Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,908 members, 7,810,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

Igwe Barr. Kenneth Maduka's Birthday: Dr. Maduka Celebrates His Brother - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igwe Barr. Kenneth Maduka's Birthday: Dr. Maduka Celebrates His Brother (20795 Views)

Igwe Kenneth Orizu: Why I Abolished Osu Caste System / Igwe Umenyiora Donates Food Items To His Community In Anambra (Photos ) / Corpse Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China Packaged; To Be Flown To Nig (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igwe Barr. Kenneth Maduka's Birthday: Dr. Maduka Celebrates His Brother by AlexReports(m): 3:17pm On Mar 19, 2022
Dr. Maduka, Traditional Rulers, Umuchukwu Indigenes Congratulate Igwe Barr. Kenneth Maduka On Birthday

Philanthropist and globally respected medical doctor, Godwin Maduka has joined sons and daughters of Umuchukwu Kingdom to congratulated his brother, His Royal Highness Igwe Barr. Kenneth Maduka, Nnanyereugo 2 of Umuchukwu ancient Kingdom, Orumba South Local Government Area of Anambra State on his birthday.

He described the Traditional Ruler as a peaceful and kind leader who has treated with utmost seriousness the welfare and development of his subjects.

In a felicitation message made available to our correspondent on Saturday, Dr. Godwin Maduka said as someone he grew up with, Igwe Barr. Kenneth Maduka has consistently demonstrated leadership and effective managerial skills, noting that it did not come to him as a surprise that he emerged the Traditional Ruler of Umuchukwu kingdom.

Also, other leaders and Traditional Rulers in Orumba and beyond have also felicitated with Igwe Barr. Kenneth Maduka as he marks birthday.

They commended him for being a champion of youth empowerment and skills acquisition programme which they said had assisted in reducing youth restiveness, insecurity and ensuring that young people in the community are meaningfully engaged.

Indigenes of the kingdom are also not left out in the floodgates of felicitation that have trailed the birthday celebration of the Traditional Ruler.

Indigenes of the kingdom under the aegis of Umuchukwu Youth Association led by Nwele Emmanuel Nnaemeka in a congratulatory message on Saturday said Igwe Barr. Kenneth Maduka, popularly known as Igwe Digital has demonstrated love and effective leadership for indigenes of the kingdom.

According to the group, since his coronation in 2019, the young Royal Father has ensured that there is peaceful co-existence among the people as well as hail him for his capacity to ensure that communal disagreements are resolved timely in a roundtable discussion without rancour.

They collectively prayed God to continue to give him wisdom and encouragement to provide leadership and preside over a peaceful Umuchukwu kingdom.

They also prayed God to give him long life and prosperity.

https://www.anambraupdate.com/2022/03/dr-maduka-traditional-rulers-umuchukwu.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Igwe Barr. Kenneth Maduka's Birthday: Dr. Maduka Celebrates His Brother by AlexReports(m): 3:17pm On Mar 19, 2022
More

1 Like

Re: Igwe Barr. Kenneth Maduka's Birthday: Dr. Maduka Celebrates His Brother by MadamVanessa(f): 3:23pm On Mar 19, 2022
shocked

Alex, e be like say if you no finish Maduka Kpata Kpata you no go rest. I think last year own was enough?shocked

For creating this thread alone, I know how much Maduka must have pumped to yougrin

It seems you hypnotized him, that whatever you say he believes and does it without questioning you. That was how you told him that he's the next Anambra governor only for Maduka to be frustratedcheesy and ran back immediately to oyibo land grin

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igwe Barr. Kenneth Maduka's Birthday: Dr. Maduka Celebrates His Brother by Shellsploit: 4:43pm On Mar 19, 2022
shocked shocked shocked

Through him and in him, alex sha wan chop this family finish.
What Alexreport cannot do does not exist on Nairaland frontpage.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igwe Barr. Kenneth Maduka's Birthday: Dr. Maduka Celebrates His Brother by Catfishsuplayya: 4:43pm On Mar 19, 2022
Nice one
Re: Igwe Barr. Kenneth Maduka's Birthday: Dr. Maduka Celebrates His Brother by Peace081: 4:44pm On Mar 19, 2022
Happy birthday odogwu

1 Like

Re: Igwe Barr. Kenneth Maduka's Birthday: Dr. Maduka Celebrates His Brother by Gten(m): 4:44pm On Mar 19, 2022
Alex easy ooooo. No run Maduka family down abeg.

20 Likes

Re: Igwe Barr. Kenneth Maduka's Birthday: Dr. Maduka Celebrates His Brother by oluwaseunamos33(m): 4:44pm On Mar 19, 2022
So me and this guy were born on same day. Happy birthday to us. My fellow nairaland, plss wish me well

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igwe Barr. Kenneth Maduka's Birthday: Dr. Maduka Celebrates His Brother by Kingpele(m): 4:44pm On Mar 19, 2022
Wow brotherly love is bae ,Alex my brother fear God na ,u want to finish maduka's money patapata, but the igwe look cute sha ,happy birthday igwe!!!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Igwe Barr. Kenneth Maduka's Birthday: Dr. Maduka Celebrates His Brother by englishmart(m): 4:44pm On Mar 19, 2022
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Igwe Barr. Kenneth Maduka's Birthday: Dr. Maduka Celebrates His Brother by Terrence99: 4:45pm On Mar 19, 2022
Alex, abeg pity Maduka. Even if he's foolish enough not to dump you, pity am abeg.

