Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,779 members, 7,820,721 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Make Millions With Just Your Phone And Two Apps - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Make Millions With Just Your Phone And Two Apps (327 Views)

Two Apps Is All It Takes To Make Millions In 2022 / Two Apps On Your Phone Is All It Takes To Make Millions This Year / Learn How To Make Millions With Defi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Millions With Just Your Phone And Two Apps by harrypetty(m): 11:05am On Mar 19, 2022
Cryptocurrency is one of the laziest ways to make money. The secret to making it early and big on the crypto front is getting the right information early and acting fast. I lost out of Bitcoin but I didn't want to lose another opportunity. So I found something bigger than Bitcoin. Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the PLC ULTIMA.
You can go and find out about it or reach me via email on harrypet2010@gmail.com. Either ways, my aim is fulfilled if I give a moment of joy to those who take action.
Life-changing information can come free. I got it free of charge too
Enjoy
https://ultimafarm.com/en/7061666244
Re: Make Millions With Just Your Phone And Two Apps by Lavida486: 11:38am On Mar 19, 2022
Ok
Re: Make Millions With Just Your Phone And Two Apps by harrypetty(m): 12:03pm On Mar 19, 2022
I don't endorse Jara investment scheme. The owner of this post should please start his or her own thread

Correctbro1:
WELCOME TO JARA INVESTMENT

Make money today by investing with us. You will get 50% interest as profit in 3 days for the first investment and 7 days for subsequent investment using our unique Investment Program.

HOW JARA WORKS�

Official website: https://jara.cash/register/U9D7CSD8D8OR

✅Register, verify your email,Number and Bank details

✅Pay a one time activation fee of 1,000 naira

✅Make your pledges, wait to be merged and make payment

✅Click on withdraw to receive your money after your pledge is due for withdrawal

✅5000 Minimum payment In Naira

✅100,000 Maximum payment in Naira

✅Passive referral bonus for all payment of your downlines
Direct bonus 5%
1st Indirect bonus 3%
2nd Indirect bonus 2%
3rd Indirect bonus 1%

✅ Active Support Line

✅ Telegram Notification

✅Auto Assign To Make/Receive Payment

✅24 Hours Merging System

✅ Jara Investment Supports 100% Recommitment Policy for all Users.
Stability is of the highest priority for Jara Investment

Note: You are not allowed to make payment to any other account details beside the one given to you by the system on your dashboard

Welcome once again to JARA INVESTMENT where u can find TRUST and DEDICATION✅

https://jara.cash/register/U9D7CSD8D8OR

(1) (Reply)

Earn 100k To 400k From Influencer Marketing / Microfinance Company / Welcome To NG365.NET

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.