Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,788 members, 7,841,071 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Proposed Visa Interview - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Proposed Visa Interview (390 Views)

21 Things To Know About The Proposed Lagos 4th Mainland Bridge / The Proposed Oshodi-Abule Egba BRT Route: 11 Things To Know (PHOTOS) / The Proposed MKO Abiola International Airport Osogbo, Osun State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Proposed Visa Interview by Victoria64: 10:46am On Mar 19, 2022
Hey guys please I am new here and I would like someone to go through this expedited visa interview and give me a feedback. Thank you

Me: Good morning
Vo: Good morning, please pass me your i-20 and ds 160 form
Me: sure ... hands it over
Vo: which school are you going to?
Me: I am going to Dallas college in Texas for an associate degree in business management
Vo: How did you hear of this school?
Me: I got to know of this school through Internationalstudent.com
Vo:what is your highest qualification?
Me: High school certificate
Vo:I can see that your major here is liberal studies can you explain that
Me: yes liberal studies is a general education that is part of a liberal arts and science program that is aimed at preparing students for their major and after that I would major in business management
Vo: okay, what courses would you be taking
Me: math,English,marketing,personal finances, social and behavioral science.....
Vo:okay why Dallas college?
Me:Well Dallas college is located in Texas and I have always wanted to study in Texas because it is known for its peaceful and conducive learning environment and that is exactly the kind of environment I need to be in for my studies and also they also offer special business classes that you can take that will let you know of the basics you need when you want to go into a business major and they also go through writing seminars that will let you know what it means to be logical.
Vo: who is going to be sponsor and what does he do :
Me: My dad is going to be sponsoring my tuition and living expenses and he is a marketer and distributor of building materials in Abia State and also has a company of his own. Here is his bank statement.
Vo: okay, Has your father ever travelled?
Me: Only within Nigeria because he can’t leave his business for too long and he always wants to be with us.
Vo:what do you plan to do after getting this degree?
Me: I intend on transferring my credits to university of Texas to get my bachelors degree then after getting my bachelors degree I will come back to Nigeria to take up the job of managing my dad’s business.
Vo:How many schools did you apply to and name them
Me: Two schools, Navarro college but I never got a reply from them.
Vo: Have you been to the US before?
Me: No
Vo: Do you know anyone there?
Me: No
Vo:Why should I grant you this visa?
Me: My aim is to be able further my studies because I want to increase my vast of knowledge in business and getting this visa will be the gateway for gaining enough knowledge that will help me take care of my dad’s business when I return back to Nigeria
Vo:why do you want to pursue a degree in the US and not your hometown:Well US is known for its flexible educational system and well designed programs and the school that I chose during my inquires and research that will help me in my field is located in the US and will help me gain the knowledge I need
Vo: But why do you need a degree to work in your dad’s company
Me: well my dad is not a partial person and he wants the best for his company and in order for me to show him that I capable of managing his business well I have to take up the challenge of getting the knowledge I need to manage his business very well
Vo: okay
Re: Proposed Visa Interview by Osun4u: 12:29am On Jul 28, 2022
Hey guys I'm new here , but I've been following and learning from responses and questions asked......please will appreciate if anyone can help with this question.
When submitting Statements of account or proof of fund for an Australian visa,how many days/weeks/months does it take ......I heard UK is 29days but confuse on that of Australia

(1) (Reply)

Airlines, Agents To Begin Sale Of Tickets In Dollar / Which South America Visa Is Easy To Get I Mean Like Two Weeks / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.