Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,599 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

‘Queen Firdaus Of Iwoland’, Oluwo Unveils New Wife (Pictures) - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / ‘Queen Firdaus Of Iwoland’, Oluwo Unveils New Wife (Pictures) (58035 Views)

Oluwo Of Iwo And Queen Firdaus Step Out Together For The First Time (Pics) / Meet Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni Of Ife's New Wife (Pictures) / Oba Adbulrasheed Akanbi Dressed As Emir Of Iwoland While Sitting On Throne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Queen Firdaus Of Iwoland’, Oluwo Unveils New Wife (Pictures) by Iliya1520: 4:29pm On Mar 19, 2022
Fulani are good, they always providing a good wives materials to yaroba. God bless this marriage.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Queen Firdaus Of Iwoland’, Oluwo Unveils New Wife (Pictures) by micflo28(m): 4:30pm On Mar 19, 2022
There is no achievement inside a woman’s p*ssy. Go to Aso rock and tell the dummy to resign

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Queen Firdaus Of Iwoland’, Oluwo Unveils New Wife (Pictures) by yemi1504: 4:32pm On Mar 19, 2022
dre11:

https://punchng.com/queen-firdaus-of-iwoland-oluwo-unveils-new-wife/

lalasticlala

She is beautiful! Oba of Iwo carry hin eye go market o
Re: ‘Queen Firdaus Of Iwoland’, Oluwo Unveils New Wife (Pictures) by THEGALADIMA(m): 4:36pm On Mar 19, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin
Habaaaa now

quote author=baby124 post=111176767]Lmao. She will run by herself. Where dem package this one from? Niger republic? Maybe Na Orphan Almajiri from Niger dem package give Iwo Emperor. No normal family will give away their daughter to Iwo Emperor. Father of 7 who has no responsibility for even 1 of his children. Soon, she will give her own interview. grin[/quote]
Re: ‘Queen Firdaus Of Iwoland’, Oluwo Unveils New Wife (Pictures) by grandstar(m): 4:36pm On Mar 19, 2022
I weep in Pakistani over this marriage. That king is not a gentleman. His antics will disgrace Yorubas in the North.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Queen Firdaus Of Iwoland’, Oluwo Unveils New Wife (Pictures) by CoronaVirusPro: 4:36pm On Mar 19, 2022
Terrence99:

Post a picture of your mother let us see.

Dwarf spotted!
Re: ‘Queen Firdaus Of Iwoland’, Oluwo Unveils New Wife (Pictures) by ayindejimmy(m): 4:37pm On Mar 19, 2022
This little girl?

1 Like

Re: ‘Queen Firdaus Of Iwoland’, Oluwo Unveils New Wife (Pictures) by causewahala: 4:39pm On Mar 19, 2022
LAMO! All I can say is naija peeps get bad mouth! grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Queen Firdaus Of Iwoland’, Oluwo Unveils New Wife (Pictures) by yemi1504: 4:40pm On Mar 19, 2022
built2last4eva:
The world is watching..

Stay charged up, Never run out of juice with the amazing Jo+way 40,000mah..

Dual ports, LED display, 22.5w fastcharge.

Nationwide delivery

Pay on delivery

Contact number below...

How much sir?
Re: ‘Queen Firdaus Of Iwoland’, Oluwo Unveils New Wife (Pictures) by redsun(m): 4:41pm On Mar 19, 2022
Malory:
After sampling the pussy this yahoo yahoo King will still do away with this shocked grin one

grin angry

He is in B.B.C and he is making the best of it.
Re: ‘Queen Firdaus Of Iwoland’, Oluwo Unveils New Wife (Pictures) by Terrence99: 4:44pm On Mar 19, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

Dwarf spotted!

With that your short, black, scrawny mother that looks like a coconut.
Re: ‘Queen Firdaus Of Iwoland’, Oluwo Unveils New Wife (Pictures) by CoronaVirusPro: 4:52pm On Mar 19, 2022
Terrence99:

How can you be insulting your own kind?

Why are you angry with me as if I was the reason why both dwarfs you call parents copulated.
Re: ‘Queen Firdaus Of Iwoland’, Oluwo Unveils New Wife (Pictures) by CoronaVirusPro: 4:58pm On Mar 19, 2022
Terrence99:

Seems your parent didn’t tell you the family tradition, “Your height is proportional to your success”. That’s why both were losers, and you will take after them.
Re: ‘Queen Firdaus Of Iwoland’, Oluwo Unveils New Wife (Pictures) by CoronaVirusPro: 5:02pm On Mar 19, 2022
Terrence99:

Respond to me quickly. I still have a lot to tell those dwarfs that mistakenly gave birth to you
Re: ‘Queen Firdaus Of Iwoland’, Oluwo Unveils New Wife (Pictures) by Lexusgs430: 5:06pm On Mar 19, 2022
Let's see how long she would last, before she is dethroned.......... cheesy

1 Like

Re: ‘Queen Firdaus Of Iwoland’, Oluwo Unveils New Wife (Pictures) by airsaylongcome: 5:07pm On Mar 19, 2022
baby124:
Lmao. She will run by herself. Where dem package this one from? Niger republic? Maybe Na Orphan Almajiri from Niger dem package give Iwo Emperor. No normal family will give away their daughter to Iwo Emperor. Father of 7 who has no responsibility for even 1 of his children. Soon, she will give her own interview. grin

Words on marble. Na here we dey (Ebeano)
Re: ‘Queen Firdaus Of Iwoland’, Oluwo Unveils New Wife (Pictures) by airsaylongcome: 5:09pm On Mar 19, 2022
danot1030:
She will soon quit, the king is an irresponsible kindergarten adult.

