Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,762 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:39 AM

ARBITRAGE: This Is The Last Paying Arbitrage Method - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ARBITRAGE: This Is The Last Paying Arbitrage Method (690 Views)

The Best Arbitrage Method In Nigeria, I Made Over 20% On Each Arbitrage Trade / New Arbitrage Method / ARBITRAGE: This One Is Very Different (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ARBITRAGE: This Is The Last Paying Arbitrage Method by checkthis1990: 2:36pm On Mar 19, 2022
Hello,

I hereby present a new arbitrage method that has good earning potentials.I call it the SWAP METHOD.

MY INTENTIONS: 1. I am giving out this details on this thread out with my referal link so i can earn with it.The details i will be sharing here is enough for you to get started.You just need to register and follow up with the presentation and see it yourself from your daahboard after registering.

2. I also intend to sell an ADVANCED SECRET TIP on this swap method for 2k during the launch this week, then price increase.It is not compulsory you get the tip.It is only for inteteated and serious people.It could save you more money and could earn you more roi when using the swap method.It is an external research based on different user experience and other things.It is far valuable than 2k naira.

Now let us start the presentation.

cc:rainlover,bestbiz17,
Obainoneandonly,presido997,
GDex1,Nicoswit,CryptoJagaban,africanman85,
alfred007,Johnnydboy,obianoooo,Ovii123,
topuje,Emmanuel602,Intellab,newdetailsoper,
HAkorehdeh,chiomilisa,
lkdolz, Minho10, Mightydude, Esiman,
Aganju849,Kayark,blujoi,
flawless09,Btaipei, onuleo,stressfreenig,
Sammybase,dabolaji,Bellq,
Lovet4343,Eustacdyke,
itsmolep, Rubyjade,Tetralogyfallot,Darediamond,tobe1997,Username12,Teeste,
Ennyj01, Gafrik, michaelismenten,Fergie001, cappo Kokaiye,dru23, Felicity001,Pearl1910, YeyeGbami , Gentlelife50 , OmodavidoX , Godfather10 , Y1nka , Johnchrix , tunlapapa , eyinola , peeps4u ,
tojahh,omotola224,deedee44,mimylyrics
Re: ARBITRAGE: This Is The Last Paying Arbitrage Method by checkthis1990: 2:41pm On Mar 19, 2022
CONCEPT:The swap method is a crypto arbitrage method where you buy crypto at a low price from one crypto exchange and immediately sell it at an higher price at another exchange.

It is the same buy LOW and sell HIGH concept.

WHY ARE PRICES DIFFERENT ON DIFFERENT EXCHANGE? The prices at the exchanges are slightly diffferent and fluctuates frequently based on different factors such as volume of their orders etc.
It is this disparity in price that arbitrage concept takes advantage of.

WHY HAVE LOTS OF PEOPLE NOT TAKEN ADVANTAGE BEFORE NOW?

This strategy has some limitations if you do it manually by opening accounts on 2 exchanges and attempt to do it.

The limitations are time and fees associated in transfer and these might eat into profits.The disparity in price shouls be able to cover the associated fees in transfering from one exchange to the other.By the time you transfer, the price might have changed.

So this method needs a fast system that check price quotes that will cover cost and quickly place simultaneous orders of buy and sell on the 2 exchanges instantly.

Find below the registration link of the website that provides this service:

/theswapmethod

Also check my signature for it.

STEP 1: You need to register so as to get the explanations i will be giving.

Register at:

first type: tinyurl dot com
then type: /theswapmethod

put it together as a website name
Re: ARBITRAGE: This Is The Last Paying Arbitrage Method by checkthis1990: 2:49pm On Mar 19, 2022
I assumed you have registered.I will be detailing tbe website in my own words.You will see from your dashboard after registering some of the tbings i will be discussing.

Let me explain some few things before we do practicals:

Inorder to effecfively take advantage of the price difference before changing, there are some people involved and here are their roles:

1. You: You are the person with the capital to trade.You only need to deposit your fund in crypto form in any base currency you which to trade.

2.The platform: This is the website that provides the arbitrage service.It earns 5% from the profit made in the transaction.

3.Broker 1: This is an external broker that gives loan for the trade such that you dont lose time during transfer from one exchange.It takes 10% from the profit when its succesful.

