Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,129 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Urgent Legal Advice On Crime - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Urgent Legal Advice On Crime (213 Views)

Jeffrey Dahmer Autopsy Photos - A Unique Perspective On Crime Prevention / Osinachi: Autopsy Report Out, FCT Seeks Legal Advice / US Reporters Robbed Of Their Equipment While Filming Documentary On Crime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Legal Advice On Crime by Cupid4(m): 10:34am On Mar 19, 2022
Hello house, please I hardly create topic on nairaland but have been an ardent supporter of the forum, I have a case of a staff illegally transferring cash from terminal, being a POS staff getting close to One Million, but I have been able to nab her recently, but her parents are not cooperating in terms of tendering a reasonable mode of payment or undertaking, in fact her dad has totally washed his hands off her issue, so she is about to be taken to court, I personally do not want a legal proceedings on her, but they are not bringing any reasonable agreement for mode of repayment, dou we are still looking for a way to turn part of wot she used the money to buy to cash which is like one-fifth of the whole money, I really want to know if a court case should be instituted against her, is it still possible to settle it out of court, will I still be a determinant of how the case tend to go, because I learnt it is going to be a case between commissioner of police versus her the defendant whereby I will only be a Prosecutor Witness 1, I will really appreciate urgent and reasonable advice as soon as possible to make a decision on her case, thank you.
Moderator will appreciate it if it can be put on front page

(1) (Reply)

Fuel Souvenir: Lagos Socialite Jailed Two Years / Court Orders Abba Kyari And 6 Others To Be Transfered To Prison / Texas Shooting: Police Urged To Enter School During Attack, Witnesses Say

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.