Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,001 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

What's The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Tailor ? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What's The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Tailor ? (247 Views)

Lady Told Her Tailor To Make A Simple Gown For Her. See What She Got / Ankara Style A Tailor Said Is N85,000 (Pictured) / The Outfit A Lady Asked For And What Her Tailor Made For Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Tailor ? by Yusufunsho100(m): 2:28pm On Mar 19, 2022
I had this man that sew clothes for me. Even though I don't like the man that much, but my parents will still insist I sew my cloths from him (since na them go pay ).

I needed new uniform for my Arabic school and my mum brought the material, and gave it to the man to sew for me.

I got the clothe back very late and not only that he also sew the clothe so big that It can contain two of me in it.

Out of shame I wore the clothe like that, and well, my friends were all just laughing at me. I felt so embarrassed.

Share the worst experience you've ever had and tailors can also comment why they also disappoint customers at times.
Re: What's The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Tailor ? by donbachi(m): 2:40pm On Mar 19, 2022
Op,i beg u.no remind me wetin done pass...even right now.if i see dat tailor now..i go slap him brain to a reset.

Carry my two traditional wedding attires spoil.get mind,buy the fake fabrics sew for me and still make same mistake join am.

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Tailor ? by Yusufunsho100(m): 2:46pm On Mar 19, 2022
donbachi:
Op,i beg u.no remind me wetin done pass...even right now.if i see dat tailor now..i go slap him brain to a reset.

Carry my two traditional wedding attires spoil.get mind,buy the fake fabrics sew for me and still make same mistake join am.

LMAO
Re: What's The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Tailor ? by nifemi25(m): 2:47pm On Mar 19, 2022
This thing wey this poster remind me makes me cry for that time...gave my cloth to the man to sew for me , my brother in the Lord could you believe this tailor left my cloth and traveled that year... I shed tears olorun.
Re: What's The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Tailor ? by Yusufunsho100(m): 4:50pm On Mar 19, 2022
nifemi25:
This thing wey this poster remind me makes me cry for that time...gave my cloth to the man to sew for me , my brother in the Lord could you believe this tailor left my cloth and traveled that year... I shed tears olorun.

Eyaah
Wetin u cob later do to the tailor?

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Find Out What My Gemstone Is Worth? / How To Use Honey For Skin Care / FINAL CASTING CALL! Award Winning Photographer’s Worldwide Model Search

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.