isolating at Sabon Gari like some other people.
Current Emirs of Kano and Bichi have a Yoruba mother, sister of current Emir of Illorin, first wife of former kano emir, Ado Bayero and mother of Sunusi Lamido's first wife.

We have move from this attitude, it is left for u to grow beyond this animalistic behavior!

1 Like

Re: Investigation: How JUTH Denies Hausa, Fulani Treatment For Claiming Plateau Stat by Parachoko: 6:28pm On Mar 20, 2022
ArewaNorth:

It doesn't matter whether they accept it or not. This law will determine how tolerant or accommodating that tribe is. We are humans not animals who are driven by conscience not emotions.

The phrase, ‘place of origin', came into the consciousness of Nigerians in the Constitution of the Federation, 1963. In that Constitution, under Section 28 (1), the following provision was made:
A citizen of Nigeria of a particular community tribe, place of origin, religion or political opinion shall not, by reason only that he is such a person
(a) be subjected either expressly by or in the practical application of any law in force in Nigeria or any executive or administrative action of the Government of the Federation or the Government of Region to disabilities or restrictions to which citizens of Nigeria of other communities, tribes, place of origin, religious or political opinions are not made subject; or
(b) be accorded either expressly by or in the practical application of, any law in force in Nigeria or any such executive act on any privilege or advantage that is not conferred on citizens of Nigeria of other communities tribes, religious or political opinions.
A careful examination of this section wilI reveal that the section is part of the fundamental rights of Nigerans guaranteed by the Constitution against discrimination, among other things, on the basis of place of origin. PIace of origin under this Constitution, referred to ‘belonging. one of the four Regions listed in S. 3, thus:
(1) There shall be four Religions, that is to say Northern Nigeria, Eastern Nigeria, Western Nigeria and Mid Western Nigeria and which still applied to the current laws of the country.

I understand your point, but under the Nigerian law, the nurse is doing nothing wrong.

Well, let's wait and see how the 36 state house of assemblies in Nigeria will vote concerning this bill that will put an end to all this indigene and non indigene wahala.

38. A Bill for an Act to Alter the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, 1999 to provide Criteria for Qualification to become an Indigene of a State in Nigeria; and for Related Matters.

Yes - 90
No – 5
Abstain – 0
Total: 95

The Bill is Passed!
Re: Investigation: How JUTH Denies Hausa, Fulani Treatment For Claiming Plateau Stat by Xhuntra: 6:56pm On Mar 20, 2022
ArewaNorth:

It doesn't matter whether they accept it or not. This law will determine how tolerant or accommodating that tribe is. We are humans not animals who are driven by conscience not emotions

How dare you call murderous fulanis humans?? People that life means nothing to.. abeg carry ur story enter lagoon

1 Like

Re: Investigation: How JUTH Denies Hausa, Fulani Treatment For Claiming Plateau Stat by eagleu: 5:19am On Mar 22, 2022
ArewaNorth:

I'm taking my time to trick all of u to pour out ur heart for further references. Simple google search will link to opinions written on Nairaland. Here u are justifying and upholding extremism, excessive bigotry and sentiments. All ur uproar had never been abt humanity but bigotry.
Fagge LG is extremely too big for Sabon Gari to have constituency. Kano isn't like ur tiny state. In Kano there are traditional titles for Yoruba's and Igbo's recognised by Govt and Kano Emirates. No Emirate in the north that do not give traditional titles to Igbo's and Yorubas. You need to know that most Yorubas, Ebira and Ighala have settled well in Kano living like any other Kano indigenes especially in Birget, Na'ibawa, Yankaba, Badawa and many other places, they're no longer living in isolating at Sabon Gari like some other people.
Current Emirs of Kano and Bichi have a Yoruba mother, sister of current Emir of Illorin, first wife of former kano emir, Ado Bayero and mother of Sunusi Lamido's first wife.

We have move from this attitude, it is left for u to grow beyond this animalistic behavior!

Despite living in Hotoro, bye NNPC, many southerners still get brutalized in your so called Kano, I know it.
The last government approval for a church building in Sabon gari was before the independent!
Today, muslims come to Sabon gari for beer, alcohol, and free women at night, and then lead a gang of Hisbah fooolss to come destroy the same hotels during the day. The Kano state government doesn't protect southerners.