7 Likes

Re: Igwe Barr. Kenneth Maduka's Birthday: Dr. Maduka Celebrates His Brother by youngscholar(m): 4:46pm On Mar 19, 2022
Alright!

We always build the best for our clients, don't forget to check our signature!
Re: Igwe Barr. Kenneth Maduka's Birthday: Dr. Maduka Celebrates His Brother by denakian(m): 4:46pm On Mar 19, 2022
his bro is not looking bad

1 Like

Re: Igwe Barr. Kenneth Maduka's Birthday: Dr. Maduka Celebrates His Brother by dynicks(m): 4:46pm On Mar 19, 2022
Alex reporter testing the waters once again!!

A little bit of this and a little bit of that could perform the magic..!! Where do I come in mehn!!......patience....patience...!!

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igwe Barr. Kenneth Maduka's Birthday: Dr. Maduka Celebrates His Brother by nedubrazil111(m): 4:49pm On Mar 19, 2022
Alexreports

It's now time to chop from Maduka's brother.

I know you will soon dash him one award grin

1 Like

Re: Igwe Barr. Kenneth Maduka's Birthday: Dr. Maduka Celebrates His Brother by Dansconcept: 4:50pm On Mar 19, 2022

Re: Igwe Barr. Kenneth Maduka's Birthday: Dr. Maduka Celebrates His Brother by Golan007: 4:50pm On Mar 19, 2022
Alex is paying his debt by providing free coverage.

8 Likes

Re: Igwe Barr. Kenneth Maduka's Birthday: Dr. Maduka Celebrates His Brother by captainbangz: 4:50pm On Mar 19, 2022
dynicks:
Alex reporter testing the waters once again!!

lol

1 Like

Re: Igwe Barr. Kenneth Maduka's Birthday: Dr. Maduka Celebrates His Brother by LordofNaija: 4:55pm On Mar 19, 2022
grin There is no village with that name Umuchukwu here in anambra, I think you are talking of Nkerehi kingdom. Alex is back with his straw to suck this prof from Nkerehi again. Prof run o, this boy go tear your pocket o.

2 Likes

Re: Igwe Barr. Kenneth Maduka's Birthday: Dr. Maduka Celebrates His Brother by Faber(m): 5:02pm On Mar 19, 2022
That's my traditional ruler for villa.

Igwe I ga adi o.

Long live you!
Long live me!
Long live Umuchukwu Town
Long live Anambra State.
Short live Nigeria

Happy birthday Sir

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igwe Barr. Kenneth Maduka's Birthday: Dr. Maduka Celebrates His Brother by heniford2: 5:03pm On Mar 19, 2022
Alex baba grin cheesy i see you

1 Like

Re: Igwe Barr. Kenneth Maduka's Birthday: Dr. Maduka Celebrates His Brother by Omicron007: 5:03pm On Mar 19, 2022
shocked

Alex on the beat.

Elections are around the corner, time to cash out with mediocre awards and PR stunts.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igwe Barr. Kenneth Maduka's Birthday: Dr. Maduka Celebrates His Brother by ecolime(m): 5:07pm On Mar 19, 2022
Alexreports

It's now time to chop from Maduka's brother.

I know you will soon dash him one award grin

3 Likes

Re: Igwe Barr. Kenneth Maduka's Birthday: Dr. Maduka Celebrates His Brother by hibeebeeking: 5:09pm On Mar 19, 2022
Ok.inside life.
Re: Igwe Barr. Kenneth Maduka's Birthday: Dr. Maduka Celebrates His Brother by AngelicBeing: 5:16pm On Mar 19, 2022
Shellsploit:
shocked shocked shocked

Through him and in him, alex sha wan chop this family finish.
What Alexreport cannot do does not exist on Nairaland frontpage.
It is called Rub my back and I Rub your own back, know your way no be curse, hunger dey Nigeria, to eat Ofe owerri soup with Akpu, you need a sharp Brain better than the Philistine living inside Rock Aso, Alex is using his
Brain to chop for Nigeria tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igwe Barr. Kenneth Maduka's Birthday: Dr. Maduka Celebrates His Brother by edmaraja: 5:19pm On Mar 19, 2022
It's like Alex is laying foundation for his "Maduka For Senate 2023" operation. That's if he hasn't convinced the poor man to run for president under accord party.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Magnificent Black Skin's Worth. / Tonye Cole Visits Ooni Ogunwusi, Travels To UK With Him / Sultan Of Sokoto Arrives Enugu In Style, Welcomed Warmly By Dignitaries(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.