4. Broker 2: It is also a broker that do same thing at the other exchange.It alao takes 10% of the profit.

So here is how it is:

1. You deposit your capital for trade with the platform

2. When u order a trade based on the platform quotes, the order is placed instantly with broker 1 funds to buy the crypto.

3. After it is bought, it is transfered out of exchange 1 to exchange 2 instantly inorder to sell at higher price at exchange 2.

4. After succesful transaction, it is transfered back to the platform account from the broker account.It is the platform that now pay you.So your initial capital acts as collateral for the trade.

The reason the 2 brokers capital was used is because of time and liquidity.There are several exchanges that the platform use and it will be stressful if you open and deposit in each of the several exchanges.

So the 2 brokers act as loan providers but earn 10% from succesful transactions profit while the platform earn 5% from the profit.The earnings are from profit only.

So a succesful trade will cover associated cost via exchange to exchange transfer and order cost.The remaining profit is what is shared between you, the platform and the 2 brokers.

NOTE: I ONLY EXPLAONED THE ABOVE ON MY OWN WORDS SO YOU GET THE DETAILS OF WHAT IS GOING ON WITHIN A TRANSACTION AND SEE THE WAY IT HELPS TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF PRICE DISPARITY.

YOU DO NOT NEED TO WORRY ABOUT IT.ALL YOU NEED IS DEPOSIT YOUR FUNDS WITH THE PLATFORM AND CHOOSE IF YOU WANT TO DO IT MANUALLY YOURSELF OR AUTOMATED.

Here is a summary of the concept:

One thing you must remember:
Arbitrage exists. You can do it individually.
But you won't make so many trades unless you sit all day in front of computer.
And you would have to deposit your funds in multiple exchanges to do it.
And there would still be a risk of manual errors

To perform this type of arbitrage, you cannot do it from exchange to exchange directly. As a result, the platform must go through third-party brokers, not directly through platforms. They therefore borrow from these brokers to carry out the operation on both sides simultaneously, and it is then that the funds are transferred to repay these loans. Without these loans, the double operation could not be done at the same time, and therefore could not guarantee the rate indicated when taking the trade. So as they borrow, they must be sure to have the funds.That is the reason you are depositing your fund with the platform to start.

So the platform has solved several limitations already.
Re: ARBITRAGE: This Is The Last Paying Arbitrage Method by newdetailsoper: 3:01pm On Mar 19, 2022
This is my second username.I waa unable to post on the other username after the above post.So lets continue.I will type long here because i dont know if it wont allow me to post after this.

Check my signature for the registration link.

First type tinyurl dot com , then type /theswapmethod

Now let us go into the platform proper so i explain.You need to be registered to see all i will be explakning from now on about it.

The plans: The platform has 2 plans:

1. Manual: This one is free and allows you to place the trades yourself by clicking on any profitable quote you see from the displayed price quotes.You will have to manually select the 2 exchanges you want and see if its profitable or not.The profit oe loss is displayed and you can decide to place it or not.The profit or loss is after the associated transfer charges from exchanges have been calculated.In a loss quote, the brokers do not charge any commission.

So it is up to you to look for different quotes and place trade with onlg profitable ones that show up.

With the free plan, you can withdraw both your capital and profit yourself after each trade.

2.The automated plan: This is automated and you do not need to do it manualy.The platform search and scan for profitable trades and place them and you, the broker and the platform share in the profit.

This one is very easy and all the process from trading to transaction to depositing your own profit into your crypto wallet is automated.

The only limitation is: your capital will be locked for a specified period as stated by you e.g 30 days plan.Within this period, the platform places only profitable trades based on the opportinities of arbitrage.

After the the stated duration e.g 30 days, your capital will be returned but each days profit will be delivered into your wallet after each succesful trade.

Pros and cons of the manual and automated:

MANUAL:

PROS: 1. Your capital is not locked for any duration.

2. You can withdraw both capital and profit yourself

3 It is very good for research to know the pairs that currently have best roi.

CONS:

1. You might make mistake to place a loss trade.The trades are displayed before you place it and its profitavilith is stated.What if you mistakenly click on a loss trade? it is possible if you are over zealous and not careful.

2.It ia stressful and requires you to be scanning prices.

3. The withdrawal of capital and profit is done by you manually.

4. You can only place one trade a day.It is the platform that set this limit.

AUTOMATED:

PROS:

1. It only place profitable trades.

2. All withdrawals are automated

CONS: 1. Your capital is locked for the period you specify in the available plans.

