Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,335 members, 7,815,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

How Will History Judge George Bush - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Will History Judge George Bush (1930 Views)

Saraki Might Be Suspended Like His Father: Will History Repeats Itself ? / Dele Momodu, George Bush, Tony Blair & Wole Soyinka Pictured / 2015: Will History Be Repeated In These Places? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will History Judge George Bush by k0be: 9:31am On Aug 04, 2007
Will he be touted a War Criminal? Mastermind that's responsible for the deaths of tens of thousands of innocent Iraqi citizens and thousands of U.S troops?

Will GWB be viewed as the worst president in United States history, and the most dangerous world leader since Hitler?

Will George W Bush go down in history as one of the top 5 presidents of all time, a real American Patriot, one of the greatest presidents ever?
Re: How Will History Judge George Bush by Afam(m): 10:16am On Aug 04, 2007
The man no even need history to judge am. He is already being judged today and he will remain the worst president to have passed the night at the White House for over 7 years.
Re: How Will History Judge George Bush by doyin13(m): 12:08pm On Aug 04, 2007
Worst President eh.

And for what reasoN.

Certainly not economic- the stock market has gone to record heights under his tenure

Military- while the Iraq war has been a nightmare, I don't know if many of you can recall the disaster that was Vietnam

Political- He has had the support of Congress for six of his eight years, so clearly while foreigners might loath him,
Americans, the constituency that matters have given him a mandate.

Worst President indeed.
Re: How Will History Judge George Bush by presido1: 5:42pm On Aug 04, 2007
doyin13:
Americans, the constituency that matters have given him a mandate.
Which mandate? are you sure you are in this planet, the mandate was stolen just like ours for the past 8 years. As for Iraq, had it been that the constitution will permit him to go for 3rd term beleive me he will run like Lyndon Johnson of the Vietnam era.
Epitome of Bad History i think.
Re: How Will History Judge George Bush by doyin13(m): 5:47pm On Aug 04, 2007
What do you mean what mandate?

He won the 2004 elections without any controversy, and after he had sent his country to war.
Re: How Will History Judge George Bush by presido1: 6:07pm On Aug 04, 2007
doyin13:

What do you mean what mandate?

He won the 2004 elections without any controversy, and after he had sent his country to war.
My brother do your homework very well before you yawn. He rigged it
Re: How Will History Judge George Bush by denex: 6:11pm On Aug 04, 2007
History will Judge Bush the way he Georged his comrade in dictatorship, Saddam.
Re: How Will History Judge George Bush by redsun(m): 6:09pm On Aug 05, 2007
As a low IQ tyrant.
Re: How Will History Judge George Bush by denex: 6:25pm On Aug 05, 2007
How I wish Tupac was still around!
Re: How Will History Judge George Bush by redsun(m): 6:39pm On Aug 05, 2007
@denex,your right,Tupac is a legend.I bet he was taken care of by the cruel system,just like Malcolm X as oppose to that media invented gangstarism.Blacks are seriouslly under attack in america,they just want them to remain in the dark.
Re: How Will History Judge George Bush by denex: 6:44pm On Aug 05, 2007
@redsun

I'm watching a documentary about him. He just said the USA is the biggest gang in the world, going around trying to run down others.

He just talked about the USA going to Bosnia, Somalia, and every other place there's a disaster trying to help with billions of dollars. Meanwhile Americans are broke, hungry and suffering in the ghetto and the government does nothing.
Re: How Will History Judge George Bush by doyin13(m): 7:01pm On Aug 05, 2007
thats what i dont get. that as black ppl, the heroes we start pulling out are some chauvinistic street side thugs.

even if you dont like Bush, at least he tries to present himself like a human being.

shoot. Common People get real.
Re: How Will History Judge George Bush by k0be: 7:02pm On Aug 05, 2007
chauvinistic street side thugs, lol, good one.
Re: How Will History Judge George Bush by redsun(m): 7:10pm On Aug 05, 2007
People got to know more about revolutionaries like Tupac,Biggie,tupac's mum,Afeni Shakur,even Mutulu Sharkur,his father,they are all fighters but media just paint them  evil.There are lots of true black freedom fighters we don't know,dead and alife because of media cospiracy.That is why internet is so great,it is an institution.The past links the present.
Re: How Will History Judge George Bush by redsun(m): 7:19pm On Aug 05, 2007
@doyin13,what do you call bush?Supremacist cowboy on a crusade.
Re: How Will History Judge George Bush by PawPaw3(m): 7:47pm On Aug 05, 2007
Americans dem self stupid, how dem go vote such idiot for presido i no know.
Re: How Will History Judge George Bush by doyin13(m): 8:02pm On Aug 05, 2007
@pawpaw

The same way you Nigerians can't stand up every time some idiot jacks your presidency.

So tell me who is more stupid.

Those people who stick up for themselves if someone tries to jack their choice.

Or those pathetic souls who are subject to every military, ex military or their sibling's kleptomanic whims.
Re: How Will History Judge George Bush by doyin13(m): 8:05pm On Aug 05, 2007
@redsun

Are you for real man?

