Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Korra Obidi Breaks Down In Tears As She Talks About Her Marriage | Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korra Obidi Breaks Down In Tears As She Talks About Her Marriage | Video (516 Views)

Cardi B Meets With Man Who Mimics The Way She Talks (Video) / Alex Poses With A Gun As She Talks About Using Her Bullets / Don Jazzy Reacts To Alex Diary Session With Biggie, Says She Talks Too Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Korra Obidi Breaks Down In Tears As She Talks About Her Marriage | Video by philme87: 4:22pm On Mar 19, 2022
Korra Obidi showed her vulnerable side to her followers when she took to TikTok to talk about the crisis in her marriage.

The dancer's husband, Justin Dean, announced earlier this month that he was divorcing her just days after they welcomed their second child.

Speaking about her marriage on TikTok, Korra apologised to her fans who are disappointed after buying into the perfect picture of love that she painted about her marriage.

She added that she might appear strong online and her followers might see videos of her dancing, but she's just trying to be strong and hold things together for her daughters.

The mother-of-two breaks down in tears at this point.

Watch the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhrWkf-ZIwI

Re: Korra Obidi Breaks Down In Tears As She Talks About Her Marriage | Video by godofuck231: 4:27pm On Mar 19, 2022
My deepest ashawo sympathy for her , I pray the business of deceptive marriage works out fine on you
Re: Korra Obidi Breaks Down In Tears As She Talks About Her Marriage | Video by Peace081: 4:29pm On Mar 19, 2022
So she set her phone camera, sat down n started crying. After that, she wipe her tears n uploaded it on social media. Na wa oo
Re: Korra Obidi Breaks Down In Tears As She Talks About Her Marriage | Video by Malory: 4:29pm On Mar 19, 2022
Crocodile tears from the love vendor. Is she crying to us or to the husband that she cheated? Who was doing the video while she sat there to deceive herself? Initially I thought her IQ is above 5 but with this charade that she organized she has proven that her IQ is not more than 2.

(1) (Reply)

Fake Bum-bum,the World Is Changing Fast, Don’t Be Left Behind” / Osinachi: “I Told Her To Leave This Marriage But She Believed All Will Be Well / Shoe Designer, Amina Muaddi Debunks Rumours Of Having An Affair With ASAP Rocky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.