There are several plans.There is a free manual plan and free automated plan for 30, 45 and 90 days.The other plans are paid and you only need to upgrade

The free automated plans have a maximum of 4 trades a day that is gotten from 7 different exchanges.The other paid plans have more trades and more exchanges to pick from.It also offers reduced fees.

I suggest you use the free plans for now either as manual or automated.

SO WHICH ONE SHOULD YOU USE: MANUAL OR AUTOMATED?

When you have a lot of money, more time and want to have more safety, use MANUAL

When you have less money, less time and are ok with taking calculated risks:use AUTOMATED.

It all depends on you.

So far the platform has been working and been paying and delivering.You need to also do your due deligence and only put money you can afford to lose.

Each plan has different numbers of trades/day.
The money generated from these trades can be reinvested or withdrawn (as soon as each trade is completed)

Your daily earnings depend on how much you deposit for trading. Since you want to select a 45 days lock in period, you will have 2 trades per day. But take this into account: Trading results may vary from the cryptocurrency market’s fluctuations; both manual and AI can be affected by the price’s movements. Percentage of the profit can be seen only when an order is created and it fluctuates constantly. you can find 0.2% +- and you can find 1% +-.

.Go into the dashboard and click on each of the tabs there to see what it does.

Go through the faq yourself.

What is the average ROI you could earn?

This depends on different factors based on the market.

Earnings really depend on so many factors:
✔️Market direction
✔️Volatility
✔️Worldwide Economic News
✔️Traders available
✔️Volume on Exchanges

�There's no fixed amount of ROI

You can research yourself by looking at the different pairs and there profitability on manual mode.

The ADVANCED  SECRET TIP that i am selling for 2k this week will give you tbe following details:

1. The steps to save cost in fees

2. The current best roi based on research and current market trend.

3. The beat pair to use to save cost.

4.The best pair to use to get best current ROI.

5. Ways to save more cost

6. Compounding to get more.

7. Other tips

8. An experienced traders opinion and analysis.

All these for just 2k will save you from manually researching different pairs which might take you months to arrive at a decision.It is not compulsory you buy it.You can do your research manually from the platform yourself.

I will increase the price soon after this week.The 2k fee is charged to compensate for my research efforts of going extra way to get all these details from various sources.

if you intend to trade with 100 dollars or more, it makes sense to get it becauss it will.save you far more than 2k.

To get it, send an email.now to :

theswapmethod2000@gmail.com

with the caption: I need the Advanced secret swap method tip

I will send u the account details.Then after payment, send screenshot of it.On confirmation, i paste the detailed tips to you via email.

Read it and ask questions as regards it if any but please make sure you have read this thread well so that our conversation can flow well.I will assume you already know the concept explained here.Also pls go through the platform and there faq and tabs.

NOTE: I will only give support to those that use my referal link or get the advanced tip.

Time is very valuable and i intend to attend to serious and interested people only.So if you email.me, do expect a reply within few minutes.
Re: ARBITRAGE: This Is The Last Paying Arbitrage Method by newdetailsoper: 3:13pm On Mar 19, 2022
I will upload some payment proofs soon from the group i belong to.
Re: ARBITRAGE: This Is The Last Paying Arbitrage Method by newdetailsoper: 3:19pm On Mar 19, 2022
Here are useful details:

To register,

first type: tinurl
then put: .com
then put:/theswapmethod

put it together as a website name that has a subpage.

For the Secret tip,

send an email to:
Re: ARBITRAGE: This Is The Last Paying Arbitrage Method by you2you: 4:06pm On Mar 19, 2022
newdetailsoper:
Here are useful details:

To register,

first type: tinurl
then put: .com
then put:/theswapmethod

With your advanced method.
If I start with $100 how much I can make daily. At least.

put it together as a website name that has a subpage.

For the Secret tip,

send an email to:
Re: ARBITRAGE: This Is The Last Paying Arbitrage Method by Aaapp: 4:31pm On Mar 19, 2022
Automate binary options trading
Re: ARBITRAGE: This Is The Last Paying Arbitrage Method by newdetailsoper: 12:58pm On Mar 20, 2022
Hello

(1) (Reply)

Mobilenig Website Is A Scam. Avoid Their Website For Now. Here’s Here’s Why / What Are The Pros And Cons Of Buying Lumos Solar Generator / This Is Better Than Naira And Cedis Crypto Arbitrage (try It)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.