Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Portable Expecting 3rd Child With Omobewaji Oluwaferanmi - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Expecting 3rd Child With Omobewaji Oluwaferanmi (52053 Views)

Dija And Husband Expecting 3rd Child / Chacha Eke Expecting 3rd Baby - Shares Family Pictures / Basketmouth And Wife, Elsie Okpocha Expecting 3rd Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable Expecting 3rd Child With Omobewaji Oluwaferanmi by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 19, 2022
Wack musician

1 Like

Re: Portable Expecting 3rd Child With Omobewaji Oluwaferanmi by Carlyboi(m): 8:43pm On Mar 19, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

My gender can ride useless dick I swear. There's no amount of money that Portable can boast of that can make consider sleeping with him.

I have taste and I also have class

Hi Madam Vanessa!
Re: Portable Expecting 3rd Child With Omobewaji Oluwaferanmi by ogelekpomgam(m): 8:59pm On Mar 19, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

My gender can ride useless dick I swear. There's no amount of money that Portable can boast of that can make consider sleeping with him.

Nokwanu jiii..
Re: Portable Expecting 3rd Child With Omobewaji Oluwaferanmi by Bamzyriches451: 9:10pm On Mar 19, 2022
Damn!
The girl work wor gan cheesy
Re: Portable Expecting 3rd Child With Omobewaji Oluwaferanmi by Ojukwu007(m): 9:16pm On Mar 19, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Money and dick basically control your gender...only very few of you have good conscience and working BRAINS.
Re: Portable Expecting 3rd Child With Omobewaji Oluwaferanmi by bukatyne(f): 9:38pm On Mar 19, 2022
How did the woman let that man touch her?

He looks very disgusting undecided

2 Likes

Re: Portable Expecting 3rd Child With Omobewaji Oluwaferanmi by Gben5: 9:59pm On Mar 19, 2022
Maxxim:
Werey see how pancake full the lady's face
I think say na only me see am oh cheesy
Maxxim:
Werey see how pancake full the lady's face
I think say na only me see am oh

1 Like

Re: Portable Expecting 3rd Child With Omobewaji Oluwaferanmi by 1Sharon(f): 10:15pm On Mar 19, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Sis!!grin I'm telling you.

Like attracts like. They both look so dirty and ratchet.
Re: Portable Expecting 3rd Child With Omobewaji Oluwaferanmi by 1Sharon(f): 10:30pm On Mar 19, 2022
drimzsmoke:

The girl is not with him for the fame,she already gave him one before the fame and the "money"

Even worse.

What was the catch?
Re: Portable Expecting 3rd Child With Omobewaji Oluwaferanmi by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:42pm On Mar 19, 2022
She looks like James brown

1 Like

Re: Portable Expecting 3rd Child With Omobewaji Oluwaferanmi by fluffybaby(f): 11:07pm On Mar 19, 2022
festacman:
Women like money and comfort like this eeeh even if the man day craze for head. grin

... until the money stop flowing. Then, ...

I am sure she was with him before zazu. Unless he was loaded even before then.
Re: Portable Expecting 3rd Child With Omobewaji Oluwaferanmi by HRMK: 11:12pm On Mar 19, 2022
but how old is this boy?
Re: Portable Expecting 3rd Child With Omobewaji Oluwaferanmi by Rawhumper(m): 12:22am On Mar 20, 2022
Our madam has spoken but u sure about that?

Even if its 10m cash.....

MadamVanessa:
shocked

Re: Portable Expecting 3rd Child With Omobewaji Oluwaferanmi by kingjiss: 7:12am On Mar 20, 2022
Gracedavid125:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UcAG6Njjrk

The Nigerian singer, Habeeb Okikiola popularly known as Portable Omolalomi, is set to be a father for the 3rd time as he is expecting a child with his 2nd baby mama.

Recall that the Zazu star, Portable already has two sons, which he revealed are from two different women

Omobewaji Oluwaferanmi who is his second baby mama took to her Instagram page to share a cute video with her man, Portable, while flaunting a noticeable baby bump.

This one of the reasons I hate nigerian women

They can eat sheet because of money
Re: Portable Expecting 3rd Child With Omobewaji Oluwaferanmi by bablon20(m): 7:12am On Mar 20, 2022
Many of these bloggers are so foolish and lazy, they have no reasonable news to push to the public again. What's so special about this truant.
Re: Portable Expecting 3rd Child With Omobewaji Oluwaferanmi by Tvoice: 8:11am On Mar 20, 2022
Daguga:
wink

The greatest thing I thank God for is Islaam. You want to live a better spiritual, morally upright life, Islaam has all. Just make sure to adhere strictly to its principles. Alhamdulillaah.

PlzzzzzzzzzzzZ dont start ah use God beg you , focus on the main topic . angry
Re: Portable Expecting 3rd Child With Omobewaji Oluwaferanmi by Wuminity(f): 8:50am On Mar 20, 2022
fattprince:

Hi
Hello,
Happy Sunday.
Re: Portable Expecting 3rd Child With Omobewaji Oluwaferanmi by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 20, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

I like you, already.
Before now, i thought all ladies ONLY gravitate towards money
kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Portable Expecting 3rd Child With Omobewaji Oluwaferanmi by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 20, 2022
AFONJAPIG:
She looks like James brown
You took the words outta my mouth grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Portable Expecting 3rd Child With Omobewaji Oluwaferanmi by Damfostopper(m): 9:18am On Mar 20, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

nobody ask u .....those sleeping with him have taste n class too....

1 Like

Re: Portable Expecting 3rd Child With Omobewaji Oluwaferanmi by Zetty177x: 9:29am On Mar 20, 2022
LIGHTHEARTED0:
ugly father also give ugly offspring

I'm only shocked at the number of likes

1 Like

Re: Portable Expecting 3rd Child With Omobewaji Oluwaferanmi by leesi11(m): 10:00am On Mar 20, 2022
See as the baby "dàjú" pass im papa.

Re: Portable Expecting 3rd Child With Omobewaji Oluwaferanmi by fattprince(m): 10:09am On Mar 20, 2022
Wuminity:

Hello,
Happy Sunday.
Wish you same. Hope you good?
Re: Portable Expecting 3rd Child With Omobewaji Oluwaferanmi by AFONJAPIG(m): 11:11am On Mar 20, 2022
AheadMarket:

You took the words outta my mouth grin grin grin grin grin
lol grin
Re: Portable Expecting 3rd Child With Omobewaji Oluwaferanmi by Tonyx5(m): 5:00pm On Mar 20, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

He prolly wouldn't smash you as well, you not his type
Re: Portable Expecting 3rd Child With Omobewaji Oluwaferanmi by Wuminity(f): 2:26pm On Mar 21, 2022
fattprince:

Wish you same. Hope you good?

I am doing well, thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tobi Bakre And Kim Oprah Engagement And Wedding Rumours / Kevin-Prince Boateng: I Was An Idiot, I Bought 3 Cars In A Day / Don Jazzy And Banky W React To Tekno & Danfo Drivers Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.