Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Nokia G20 Unboxing And Review: Time To Stop Buying Cheap Chinese Android Phones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia G20 Unboxing And Review: Time To Stop Buying Cheap Chinese Android Phones (2779 Views)

Is Nokia G20 Worth Buying? / Nokia G20 Out To Murder Some Brands / Where To Buy Original Chinese Android Phones In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nokia G20 Unboxing And Review: Time To Stop Buying Cheap Chinese Android Phones by Smartdepotng: 3:14pm On Mar 19, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Q5JoWwbuJ4

You already heard about the brand Nokia if you used phones from last Millennium and most of us know their quality.
However, do you know that Nokia now makes cheap midrange Android phones?

If you are tired of Infinix, Tecno, Itel even Xiaomi giving poor or buggy software experience, No Android OS upgrade and poor quality Hardware/Build Quality then you should give Nokia a shot as we revealed with the Nokia G20 Unboxing And Review.

Nokia brings high quality and excellent Hardware at a great price. It is priced cheaper than Samsung phones in the midrange section and has clean Stock Android without Any Bloatwares or Ads.

Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored video, I bought this one with my own cash. I was faced with the option of Infinix Note 11i and Nokia G20 - Nokia G20 won even though it had a lower processor but there's more to phone experience than processor power.

So, let's talk in the comments section.

Re: Nokia G20 Unboxing And Review: Time To Stop Buying Cheap Chinese Android Phones by Aboks(m): 3:17pm On Mar 19, 2022
No atm slot waste of money

2 Likes

Re: Nokia G20 Unboxing And Review: Time To Stop Buying Cheap Chinese Android Phones by Anisilas: 4:35pm On Mar 19, 2022
Trashy phone
Re: Nokia G20 Unboxing And Review: Time To Stop Buying Cheap Chinese Android Phones by Lordofalmajiri(f): 5:12pm On Mar 19, 2022
Anisilas:
Trashy phone
why did you say say?? Have you used it ?? Una go just dey talk anyhow

2 Likes

Re: Nokia G20 Unboxing And Review: Time To Stop Buying Cheap Chinese Android Phones by smith946: 5:20pm On Mar 19, 2022
Nice review✌️, what's the price and the storage capacity of your unit.?
Re: Nokia G20 Unboxing And Review: Time To Stop Buying Cheap Chinese Android Phones by Smartdepotng: 6:10pm On Mar 19, 2022
Aboks:
No atm slot waste of money
Buying cheaper is a better waste of money in the longer term.

3 Likes

Re: Nokia G20 Unboxing And Review: Time To Stop Buying Cheap Chinese Android Phones by Blastedholligan: 6:10pm On Mar 19, 2022
Anisilas:
Trashy phone
what's trash about it
Re: Nokia G20 Unboxing And Review: Time To Stop Buying Cheap Chinese Android Phones by Blastedholligan: 6:10pm On Mar 19, 2022
I'll always prefer other brands to this

1 Like

Re: Nokia G20 Unboxing And Review: Time To Stop Buying Cheap Chinese Android Phones by Smartdepotng: 6:11pm On Mar 19, 2022
smith946:
Nice review✌️, what's the price and the storage capacity of your unit.?
89K for the 4G/128G

1 Like

Re: Nokia G20 Unboxing And Review: Time To Stop Buying Cheap Chinese Android Phones by Smartdepotng: 6:12pm On Mar 19, 2022
Anisilas:
Trashy phone
All I want to know the name of your current phone.

3 Likes

Re: Nokia G20 Unboxing And Review: Time To Stop Buying Cheap Chinese Android Phones by Lordofalmajiri(f): 6:34pm On Mar 19, 2022
Smartdepotng:

89K for the 4G/128G
it's 87k
Re: Nokia G20 Unboxing And Review: Time To Stop Buying Cheap Chinese Android Phones by smith946: 6:42pm On Mar 19, 2022
Smartdepotng:

89K for the 4G/128G
ok
Re: Nokia G20 Unboxing And Review: Time To Stop Buying Cheap Chinese Android Phones by Danmboss(m): 6:45pm On Mar 19, 2022
Re: Nokia G20 Unboxing And Review: Time To Stop Buying Cheap Chinese Android Phones by Smartdepotng: 7:26pm On Mar 19, 2022
Lordofalmajiri:
it's 87k
You can't compare Lagos price to Ph price na, they are not mates... grin

2 Likes

Re: Nokia G20 Unboxing And Review: Time To Stop Buying Cheap Chinese Android Phones by Lordofalmajiri(f): 7:50pm On Mar 19, 2022
Smartdepotng:

You can't compare Lagos price to Ph price na, they are not mates... grin
sure, the phone is good though super Fast internet speed.. I got the 64gb variant for 81k.. cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Nokia G20 Unboxing And Review: Time To Stop Buying Cheap Chinese Android Phones by Smartdepotng: 6:52am On Mar 20, 2022
Lordofalmajiri:
sure, the phone is good though super Fast internet speed.. I got the 64gb variant for 81k.. cool cool

Nice deal! What many people do not know is that you can use this phone for the next 3 years, move from Android 11 to Android 13, still get monthly security updates, the build quality will last longer and the phone won't slow down. Even the flagship Tecno and Infinix phones can't offer same User experience.