2 Likes

Re: Investigation: How JUTH Denies Hausa, Fulani Treatment For Claiming Plateau Stat by ArewaNorth: 11:55am On Mar 22, 2022
eagleu:

Despite living in Hotoro, bye NNPC, many southerners still get brutalized in your so called Kano, I know it.
The last government approval for a church building in Sabon gari was before the independent!
Today, muslims come to Sabon gari for beer, alcohol, and free women at night, and then lead a gang of Hisbah fooolss to come destroy the same hotels during the day. The Kano state government doesn't protect southerners.

You listed some places that if south is truly defined by then south is fished.
What protection do u want?
Have u ever seen pharmaceutical dealers, textiles or boutique shops, spare parts dealers have their business being destroyed?
Why can't u respect the culture and traditions of others?
You are always trying to characterize south and ur faith in a bad shape with those nonsense things u listed!
Re: Investigation: How JUTH Denies Hausa, Fulani Treatment For Claiming Plateau Stat by eagleu: 5:09pm On Mar 22, 2022
ArewaNorth:

You listed some places that if south is truly defined by then south is fished.
What protection do u want?
Have u ever seen pharmaceutical dealers, textiles or boutique shops, spare parts dealers have their business being destroyed?
Why can't u respect the culture and traditions of others?
You are always trying to characterize south and ur faith in a bad shape with those nonsense things u listed!

Dan Kano, I know what I am saying.
Yes, yes, and yes, I am a first hand witness to the barbaric destruction of southern lives and properties in Kano. I can even give you details, though the government doesn't care, they know already.

When the culture and religion of a state goes against the fundamental human rights of other citizens, that's called anarchy, and people like Abacha understood that well, that's why he wanted Sanusi hanged for instigating the murder of Gideon Akalaka in Kano. Buhari knows, but he has been overtaken by religious zealotry that he doesn't mind having a few southern Christians killed in Kano once in a while.

You want people to respect the culture and religion of your people in Kano, but you opened this thread complaining about your people not being accorded indigenous status in far away Jos, and with your dirty mouth too.

Think about it if you're not under the influence of a mind altering drug.

2 Likes

Re: Investigation: How JUTH Denies Hausa, Fulani Treatment For Claiming Plateau Stat by ArewaNorth: 5:23pm On Mar 22, 2022
eagleu:

Dan Kano, I know what I am saying.
Yes, yes, and yes, I am a first hand witness to the barbaric destruction of southern lives and properties in Kano. I can even give you details, though the government doesn't care, they know already.

When the culture and religion of a state goes against the fundamental human rights of other citizens, that's called anarchy, and people like Abacha understood that well, that's why he wanted Sanusi hanged for instigating the murder of Gideon Akalaka in Kano. Buhari knows, but he has been overtaken by religious zealotry that he doesn't mind having a few southern Christians killed in Kano once in a while.

You want people to respect the culture and religion of your people in Kano, but you opened this thread complaining about your people not being accorded indigenous status in far away Jos, and with your dirty mouth too.

Think about it if you're not under the influence of a mind altering drug.

Man, everyone has moved on and there has never been religious tension in kano for the past one decade but we recently witnessed it an Eastern state which led to the death of many traders. The killings continued since Endsars protest which led to the arson and killing of traders and burning of religious places.
Some have moved on while others are doing theirs now!
Wake up to the current reality and stop telling me the event that took place abt 30yrs back.
Re: Investigation: How JUTH Denies Hausa, Fulani Treatment For Claiming Plateau Stat by naijaking1: 1:53am On Mar 23, 2022
ArewaNorth:

Man, everyone has moved on and there has never been religious tension in kano for the past one decade but we recently witnessed it an Eastern state which led to the death of many traders. The killings continued since Endsars protest which led to the arson and killing of traders and burning of religious places.
Some have moved on while others are doing theirs now!
Wake up to the current reality and stop telling me the event that took place abt 30yrs back.

Cleansing Kano of southern christians may look like a temporary peace, but it's not.

Now, you want to cleanse Jos too?

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: APC Bars Political Appointees From Voting At National Convention / Farooq Kperogi Exposes Osibanjo's Bigotry In His Appointments / Peter Obi Has Positioned LP To Top 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.