Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

I Want To Register As A Member Of PDP In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want To Register As A Member Of PDP In Lagos (249 Views)

Twitter Ban: Facebook, Instagram Must Register As Businesses In Nigeria – FG / Abdullahi Abbas Kano APC Chairman Mandates Civil Servants To Register As Members / Adebo Ogundoyin Of PDP Wins Oyo State Bye Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Register As A Member Of PDP In Lagos by amtheone(m): 7:12pm On Mar 19, 2022
There is a big a leadership issue in our country-Nigeria and the youths especially have to get involve actively in choosing a good leader that can turn things around. In the light of this, I have decided to register as a member of a political party(PDP). I live in Lagos and would appreciate any help on how to go about it.

I'm using this opportunity to call on other youths to have a rethink about participation in politics. There is a need for us to get involve. We have been complaining of so many bad things going on in our country but without active participation from us, nothing really will change. We have to be involved at the primary election, because once a "bad" candidate is allowed to emerge as the flag bearer of any political party, he/she has some hopes of winning the election.

Most Nigerians only obtain pvc for the purpose of using it as a means of identification for official purposes not because they want to use it to vote. To many, choosing a leader is the job of a select-few and that has led to where we are today. We are 200million plus, but if you check the percentage of people that participate in any general election, I don't think it is up to 30%. What this simply means is that, the job of electing our leaders is only carried out by a few, the rest only complains.

For those who believe that votes don't count, it is not true; votes count and even if votes don't count, we can still make it count.

General election is around the corner and we have another opportunity to make a change. Analysing issues online will not bring about the desired results but getting involved physically will make all the changes.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Register As A Member Of PDP In Lagos by Mooh247: 7:17pm On Mar 19, 2022
Google their website, get the address of their office in your LGA, go their with your PVC and money for party form and annual levy register and get your ID card

Or

https://www.iampdp.com/Membership.aspx
Re: I Want To Register As A Member Of PDP In Lagos by Jostoman: 7:23pm On Mar 19, 2022
PDP should give confidence to people of Lagos that may want to join PDP and become a PDP member in Lagos because a lot people are afraid to identify with PDP openly because of APC tou...

(1) (Reply)

EFCC: Obiano’s Arrest Is Politically Motivated – Ebube Muonso / Jonathan Rejects Aso Rock Cabal’s Conditions For Getting APC Automatic President / Professor Hafiz Abubakar In A Courtesy Visit To Vice President Professor Yemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.