Tupac as a hero.
I don't need no internet to discern misogynistic and violent rhymes.
Oh so you are going to tell me about the good deeds and the undiscovered conscious rhymes

N****r Please

Thats just like hailing someone who kills my family and then writes a letter to apologize for his deeds afterwards.
Re: How Will History Judge George Bush by redsun(m): 8:09pm On Aug 05, 2007
No body oppossed bush,he openly cheated,especially by manipulating african americans voting rights,he is still there,korokoro.
Re: How Will History Judge George Bush by redsun(m): 8:13pm On Aug 05, 2007
@doyin13,how can i go about your case?talking to you will be a waste of time,you need to open your eyes more,may be you will see what i see.
Re: How Will History Judge George Bush by PawPaw3(m): 8:47pm On Aug 05, 2007
@doyin13
America the most advanced country and yet voted the most stupidiest president in world history. George Bush is nearer Idi Amin for intelligence, this is my anger. I listen to his speeches and I fall down laughing, even Shagari speak English better than Bush, and English is not Shagari's language.
Re: How Will History Judge George Bush by denex: 9:16pm On Aug 05, 2007
@doyin13

Tupac granted thousands of interviews and hundreds of documentaries were made about him. You do not need any media manipulator to tell you how he lived or what he did. Get information from him.

They've condemned and transformed all African heroes from Jesus to Marcus Garvey, and now Tupac.

I had to take time to read Hitlers book before I judge him, so I suggest you watch Tupac's documentaries before you judge him.

@Topic

Bush has just made another landmark achievement in perpetuating illegalities of the highest order. The Senate just approved a bill he sent to them on giving the government more freedom to spy on people's privacy without needing any warrant or approval.
Re: How Will History Judge George Bush by tboy1(m): 9:39pm On Aug 05, 2007
Re: How Will History Judge George Bush by redsun(m): 10:51pm On Aug 05, 2007
Tupac was poet,a songwriter,a musician and a great performer,a producer,an international movie star,pairing with great actors like james bellushi,a humannist,a true soldier and on top of it all,a multi millionaire.He did all this in 25years,not even jesus achieved such a phenomenal deeds at age.Upon it all,he was born in the project.
Re: How Will History Judge George Bush by TayoD(m): 11:13pm On Aug 05, 2007
@Topic

Bush has just made another landmark achievement in perpetuating illegalities of the highest order. The Senate just approved a bill he sent to them on giving the government more freedom to spy on people's privacy without needing any warrant or approval.
I am surprised such an uninformed statement is coming from you. Any bill approved by the House and Senate and signed by the President becomes the law of the land. So where is the illegality you are claiming?

Once again, you are muddling up and confusing issues. What the President asked for is the right to listen in on any international call originating from, or destined to a Terrorist suspect even if it is an American on the other end of the line. I, like most Americans will want no obstacle in my Government's way to listening in on a conversation from an Al Quaeda rep.
Re: How Will History Judge George Bush by PTH(m): 11:16pm On Aug 05, 2007
of all people to use as role models tupac a confirmed thug? shocked

Is anyone still wondering why the black race is the most backward in the world?
Re: How Will History Judge George Bush by PawPaw3(m): 11:40pm On Aug 05, 2007
@PTH
I just hope america show as much love to you as you're showing here. My brother I feel you, chei.
Re: How Will History Judge George Bush by PTH(m): 11:51pm On Aug 05, 2007
Paw-Paw:

@PTH
I just hope america show as much love to you as you're showing here. My brother I feel you, chei.

Chei, i feel u too. I just wished Nigeria cared about u or even realised that you existed.
Re: How Will History Judge George Bush by PawPaw3(m): 12:09am On Aug 06, 2007
PTH:

Chei, i feel u too. I just wished Nigeria cared about u or even realised that you existed.
At the end of the day weather naija care or it doesn't, it is still my country. I won't run to another man's land and claim it as mine. Na human beings build america, and at the beginning they also had problems. Look at china at the moment, no one could have seen this 20yrs ago. Listen you can come back home I promise to give you job in my company, you don't have to go through this unnecessary humiliation from white people.
Re: How Will History Judge George Bush by k0be: 12:18am On Aug 06, 2007
The guys is just too funny.

Watch this
http://youtube.com/watch?v=pgPShicCCTA&mode=related&search=
this is definitely a classic video, very funny.
Re: How Will History Judge George Bush by PTH(m): 12:22am On Aug 06, 2007
Paw-Paw:

At the end of the day weather naija care or it doesn't, it is still my country. I won't run to another man's land and claim it as mine. Na human beings build america, and at the beginning they also had problems. Look at china at the moment, no one could have seen this 20yrs ago. Listen you can come back home I promise to give you job in my company, you don't have to go through this unnecessary humiliation from white people.

grin grin grin If going to school all expenses paid by the federal government is synonymous with being humiliated by white people then i'd rather suffer this humiliation than go through the "joys" of rejection by my own government.

you can always reapply for a visa. cheesy If na so e pain u reach.
Re: How Will History Judge George Bush by k0be: 12:28am On Aug 06, 2007
America will make a sound example out of Barrack Obama. If we want evidence that Blacks still have a long way to go to surpass coloredness, degradation, and discrimination in America, the upcoming presidential elections will serve as proof for many of us. I'll bet a nickel that most WASP-Americans view Obama as an incompetent waste of campaign space.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Taxes Work / Where Is Funmi Deepzone? / Boko Haram Ressurects, Declares Total Jihad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.