Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,878 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

Emergency!!! Pls I Need Kind Hearted Individuals To Make A Suggestion For Me - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Emergency!!! Pls I Need Kind Hearted Individuals To Make A Suggestion For Me (755 Views)

Seeking Individuals To Work In Banks In Nigeria / Free Empowerment For First Ten Individuals To Register / Abuja New Luxury Hotel Seeks Competent Individuals To Fill Vacant Positions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emergency!!! Pls I Need Kind Hearted Individuals To Make A Suggestion For Me by Legendrysailor(m): 3:13pm On Mar 19, 2022
Good day nairalanders, my aunty recently lost her husband and her kids are still in d University pls nairalanders is dia any suggestion of something d can be doing with dia phone dat doesn't require using much money to start so dat d can be able to make little cash and desist from constantly calling dia mum for money. Pls I need a nice suggestion
Re: Emergency!!! Pls I Need Kind Hearted Individuals To Make A Suggestion For Me by kehnton(m): 4:21pm On Mar 19, 2022
Legendrysailor:
Good day nairalanders, my aunty recently lost her husband and her kids are still in d University pls nairalanders is dia any suggestion of something d can be doing with dia phone dat doesn't require using much money to start so dat d can be able to make little cash and desist from constantly calling dia mum for money. Pls I need a nice suggestion

Yes they can be a freelancer offering services on platforms such as upwork and Fiverr. They can make much money that they wouldn't need Jobs after graduation.
Re: Emergency!!! Pls I Need Kind Hearted Individuals To Make A Suggestion For Me by Legendrysailor(m): 5:26pm On Mar 19, 2022
kehnton:

Yes they can be a freelancer offering services on platforms such as upwork and Fiverr. They can make much money that they wouldn't need Jobs after graduation.

Bro pls can u help me explain how dis really work and how d can start
Re: Emergency!!! Pls I Need Kind Hearted Individuals To Make A Suggestion For Me by tosbobby(m): 8:58pm On Mar 19, 2022
Verifyme Nigeria
It's a verification service using your phone
Payment is weekly.
Download the app and register
Don't thank me, thank God
Legendrysailor:
Re: Emergency!!! Pls I Need Kind Hearted Individuals To Make A Suggestion For Me by Legendrysailor(m): 9:07pm On Mar 19, 2022
tosbobby:
Verifyme Nigeria
It's a verification service using your phone
Payment is weekly.
Download the app and register
Don't thank me, thank God

Good evening boss pls how does d verify me Nigeria work
Re: Emergency!!! Pls I Need Kind Hearted Individuals To Make A Suggestion For Me by tosbobby(m): 9:58pm On Mar 19, 2022
You will conduct what is known as KYC for the company. The company works with different banks in Nigeria.
They will train you online before you start working and the payout is lucrative.
What you need is your phone, data and good knowledge of road network with the ability to use Google map
Legendrysailor:

Good evening boss pls how does d verify me Nigeria work
Re: Emergency!!! Pls I Need Kind Hearted Individuals To Make A Suggestion For Me by Legendrysailor(m): 10:45pm On Mar 19, 2022
tosbobby:
You will conduct what is known as KYC for the company. The company works with different banks in Nigeria.
They will train you online before you start working and the payout is lucrative.
What you need is your phone, data and good knowledge of road network with the ability to use Google map

God bless you bro. Bro when I registered d said dat one of dia personnel's will contact me for further activation of my account but up till now no one has contacted me
Re: Emergency!!! Pls I Need Kind Hearted Individuals To Make A Suggestion For Me by tosbobby(m): 11:04am On Mar 20, 2022
Chat this number on WhatsApp
Although you will get a mail for online training in less than 5days.
Training is often hosted on Microsoft Teams, you should download the app.
Legendrysailor:

God bless you bro. Bro when I registered d said dat one of dia personnel's will contact me for further activation of my account but up till now no one has contacted me
Re: Emergency!!! Pls I Need Kind Hearted Individuals To Make A Suggestion For Me by Legendrysailor(m): 11:48am On Mar 20, 2022
tosbobby:
Chat this number on WhatsApp
Although you will get a mail for online training in less than 5days.
Training is often hosted on Microsoft Teams, you should download the app.

God bless u bro. Bro u said I should download d app for online training, pls bro is d name of d app Microsoft teams
Re: Emergency!!! Pls I Need Kind Hearted Individuals To Make A Suggestion For Me by Legendrysailor(m): 12:03pm On Mar 20, 2022
kehnton:

Bro please explain more about dis to me
Re: Emergency!!! Pls I Need Kind Hearted Individuals To Make A Suggestion For Me by tosbobby(m): 7:38pm On Mar 21, 2022
Yes. That is the platform where the training is always hosted.
Legendrysailor:

God bless u bro. Bro u said I should download d app for online training, pls bro is d name of d app Microsoft teams
Re: Emergency!!! Pls I Need Kind Hearted Individuals To Make A Suggestion For Me by Legendrysailor(m): 7:41pm On Mar 21, 2022
tosbobby:
Yes. That is the platform where the training is always hosted.

Ok bro thanks
Re: Emergency!!! Pls I Need Kind Hearted Individuals To Make A Suggestion For Me by kehnton(m): 12:13am On Mar 23, 2022
Legendrysailor:

Bro pls can u help me explain how dis really work and how d can start

Let them just browse the website fiverr.com

Look at the kind of services rendered on it.
Please let them browse each categories throughly.

They’ll see some services they can offer on it.

When they find the kind of service they want, then they’ll go ahead and create a Profile.
Re: Emergency!!! Pls I Need Kind Hearted Individuals To Make A Suggestion For Me by Legendrysailor(m): 8:12am On Mar 23, 2022
kehnton:

Let them just browse the website fiverr.com

Look at the kind of services rendered on it.
Please let them browse each categories throughly.

They’ll see some services they can offer on it.

When they find the kind of service they want, then they’ll go ahead and create a Profile.

Thank u so much bro , but d said dat one cannot start selling until u create a profile on a desktop computer and fulfill certain requirements, I really do not know what d mean by dat
Re: Emergency!!! Pls I Need Kind Hearted Individuals To Make A Suggestion For Me by kehnton(m): 2:49pm On May 02, 2022
Legendrysailor:

Thank u so much bro , but d said dat one cannot start selling until u create a profile on a desktop computer and fulfill certain requirements, I really do not know what d mean by dat

You can use phone. Use google chrome in desktop mode.
Re: Emergency!!! Pls I Need Kind Hearted Individuals To Make A Suggestion For Me by Joshua30: 4:46pm On May 02, 2022
Legendrysailor:
Affiliate marketing is you best bet trust me.
What we do basically is that we recommend helpful digital products to a hungry market.

Affiliate marketing is a process of connecting a buyer to a seller for a commission. That is you get paid for recommending a companies product to people who are willing and able to buy.

This can be done from the comfort of your home with just your smartphone and a good internet connection online.

Connect with me to get the free video training on how to get started. 09030334126 WhatsApp

(1) (Reply)

I Need Someone That Can Write Or Edit A Personal Statement Urgently. / I Am Business It Graduate, Second Class Upper. Pls Where Can I Apply To. / Where To Do My I.t

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.