1 Like

Re: Nokia G20 Unboxing And Review: Time To Stop Buying Cheap Chinese Android Phones by Hssd8: 7:59am On Mar 20, 2022
I have the phone it lags ... I don't advice you buy it

1 Like

Re: Nokia G20 Unboxing And Review: Time To Stop Buying Cheap Chinese Android Phones by Newboss(m): 9:16am On Mar 20, 2022
Abeg don't buy any Nokia android. It's like they're just doing experiment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nokia G20 Unboxing And Review: Time To Stop Buying Cheap Chinese Android Phones by Lordofalmajiri(f): 11:20am On Mar 20, 2022
Hssd8:
really?? I haven't experienced such sha

1 Like

Re: Nokia G20 Unboxing And Review: Time To Stop Buying Cheap Chinese Android Phones by BizzBizz: 12:34pm On Mar 20, 2022
Monthly
Re: Nokia G20 Unboxing And Review: Time To Stop Buying Cheap Chinese Android Phones by porthouse7(f): 1:34pm On Mar 20, 2022
Lordofalmajiri:
it's 87k
when u can buy an old LGV40 for 75k and enjoy better performance
Re: Nokia G20 Unboxing And Review: Time To Stop Buying Cheap Chinese Android Phones by Lordofalmajiri(f): 1:42pm On Mar 20, 2022
porthouse7:
when u can buy an old LGV40 for 75k and enjoy better performance

Sorry I don't do second hand phone..
Re: Nokia G20 Unboxing And Review: Time To Stop Buying Cheap Chinese Android Phones by AREWAELENU: 6:16pm On Mar 20, 2022
Thank God you added cheap Chinese phones
Chinese phones are cheap?
Re: Nokia G20 Unboxing And Review: Time To Stop Buying Cheap Chinese Android Phones by Meister(m): 9:43pm On Mar 20, 2022
Somebody bought a Helio G35 720p phone without fast charging support 89k and actually believes it's such a good deal. Literally the only thing this phone has going for it is it's 2 years of update
Re: Nokia G20 Unboxing And Review: Time To Stop Buying Cheap Chinese Android Phones by Freelancerx: 11:27pm On Mar 20, 2022
Ever since the charging port of my old Nokia showed me pepper, I have washed my hands from anything HMD Global related
Re: Nokia G20 Unboxing And Review: Time To Stop Buying Cheap Chinese Android Phones by meshachdbuzz(m): 12:29am On Mar 21, 2022
Meister:
Somebody bought a Helio G35 720p phone without fast charging support 89k and actually believes it's such a good deal. Literally the only thing this phone has going for it is it's 2 years of update

Thank you very much i wouldn't call this phone midrange is more of entry level device

Op if you want to compare phones of same spec plz do..stop saying trash about other device cuz of stupid 2years update with laggy shiity socs
Re: Nokia G20 Unboxing And Review: Time To Stop Buying Cheap Chinese Android Phones by investigator007: 12:37pm On Mar 21, 2022
Nice device, bit other cheap Chinese phones come handy too.
Re: Nokia G20 Unboxing And Review: Time To Stop Buying Cheap Chinese Android Phones by investigator007: 12:38pm On Mar 21, 2022
Blastedholligan:
I'll always prefer other brands to this
sure, others brands that promise you of very good after sales service
Re: Nokia G20 Unboxing And Review: Time To Stop Buying Cheap Chinese Android Phones by sureinfo: 9:05pm On Mar 21, 2022
Smartdepotng:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Q5JoWwbuJ4

You already heard about the brand Nokia if you used phones from last Millennium and most of us know their quality.
However, do you know that Nokia now makes cheap midrange Android phones?

If you are tired of Infinix, Tecno, Itel even Xiaomi giving poor or buggy software experience, No Android OS upgrade and poor quality Hardware/Build Quality then you should give Nokia a shot as we revealed with the Nokia G20 Unboxing And Review.

Nokia brings high quality and excellent Hardware at a great price. It is priced cheaper than Samsung phones in the midrange section and has clean Stock Android without Any Bloatwares or Ads.

Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored video, I bought this one with my own cash. I was faced with the option of Infinix Note 11i and Nokia G20 - Nokia G20 won even though it had a lower processor but there's more to phone experience than processor power.

So, let's talk in the comments section.
quite funny, what's making you think people are tired of buying Tecno, Infinix and Xaomi phones?
Re: Nokia G20 Unboxing And Review: Time To Stop Buying Cheap Chinese Android Phones by sureinfo: 9:06pm On Mar 21, 2022
Hssd8:
wow, really? Apparently the so called cheap Chinese phones might even serve you better.
Re: Nokia G20 Unboxing And Review: Time To Stop Buying Cheap Chinese Android Phones by Smartdepotng: 6:11pm On Mar 23, 2022
Meister:

I see your point but glad you pointed out 2 years of Android OS upgrade and three years of security updates if I may add.
The reason why used iPhone is costlier than Android phones is OS upgrade and quality build components. On the longer run, you will buy another Infinix or Tecno phone if you bought one last year and want to enjoy Android 13 when it comes out - you are literally spending more.
Xiaomi has a little advantage because of custom Roms but Nokia Android Software experience is better and no ads, Bloatwares and trackers.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Hot 12 Is The First Infinix Smartphone With Google Android 12 Out Of The Box / UK Used Iphone 14 Pro Max Price In Nigeria, Ghana & Specs / Blackberry Vs E72 ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.