Kindergarten? This King is in Playgroup. Those ones wey no dey talk yet
Re: ‘Queen Firdaus Of Iwoland’, Oluwo Unveils New Wife (Pictures) by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:10pm On Mar 19, 2022
Another 1
Nice grin
Re: ‘Queen Firdaus Of Iwoland’, Oluwo Unveils New Wife (Pictures) by Ay77(m): 5:25pm On Mar 19, 2022
Hope she know emir dey smoke gbana
Re: ‘Queen Firdaus Of Iwoland’, Oluwo Unveils New Wife (Pictures) by jimtemi1: 5:45pm On Mar 19, 2022
Old people marrying beautiful girl, we Hustler they patronise olosho, because If u no get money u no go get trustworthy girl..na the day wey I no say my boss they Bleep my girl I don get sence..do away with ladies if u are not buoyant enough

1 Like

Re: ‘Queen Firdaus Of Iwoland’, Oluwo Unveils New Wife (Pictures) by Dhury: 5:49pm On Mar 19, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
Ok

I am not totally against polygamy but if u want to be polygamous pls do it with sense.

Insecurities everywhere around ur jurisdiction/kingdom but all ur concerns are on piling women upon women.

Marry yoruba
Marry igbo
Marry ibibio
Marry egun
Marry tapa
Marry osasuwa and osamudiame same day
Now e don go marry fura de nunu.

Kosi wahala. Kaabiesi ooh, iku baba yeye.
Chief tribalist,you forget to tell us he married kai, Kai people will understand you more than saying he marry ibo.
Re: ‘Queen Firdaus Of Iwoland’, Oluwo Unveils New Wife (Pictures) by Lovelife433(m): 6:06pm On Mar 19, 2022
Daniel1212:
Socio - No 1 Matchmaking & Hookup App ♥️
Super app for dating, friendships & Hookup
visit .africa to get started ♥️
Ogun(god of ion) punish u. D same site I register, till now Hook up. Werey.
Re: ‘Queen Firdaus Of Iwoland’, Oluwo Unveils New Wife (Pictures) by NGArmyTerrorist: 6:16pm On Mar 19, 2022
King Solomon, taking wives from another tribes will collapse your kingdom; no na lie those girls are the best; they will prolong my kingdom and boom "light out. "

1 Like

Re: ‘Queen Firdaus Of Iwoland’, Oluwo Unveils New Wife (Pictures) by TheNiceGuy(m): 6:17pm On Mar 19, 2022
Stop saying rubbish
Malory:
After sampling the pussy this yahoo yahoo King will still do away with this one

1 Like

Re: ‘Queen Firdaus Of Iwoland’, Oluwo Unveils New Wife (Pictures) by Malory: 6:26pm On Mar 19, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Stop saying rubbish
Is he no longer your role model?
Re: ‘Queen Firdaus Of Iwoland’, Oluwo Unveils New Wife (Pictures) by Enemyofpeace: 6:28pm On Mar 19, 2022
Royal yahoo!
Re: ‘Queen Firdaus Of Iwoland’, Oluwo Unveils New Wife (Pictures) by uvie66: 6:29pm On Mar 19, 2022
baby124:
Lmao. She will run by herself. Where dem package this one from? Niger republic? Maybe Na Orphan Almajiri from Niger dem package give Iwo Emperor. No normal family will give away their daughter to Iwo Emperor. Father of 7 who has no responsibility for even 1 of his children. Soon, she will give her own interview. grin
leave matter for Mathias.... women get fish brain, as long as you can accommodate a woman and feed her the rest is history.
Re: ‘Queen Firdaus Of Iwoland’, Oluwo Unveils New Wife (Pictures) by TheNiceGuy(m): 6:30pm On Mar 19, 2022
Rubbish.
You've smoke again Fahdiga
Malory:
Is he no longer your role model?
Re: ‘Queen Firdaus Of Iwoland’, Oluwo Unveils New Wife (Pictures) by OlawaleBammie: 6:31pm On Mar 19, 2022
Dhury:
Chief tribalist,you forget to tell us he married kai, Kai people will understand you more than saying he marry ibo.
what are u saying self, who is chief tribalist.

Is there anything tribalistic in my submission??
Re: ‘Queen Firdaus Of Iwoland’, Oluwo Unveils New Wife (Pictures) by Malory: 6:32pm On Mar 19, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Rubbish.
You've smoke again Fahdiga
It takes a smoker to know one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At Gabriel Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday (Photos) / Ooni Of Ife’s Ex-Wife Zaynab, Forgives Him, Congratulates Him & His New Wife / Delta (and Rivers) Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.